• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -2.5 ) at Toronto ( 2.5 ) —- T: 206
    7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -3 ) at Philadelphia ( 3 ) —- T: 203.5
    7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -1.5 ) at Washington ( 1.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( -2.5 ) at Orlando ( 2.5 ) —- T: 206
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( 2 ) at Denver ( -2 ) —- T: 211.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 1.5 ) at Phoenix ( -1.5 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• tmarohl

@zpa1989 said...

do these guys have ceilings anymore? i just feel like yes, they are cheap, but what are they going to do 28 max? i guess you could get 30 out of harkless for 4k, id take that. i like aminu/cj/lillard more.

Harkless hardly even plays anymore. Evan Turner much better play.

• bigkino217

jokic yet again saves me from losing basically every lineup lol

• SkateFiend

@tmarohl said...

Harkless hardly even plays anymore. Evan Turner much better play.

I meant to say Aminu, not Harkless in my earlier post.

• zpa1989

@SkateFiend said...

I meant to say Aminu, not Harkless in my earlier post.

on board with aminu for sure. SF is tough. SG and PG are loaded.

• tmarohl

Aminu may be OK, I don’t think I will have much of him however.

• JimKronlund

@Cocomilk said...

Dayum… put those in the four point play

Usually its 4 out of 50 in the money.

• zpa1989

curry today just had his jersey retired at his high school, Charlotte christian, ahead of tomorrow’s game with the hornets. now how can you fade that narrative? curry has to get up for this one in his hometown right?

• Lathum

@tmarohl said...

Aminu may be OK, I don’t think I will have much of him however.

He is getting to expensive for a coach that can be very unpredictable.

• yorick

Nights like these make you question this garbage. Saric 7.8x value, Burks 7x value, Noel 10.7x value, and I still can’t cash because Porter, Bledsoe, and Hayward all decide to go out and hit their floors.

• madmanjayWV

@Lathum said...

I can actually build a lineup tpomorrow with RWN and HArden and not hate it

got to nice morphed versions already — punt SF?

• chronoxiong

I lost because I had some AIDS picks in Otto Porter, Elfrid Payton, David Lee and I faded Noel. I had no clue Noel was going to hit 10x. I noticed his game log and thought he had the ability to get another 20 fdp game. Not 45 fdp. Sucks but whatever. I can’t understand how Otto Porter shit the bed so bad when he has dominated the Celtics this season.

• superjon

@MPDR1983 said...

yeah no way in hell you win a dime having a LU set at 9 am.. You cant even truely set a LU till 10 mins before tip off.

Is $15.50 more than a dime?

• Alphamed

What would 306 have got me in the $4 Four Point Play GPP on DK last night?

• pjbyrne707

$15 or so

• Kloozy

I can’t belive Noel was only 14% owned! Seems like a free square with okafor and embiid out… I know 14% isnt nothing, but I really figured it’d have been in the 40’s, seemed like a very obvious value play with the slate we had.
    Edit: don’t get defensive of you didn’t play Noel, obviously 86% of tickets agreed. Just commenting on his ownership%.

• tamparoor

I scored 323 on fd last night barely won anything, I miss the old days before computer algorithms programs and before the sharks found a way to win everything

• KillaChap

@tamparoor said...

I scored 323 on fd last night barely won anything, I miss the old days before computer algorithms programs and before the sharks found a way to win everything

I recommend moving into the smaller entry GPP’s, 3-100 players. I’ve won every night for 2 weeks now, including last night with scores of 303 and 286 (1st place in a 10 man), and I am terrible at this. Now, I’m not winning 50k but I’m never expecting myself to win that anyway.

• catcountry21

Pretty incredible night last night. Big thanks to Wiggins and Chandler for helping me take down the DK Four Point Play for $50,000!

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/36915106?uc=659270487

What a night!

• NYSea

@catcountry21 said...

Pretty incredible night last night. Big thanks to Wiggins and Chandler for helping me take down the DK Four Point Play for $50,000!

What a night!

Wow! Big congrats! That’s a huge deal… Way to ship it!!

• mellofellowsu

@catcountry21 said...

What a night!

Congrats man! Still waiting on my big win.

• debeatup

@catcountry21 said...

What a night!

Congratulations man, great to see regular Joe’s cashing in!

• catcountry21

Thanks everyone and a big shout out to Draftkings for a speedy withdrawal as it already processed.

• JimKronlund

Way to go catcountry21. No small feat.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).