7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5 ) —- T: 219
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 2 ) at Detroit ( -2 ) —- T: 200.5
    7:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 2 ) at Charlotte ( -2 ) —- T: 223.5
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -6 ) at Atlanta ( 6 ) —- T: 215
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5.5 ) at Dallas ( 5.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• squidkill

He come off the bench!! So does Lou. U people know about rotations? First unit vs second?.

• scott33

Playing Lou in the late slate was a big mistake

• sox9

@sox9 said...

Deandre playing makes him unplayable

Dropped Harrell from all my LUs when they announced Jordan would play. Was able to work in Taj instead in most of them as Harrell was a utlity player for me

• dogplayer

Lou Williams price tag $8600 and a big f’n zero after first quarter. Ive had enough of this shit.

• roach62

Lou Will..4 minutes..1 fucking shot

• KindGuy

Fuark. Went Theis over Baynes in the late slate in 100% of my lineups. Ugh!!!!

• KindGuy

And Lou Williams wants to turn into a scrub tonight. Unreal.

• GiorgioMichello

Lou Williams zero FP after one quarter—marvelous…

• Grizzlers

I’m convinced I am Teague’s jinx. NEVER performs for me, from now on I’ll do y’all a favor and announce when I’m using him.

• sox9

A lot people swapped Harrell out for Baynes. I just could not trust Baynes w/Theis also in the mix. Looks like Baynes working out ok tho.

• KindGuy

Damnit. I really should’ve realized that Baynes would have to play a lot against the Clipper bigs. He’s gonna be in the winning lineup for sure. Theis is too small. And he was more expensive. Damnit!

• Grizzlers

@elementasrat said...

Damnit. I really should’ve realized that Baynes would have to play a lot against the Clipper bigs. He’s gonna be in the winning lineup for sure. Theis is too small. And he was more expensive. Damnit!

don’t you wish you had him last night like I did? No way was I losing with him 2 nights in a row.

• KindGuy

These two game late slates are tough. One mistake and you have no chance at a big win.

• yisman

@sox9 said...

A lot people swapped Harrell out for Baynes. I just could not trust Baynes w/Theis also in the mix. Looks like Baynes working out ok tho.

Baynes and Theis were both too cheap considering they were likely to see increased roles with Horford out.

• BBWC_10

@squidkill said...

He come off the bench!! So does Lou. U people know about rotations? First unit vs second?.

I know he comes off the bench, I thought DJ was on a minute restriction, thought he would come out after about 6-7 minutes. Nobody is unplayable….Who was more owned tonight Lowery or VanFleet? Worst part of it is I knew a bench guy would go off for Toronto of course I chose Wright.

• KindGuy

Theis not doing anything on the court. Ugh.

• sox9

Harrell responds immediately to being put in the game after sitting the entire first quarter. Shoot.

• yisman

Only one to use Eric Gordon and only one to use DSJ in this high dollar pick’em https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/53010893?uc=1003960207

both busted. What a killer

• KindGuy

Rozier is such a fucking ball hog

• sox9

@elementasrat said...

Theis not doing anything on the court. Ugh.

don’t feel bad, Harrell more points than Irving in 4 minutes

• KindGuy

Theis getting abused my Harrell. Such a bum.

• miggs6876

@elementasrat said...

Meh, I prefer not to go against the law. I’ll just stick to DFS till sports betting is actually legalized.

Your boy Rubio looked good tonight.

• miggs6876

@dogplayer said...

Lou Williams price tag $8600 and a big f’n zero after first quarter. Ive had enough of this shit.

Well, I got -2 points for Chandler. That had to be a first. I’m ice cold lately after being pretty hot not so long ago.

• FunchessOfFun

So Dekker decided he’s just gonna ball hog tonight and take all of Sweet Lou’ shots? Cool.

• KindGuy

Everything going wrong for me in this Clippers game.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).