Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -10 ) at Washington ( 10 ) —- T: 235
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 12 ) at Okla City ( -12 ) —- T: 237.5
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -1.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 1.5 ) —- T: 228

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• jess701

I love my 1 lineup I have 3 centers!

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Taj last 5 games against the Clips at Staples..

33.8, 31.5, 43.5, 20, and 26.3 DK points.

Taj last 5 games against the Lakers at Staples…

43.3, 37.5, 36.3, 29.3, 31.8

Narratives or not, I sense a trend.

I’ll play him as Showdown Captain so he can play three minutes and leave the game like Favors did last night…lol

• frugal

Man…yesterday was so easy putting together lineups on Yahoo, tonight the pricing is just tight enough that I eaither can’t fit the guys I want or I’m leaving more money on the table than I’m typically comfortable with.

• tmarohl

Not DFS related, but I think Oladipo going down probably created another spot on the East all star squad. I’m thinking either Bledsoe or Middleton get the spot that was destined for Dipo.

• hobbes2d

@Pandamonious said...

Taj last 5 games against the Clips at Staples..

33.8, 31.5, 43.5, 20, and 26.3 DK points.

Taj last 5 games against the Lakers at Staples…

43.3, 37.5, 36.3, 29.3, 31.8

Narratives or not, I sense a trend.

Plus Teague being out helps his PPM production.

• monarch

Seriously on TAJ though. Crushing the Clippers in the paint isn’t some Herculean achievement and most of those games he was probably playing 38 minutes to guard Blake. The Lakers are MUCH improved vs big men this season with Chandler/McGee and Taj has to leave the paint to defend Kuzma most likely unless they put KAT on Kuz.

• IronMonkey415

You play Taj and Kat and use them as the late night hammer.

• frugal

Anyone have any insight on whether Rondo will play tonight?

• monarch

@frugal said...

Anyone have any insight on whether Rondo will play tonight?

erry Zgoda

Verified account

@JerryZgoda
    15m15 minutes ago
    More
    A tidbit from the Wolves beat: Rajon Rondo shot with the Lakers this morning at Staples Center and has been cleared to play for tonight’s TNT game. Luke Walton said it’s up to Rondo and how he feels oregame. He has been out 14 games following finger surgery

0 replies 0 retweets 1 like
    Reply Retweet Like 1 Direct message

• RiskyBiscuits

KevinDurant is $1,000 less than he normally is, and is heading back to his childhood stomping grounds where we all know he likes to show off. I only read about 4 pages back, didn’t see anyone talking about him. Is Cousins really taking people off him and Curry?

• Idontknow

@monarch said...

Seriously on TAJ though. Crushing the Clippers in the paint isn’t some Herculean achievement and most of those games he was probably playing 38 minutes to guard Blake. The Lakers are MUCH improved vs big men this season with Chandler/McGee and Taj has to leave the paint to defend Kuzma most likely unless they put KAT on Kuz.

The last 2 games in LA (LAL, LAC) in were both this year and they were playing 9 man rotations since these games happened 3 days before the Butler trade. Tolliver and Deng were the only players with size on the bench, now Saric is there. Taj’s minutes aren’t down drastically by any means, but I think it should be noted that the big Taj games in LA were at a time when MIN was constructed differently

• monarch

@RiskyBiscuits said...

KevinDurant is $1,000 less than he normally is, and is heading back to his childhood stomping grounds where we all know he likes to show off. I only read about 4 pages back, didn’t see anyone talking about him. Is Cousins really taking people off him and Curry?

Curry had 67 DK points in their initial meeting in 31 minutes.

• Benf15harp

@gaelicgirl said...

OT: Is ESPN not working for anyone else? I’m getting their logo on all of their channels.

Mine is 💯. Come on over. I have coors light lmao

• jess701

There is 1 player no one is talking about so I guess I will take him.

• thebimonster

Beal?

• monarch

@jess701 said...

There is 1 player no one is talking about so I guess I will take him.

LMAO: He could barely dunk twelve years ago…

• jess701

nope lol

• Dfspacman

Nurkic 50 Burger in 25mins??

• Idontknow

Save for one game where Landry Shamet went 8-14 from three, the Wiz have held their own against some pretty good teams since the Wall injury in December. Anyone think this game might stay closer than the spread would imply, or is GSW just that good?

• celter

@monarch said...

Thibs tried to revitalize Deng here in Minny!! So glad we moved on from that clown 🤡

• jess701

@Dfspacman said...

Nurkic 50 Burger in 25mins??

• dominicanpapi

@Idontknow said...

Save for one game where Landry Shamet went 8-14 from three, the Wiz have held their own against some pretty good teams since the Wall injury in December. Anyone think this game might stay closer than the spread would imply, or is GSW just that good?

Man I hope so. My wife got me tickets to this game as a bday gift. They were expensive since this game is one of the ‘premium games’ so I’m hoping we don’t lose by 30.

• frugal

@Idontknow said...

Personally, I think GSW has a red carpet to the title this year with Boogie looking effective. Wouldn’t be shocked if they won out from here sweeping each round of the playoffs. Cousins will get big money from someone next season, fingers crossed Klay walks as well breaking that team up. Could it stay close? Maybe, until the late 3rd at least. Will it? Probably not.

• ASitar

I’m starting to think that Westy will be a lot lower owned than usual and may be somewhat contrarian on this particular slate. Not taking him, you’re essentially hoping he doesn’t top 70 DK points no? You can use Westy/Durant/KAT/Bayless and have $4125 per remaining player.

• Benf15harp

@dominicanpapi said...

Man I hope so. My wife got me tickets to this game as a bday gift. They were not expensive since this game is one of the ‘premium games’ so I’m hoping we don’t lose by 30.

That’s great man. Have fun!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.