Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -10 ) at Washington ( 10 ) —- T: 235
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 12 ) at Okla City ( -12 ) —- T: 237.5
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -1.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 1.5 ) —- T: 228

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• got9forya

Gonna be an Interesting Slate. Tired of Losing lmao

• ASitar

Beal/Pg/KAT/Sato

• underdawgs

Is Lillard finally resting tonight? Is Rich Holmes playing?
    It’s the least attractive game of the night but will offer the most value if those guys sit.

• fleishmo6

Dare I play Okafor on a B2B
    I guess after sitting on my Sixers team bench for years he should be well rested lol

• superjon

2 locks – RWB and Draymond

Mixed in some Beal and Nurk (more Nurk), and 1 LU with RWB, Beal and Nurk. Bryant, Okafor and Zubac in my non Nurk line ups.

Minnesota guard news is crucial, but of course it’s the last game of the night.

• dmbtrip2004

Scored 335 last night and didnt cash…WTF..anyway…on to tonight…Steph under 10k?

• Kmasonbx

Okafor under 5k on DK is a lock and load for me. His ownership should be through the roof with his back to back 40 spots. At 4.9 I just don’t see how he hurts you, with his role right now his floor is 25.

• underdawgs

@superjon said...

2 locks – RWB and Draymond

Mixed in some Beal and Nurk (more Nurk), and 1 LU with RWB, Beal and Nurk. Bryant, Okafor and Zubac in my non Nurk line ups.

Minnesota guard news is crucial, but of course it’s the last game of the night.

Teague and Tyus are going to sit, Rose is on one leg. Bayless isn’t even priced up all that much, he’s the guy.
    We might only be a few hours away from Bayless / Seth Curry chalk night. Lord have mercy.
    And Rondo probably back.
    Which invariably means the stud point guards will be underowned.
    Food for thought.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@underdawgs said...

Which invariably means the stud point guards will be underowned.

Which has been my thinking most of the NBA season so I roster the stud which puts up a value game….unfortunately, the min prices scrub that I avoided to play the stud, outscores that said stud by 10.

Moral of the story for me, is that the NBA is different this year. The min prices guys that get a huge roll because of injury, general soreness, or rest used to dud at a good percentage. This is not the case any longer.

We can create a long list of players this year that can’t sniff the court when a team is fully healthy, but yet are the best player on the court if a circumstance allows them to play.

• monarch

I’m going to copy what the guy did who won two nights ago. Plug in KAT, Kuzma, Ingram and go from there. That looks like the most competitive game and they are surprisingly affordable.

• Benf15harp

Not sure how it ends
    But I’m all in

LOL

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

DK has pretty wide open pricing tonight.

No AD, possibly no Mirotic, road B2B and fresh off a loss to the lowly Pistons. Serious blowout concerns here.

Durant back in Washington just blocks from where he grew up on Narrative St.

No Warren. Most likely no Ayton. Booker, Oubre, Jackson. Get ‘em in!

KAT. Back to Rose, especially if no Teague with some Bayless. Rondo. Kuzma. A little Ingram.

• HungryHungryHip

Nights like last night(310-320, 30% of field has Kanter and still don’t cash) makes a person think ‘why am I doing this?’

sigh

Probably should take a few days(or weeks) off even though tonight’s slate looks somewhat decent

• dmbtrip2004

@HungryHungryHip said...

Nights like last night(310-320, 30% of field has Kanter and still don’t cash) makes a person think ‘why am I doing this?’

sigh

Probably should take a few days(or weeks) off even though tonight’s slate looks somewhat decent

cant agree more….

• Kmasonbx

@HungryHungryHip said...

sigh

Just have to evaluate your process. We all go through slumps, this is a high variance game especially considering the insane rake we pay. You can go through weeks or even months of losing and still be a long term winning player.

• dailywax

Anyone else get Fizdaled last night? Never again…..

• HungryHungryHip

@Kmasonbx said...

Just have to evaluate your process. We all go through slumps, this is a high variance game especially considering the insane rake we pay. You can go through weeks or even months of losing and still be a long term winning player.

Oh, I know. I’d been having a pretty solid 5-6 week stretch but the past week has been terrible. Thankfully, my recent better bank roll management has lessened the blow. The edge is so slim now(1 mistake cost me last night.) I’ll prob play one small lineup tonight but might take a couple days off and barely do much until next week. Recharge and all that

• TrustinthePlan

Would have almost won the QA last night if I had Trier instead of McConnell, grrr, anyways onto tonight. KAT and Draymond are the 2 locks for me. Sprinkle in some PG, Nurk and Westy in other lineups too.

• mbunner23

@dailywax said...

Anyone else get Fizdaled last night? Never again…..

Everybody who didn’t realize Kanter can’t guard PNR which is Harden’s strong suit, and that he wouldn’t be able to keep up with Farieds energy.

Fish are gonna look at DPM, and DVP, and still think it was Kanters matchup to explode but don’t understand game theory. Just my thoughts…

• DirkDigglerz

Westbrook lock and load

• Theguy49503

Dude Kanter killed you lol, well as you said you got “Fizdaled”

• jess701

naw I am going PG13 curry nurkic and another good center!

• dmbtrip2004

@DirkDigglerz said...

Westbrook lock and load

This would seem to be a great spot for Westbrook, but so far against the Pellicans it hasn’t been. Westbrook only has 85.75 DraftKings points in two games against New Orleans, but has only played 63 minutes total in those games. A blowout is very possible with Davis still out. The Pelicans managed to hang around with Detroit last night, but that’s entirely different than hanging around with Oklahoma City. I see very little upside with Westbrook in this situation.

• jess701

@dmbtrip2004 said...

This would seem to be a great spot for Westbrook, but so far against the Pellicans it hasn’t been. Westbrook only has 85.75 DraftKings points in two games against New Orleans, but has only played 63 minutes total in those games. A blowout is very possible with Davis still out. The Pelicans managed to hang around with Detroit last night, but that’s entirely different than hanging around with Oklahoma City. I see very little upside with Westbrook in this situation.

• dailywax

@mbunner23 said...

Everybody who didn’t realize Kanter can’t guard PNR which is Harden’s strong suit, and that he wouldn’t be able to keep up with Farieds energy.

Fish are gonna look at DPM, and DVP, and still think it was Kanters matchup to explode but don’t understand game theory. Just my thoughts…

I suppose those are the same people that knew that Trier was going to go off for 31 pts. and Dipo was going to blow out his knee last night?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).