• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -2.5 ) at Toronto ( 2.5 ) —- T: 206
    7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -3 ) at Philadelphia ( 3 ) —- T: 203.5
    7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -1.5 ) at Washington ( 1.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( -2.5 ) at Orlando ( 2.5 ) —- T: 206
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( 2 ) at Denver ( -2 ) —- T: 211.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 1.5 ) at Phoenix ( -1.5 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• chunkybangles

@chunkybangles said...

Still no Gobert… guess they’re waiting until Jokic comes back into the game so he can just go ahead and foul out. Clearly Diaw was the play in this scenario, lol

Yessss, DFS 101, you have to complain about a player then they will pour it on, haha

• hardrocker61

fuckin dingles

• hardrocker61

after tonite starters only no more benchers even if they are good sometimes

• Daybo

I’d like to know how this many points get scored and yet KAT and Bledsoe are having really down nights.

Okay I see why now, Bledsoe 28 mins 4-16 shots 5 TO’s

• eatmyturf23

Gobert is rebounding like there’s no tomorrow, he’s on an offensive and defensive tear! I might just slip back into the money. Elf and Gobert really F’d things up today haha. Lots of red flames besides these two snowflakes.

• choppadown

Hill and Hayward….rough tonight

• DirkDigglerz

Man It All came down to picking OTTRASH PORTER over WIGGINS

• hardrocker61

wow-harris,hayseed,rudy, wtf happened?

• JimKronlund

C’mon OT!

• TNYooper

I need to read those RotoAcademy tutorials again. Ever since I read a few of them last week, I’m now barely scoring 200. I’ve legitimately put together three teams in the past week that have competed for dead last, haha.

• rhino713

Same here. I got those two in my lineups as well

• eatmyturf23

@eatmyturf23 said...

Gobert is rebounding like there’s no tomorrow, he’s on an offensive and defensive tear! I might just slip back into the money. Elf and Gobert really F’d things up today haha. Lots of red flames besides these two snowflakes.

Then he turns it over after the timeout and Jameer Nelson takes his turn going ham.

Funny, because my pivot on the Okafor news was to plug in Noel+Gobert while taking out Okafor and Nelson… there was a 3rd pair of players in the pivot but I’m unable to remember while I’m tilting atm haha

• hardrocker61

possible ot for wolves/suns

• BBWC_10

Come on a couple more points and I will finish off the cash line by less than a point again….

• rhino713

The more tools and tips I use and take, the worse my scores get. They cause you to over analyze I think. The last 10 days I had incentives I’ve had my lowest scores of the year. Decimating my bank roll. I used to win at LEAST my double ups nightly. I’ve been around 240 points on average down from about 292 average

• wcuball29

@wcuball29 said...

Recycling Night in Phoenix. First 2500 fans receive a reusable Jersey Tote Bag. Seems like a good night to roster Chandler since he’s spent his entire career being recycled.

Can’t say I didn’t tell you so. #Narrative

• rhino713

Dieng has almost the exact same stat line as KAT for half the price lol

• DirkDigglerz

PJ TUCKER 30 Burger night

• eatmyturf23

Yep, I’m below cash line in the gpp’s thanks to that Rudy meltdown.

• tonytone1908

Tied for 5th in the late night shot. Nothing crazy but not sure if I want OT in the Suns game or not. Probably not, that’s usually when I get screwed and it doesn’t look like it would help at all. Which means it can only hurt right? lol

• TNYooper

@rhino713 said...

The more tools and tips I use and take, the worse my scores get. They cause you to over analyze I think. The last 10 days I had incentives I’ve had my lowest scores of the year. Decimating my bank roll. I used to win at LEAST my double ups nightly. I’ve been around 240 points on average down from about 292 average

Yup. I hear that.

• BBWC_10

Please no OT… I might cross the line if there is OT….

• DirkDigglerz

If OT happens I’m gonna be sick not picking Wiggins over Otto Porter

• tonytone1908

Whelp. One point game. Don’t think we’ll see OT.

• Tammy409

Brutal. Only 3 of 13 LU’s cashed and only one of those at 3x entry. DK’s

TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 278.25 (Best of my Worst on Mainslate)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler