MAIN FORUM

Comments

• jimfred82

• Blogger of the Month

NBA 1/24

Guess I’ll get it started. Thoughts?

• rebkell

Well after I bad mouthed Melo the other night about having virtually no upside, he must have read it and decided to show me no upside. He has 50 points alone in the 3rd quarter. I guess he showed me didn’t he. LOL I show him with 60.6 FD points so far.

• wazoo11

for some reason on draft kings the leaderboard isn’t updating but the scores are..

anyone else having this problem?

• jfand30

Up 35. Melo still scoring.

• RHFAN

what happened to Joe Johnson?

• TheMonstars

Melo O_O

Assists would have been great for fantasy, but people are really making a big deal out of him having 0 assists like it had an impact on the actual game. Nitpicking about nothing.

• Rrich68

RG Overall Ranking

Blowout city today too. A lot of underachieving it looks like.

• jwlars

Yes, Draft Kings leaderboard and total points are not updating for me either

• hambazaza

RG Blog Program Manager, 2014 RG Party Beer Pong Champion

• Blogger of the Month

• Beer Pong Champion

So what happened to Tyson?

• LivinTeHighLife

what happened to Roberts? 21 min?

• rebkell

@hambazaza said…

So what happened to Tyson?

If he didn’t get hurt, I guess the blowout did. Melo 25-35 from the field. Just back away and let him have at it.

• rebkell

@LivinTeHighLife said…

what happened to Roberts? 21 min?

Just guessing again, it looks like Rivers and Morrow were playing well and probably got a lot of his time.

• Rrich68

RG Overall Ranking

Anyone on marcus Thornton today? Wtf?! Going crazy!!!! Already at like 6x his salary. Lol.

• rebkell

@Rrich68 said…

Anyone on marcus Thornton today? Wtf?! Going crazy!!!! Already at like 6x his salary. Lol.

I thought about him, but I decided to spend my money on PF tonight, unfortunately I didn’t take Melo or Tobias Harris, instead I took AD and Pau.

• jimbodan

@Rrich68 said…

I suggested him as a sneaky play today in the chat. I wish I would have taken my own advice. I figured without Gay and Cousins all those shots had to go somewhere and Thornton was the logical guy to take them, he had been ice cold though which is why I ended up passing on him.

• tylerk

I would have thought the logical assumption would be for the production to go to Thompson or maybe DWill – but I’m not good at this, which is why I faded that game altogether.

• rebkell

@tylerk said…

I would have thought the logical assumption would be for the production to go to Thompson or maybe DWill – but I’m not good at this, which is why I faded that game altogether.

Derrick Williams was discussed today also, but he’s a complete dud tonight.

• tylerk

@rebkell said…

Derrick Williams was discussed today also, but he’s a complete dud tonight.

Troll4mvp, aka The People’s Champ, is on Marcus Thornton.

• infy72

Thompson sure did disappear after a nice 1st half.

• jimbodan

@tylerk said…

JT and Dwill looked like good plays, but neither one is really a gunner like MT is. I guess Dwill is a little bit, but with Landry, Acey, and Gray I wasn’t sure how the foward minutes would shake out.

• tylerk

The Cheat, why didn’t you tell me this before lineups locked. AND NO MORE LIGHT SWITCH RAVES

• rebkell

@tylerk said…

Troll4mvp, aka The People’s Champ, is on Marcus Thornton.

DWill just didn’t register when you posted it, he plays for Brooklyn. :)

• Greebo

I guess that’s why they call him the Bayou Bomber…

• brettminn

• tonedefrob

@brettminn said…

Could someone please tell me where 320 points would’ve placed on FanDuel in double ups?

Between 10th-20th in all my $5 DUs

• rebkell

@brettminn said…

Could someone please tell me where 320 points would’ve placed on FanDuel in double ups?

I played in one $1 50/50 and 320 would have placed 5th. It would have placed 208 in the $5K Friday night Dribbler.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.