• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -2.5 ) at Toronto ( 2.5 ) —- T: 206
    7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -3 ) at Philadelphia ( 3 ) —- T: 203.5
    7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -1.5 ) at Washington ( 1.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( -2.5 ) at Orlando ( 2.5 ) —- T: 206
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( 2 ) at Denver ( -2 ) —- T: 211.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 1.5 ) at Phoenix ( -1.5 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• draped

@DirkDigglerz said...

Why are you guys so high on Dejounte Murray you should be high on Patty Mills to be honest

I’m not touching either. so many good PG options tonight, pay down elsewhere. also, tony parker hasn’t been ruled out yet I believe.

• thebimonster

Dejounte is SG on FD

• deerosa

@Hiqhliqht said...

John Wall tonight? IT4? Just read a little article about how its a rivalry game and they are wearing all black.

I will have plenty of Wall/IT3 Lineups tonight. Very good night last night after pushing 5 of the last 7 days.

I dont ‘really trust OKAFOR but I like Ghostface Illya tonite.

By the way, I am travelling a lot these days. What are some good bars in the Nashville area??? I know RG has their home base there either hit me up in the DM or post here.

I am hoping POP is in a good mood this evening and lets us know what’s going on 30 min before game time.

thanks!

• feekdogg

@DirkDigglerz said...

Why are you guys so high on Dejounte Murray you should be high on Patty Mills to be honest

Because SG on FD sucks donkey balls?

• frugal

@draped said...

The last part is the most important. I’m not sure why everyone is factoring in Griffin as if he is going to play his full minutes. He will probably see 15-20 mins of rusty basketball, which is enough for me to fade Jordan but not enough for me to worry about matchups. So unless they come out and say he is somehow miraculously playing 30+ mins he is pretty close to a non-factor for me.

Can’t decide on Jordan. The matchup is just too juicy to auto-fade.

• draped

@frugal said...

Can’t decide on Jordan. The matchup is just too juicy to auto-fade.

ur yahoo right? what is his price there? on DK his price is 8.1 which is the highest of the year. no thanks.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

@DirkDigglerz said...

not that high on him but tot answer your question. Mills got more run in a blowout, people will be off Murray after last night and likely more on Mills. Could be an edge there if Murray is the better play.

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

On FD, plug Tyson Chandler at C and move on. Lately, he is playing like DJ but a much better FT shooter. Bledsoe is getting him 3-4 easy lobs a game and he gets a couple put backs. Against a jump shooting team like MIN you can easily project him for 15+ boards. With KAT playing heavy minutes, Chandler will do the same.

• frugal

@draped said...

ur yahoo right? what is his price there? on DK his price is 8.1 which is the highest of the year. no thanks.

Yeah. $30 on Yahoo which would be something like $6.5K on DK.

• lendahand21

shocked no one said rivers yet, blake shouldn’t be playing big minutes

• eipsallig

Rozier a must play at 3K as the only reserve guard available tonight?

• dominicanpapi

I’m pretty sure Doc said once Blake returns he won’t be on a minutes limit. This was like 2 weeks ago IIRC.

• vball23

Bars downtown, if you want the Nashville experience, HonkyTonk (Always so crowded I want to punch a baby before I even make it to the bar), Acme, George Jones has an awesome rooftop, as does Rock Bottom. Paradise Park Trailer Resort is interesting.

Slightly west of downtown, in The Gulch, The Pub is great, Bar Louie, Saint Anejo.

Tailgate Brewery on Music Row has great beer and pizza. Tin Roof and TwoBits arcade are also near there.

Further west, modtown-ish, Red Door Saloon, Losers Bar, Winners Bar. Grab a cocktail at The Patterson House if you can get in.

• SofaKingNyce

FWIW, John Wall smacked Crowder in the face last time – things might get a little heated and someone may get ejected.

• SofaKingNyce

@kbarnhill7523 said...

On FD, plug Tyson Chandler at C and move on. Lately, he is playing like DJ but a much better FT shooter. Bledsoe is getting him 3-4 easy lobs a game and he gets a couple put backs. Against a jump shooting team like MIN you can easily project him for 15+ boards. With KAT playing heavy minutes, Chandler will do the same.

Have to note, Tyson played heavy minutes last game and put up 19 fpts..

• draped

if okafor can’t go how many minutes are we expecting from Noel? also who takes the backup C minutes? holmes?

• NESBears120

If oakafor is announced out before lock I’m thinking about stacking griffin and Jordan also I like Payton and Devin booker tonight

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@SofaKingNyce said...

Have to note, Tyson played heavy minutes last game and put up 19 fpts..

Uh, no.

He has 28+ FD points in each of the last 8 games he’s played.

• MrPerfekt7

@Hiqhliqht said...

Any Must starts tonight for you guys? Issiah Thomas? Towns? Bledsoe? Wiggins?

Bledsoe and Towns
    They will hit value. I have stacked them here lately and they have hit value

• lendahand21

Jahlil Okafor (knee) has been downgraded to questionable for Tuesday’s game vs. the Clippers.

• thebimonster

Think he meant last game against Minny

• xdan3220

@debeatup said...

Illyasova

Ilya might get a few extra minutes and shots, but Noel will have to play 30 minutes if no Oak to deal with Jordan. May also mean more Dario, Dario has struggled the last couple games but don’t go away from him especially if Oak is out. He had 10 shots in only 15 minutes last game and 12 in 24 minutes before that. The bad part is he is 2-22 in that span, the good part is he is getting chances. The lines look bad but he is in play big time especially if no Oak.

• JSteele

I think I like Lowry more than IT4 tonight for GPPs. People will flock to him after the last game against Wiz but I think he won’t repeat. On the road and Wall is a pretty solid defender. 8800 is a little steep for Lowry but with no DeRozan he will be the primary offensive weapon all game. Usually DeRozan takes a ton of shots in the first quarter and Lowry waits until the 2nd when DeRozan is off the floor to explode but I fully expect him to start strong and maintain a high level all game.

If you are thinking of which Spurs guard to play tonight it will be Mills who is a stronger defender than Murray. They put him out there against Kyrie and they should match him up with Kyle tonight. That being said he probably won’t be able to keep Kyle from doing his thing tonight

• Codyveo

@kbarnhill7523 said...

Any concern though that Minnesota actually has one of the best rebounding rates in the NBA?

• FAMOF665

Sorry if this has been asked but what are Sully’s projected minutes with Pattersons return tonight?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).