Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -10 ) at Washington ( 10 ) —- T: 235
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 12 ) at Okla City ( -12 ) —- T: 237.5
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -1.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 1.5 ) —- T: 228

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• captainwacky

Re Layman (and Miller) and the guys around them. Miller is fine, but I’m not sure he gets past 25 a lot even in his good games. I have him here and there so that’d be nice, but I also think he’ll be popular. Layman is about the same to me. Incidentally, Harkless is more appealing to me albeit at a higher price on both sites… but he has some sort of ceiling if they let him get his minutes back. Another guy in that range who has a pathway to smash is Dekker if that game blows out.

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

Real question for those that like Layman so much, how much is that last game against PHX weighing on you?

New Years eve. Miro and AD out. Only game they both missed. Miller vs. Minny. 27 minutes. 33.8 DK points. Throw in Moore being out.

Don’t get me wrong. I hope Miller goes under the radar. Just do no understand what people are worried about.

Because MiIller is typically a low PPM guy. I’m on him tonight as he’s priced too low given the minutes and usgage he should see, just hard to feel confident about him having a big game as he’s not guaranteed big minutes in a blow out where Johnson, Hill, and Diallo play most the 4th.

• BUFUu2

@Wooden_Bones said...

I like him better than Miller tonight.

sweet i like both and am playing both in one lineup allows me to go with 4 studs 30-40 dk players and if him and miller get me 40 ill say that is a win

• jtkucheck

@hobbes2d said...

KD is a beta

Top 5 basketball player in the world is not a “beta”

• ScofieldReturns

Rwb/miller or curry/oubre?

• ASitar

Got my Rondo/Wiggins/Kuzma/KAT/Bayless/Zubac LU set. That might be the fast, most competitive, high scoring game that could make a huge late push.

• BUFUu2

@Pandamonious said...

Real question for those that like Layman so much, how much is that last game against PHX weighing on you?

New Years eve. Miro and AD out. Only game they both missed. Miller vs. Minny. 27 minutes. 33.8 DK points. Throw in Moore being out.

Don’t get me wrong. I hope Miller goes under the radar. Just do no understand what people are worried about.

real answer here i am not playing him basised on last time out. I actually think the suns keep this one close. Last time out booker didn’t play and they are at home. But i am mostly now sold on that line up i just needed a few people to agree with me so i could feel decent about it. But i am mostly playing him because of price because miller is in that lineup as well.

• frugal

@jtkucheck said...

KD can want to be the alpha, may even take to most FGA. But the Warriors will always be Curry’s team with him being seen as the #2.

• zpa1989

anyone going to punt noel on FD and hope that one blows out?

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@ASitar said...

Rondo/Wiggins/Kuzma/KAT

I know nothing about NBA but there’s no NHL for a week so I entered a lineup anyway and I have those four in so I hope you’re right!

• BerkeleyBoss

@Epignosis said...

Since the last game ends after midnight, that’s true for everyone.

How east-coast-normative of you!

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@jtkucheck said...

I thought it was proven months ago on this very forum that Kevin Durant isn’t even in the top 25.

• hobbes2d

@Pandamonious said...

Reason I like Layman is because my research led me to him popping off the page. His previous game against PHX just happened to strengthen my conviction of his potential ceiling in this matchup. That game potentially blowing out just helps that belief. He could definitely bust but it’s a 4 game slate so I’m willing to take a risk.

• IronMonkey415

Anyone playing Jerami Grant?
    While the defender are busy watching Westbrook and Paul George, Jerami can sneak by with some easy wide open looks at the basket.

• Njsum1

@Felixxberg said...

I know nothing about NBA but there’s no NHL for a week so I entered a lineup anyway and I have those four in so I hope you’re right!

Nice…welcome…I play hockey also. Not as much as nba, just 1 lineup per day.

Here’s the major difference between the 2..The hockey lineup you make in the morning is actually playable come lock….it’s amazing πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž

• mambaland

@jtkucheck said...

she is too…its not like nba is a toughman sport…laimbeer would end his life and if not oakley would

• jtkucheck

@frugal said...

KD can want to be the alpha, may even take to most FGA. But the Warriors will always be Curry’s team with him being seen as the #2.

I see the Dubs as a team, and a team that wins championships, not particularly concerned with outside perception.

Back to tonight though, I think KD crushes.

• Smallchimp

@IronMonkey415 said...

Anyone playing Jerami Grant?
    While the defender are busy watching Westbrook and Paul George, Jerami can sneak by with some easy wide open looks at the basket.

I think I like him, I still need to check out the game flow and such to see how it’ll look, but he passed the initial test.

Looks like rebounding is very statistically impacted by the trio being out for NO…Adams, RWB, Noel, and George are about to get some nice, juicy boards

• vick325

Curry or dame?

• Njsum1

@jtkucheck said...

I see the Dubs as a team, and a team that wins championships

The Wizards win championships??? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ€ͺ

• BerkeleyBoss

@frugal said...

Of course he’s #2, Curry is the best offensive player on the planet =)

Ok ok, sorry, I don’t want to debate lol

• captainwacky

@mambaland said...

Link

Quot

Ah, you’re one of those people. Sports players (who are bigger/stronger/faster/better at everything now) are softer because leagues and audiences like offense and don’t like fighting, and the 80’s and 90’s were the best. Noted.

• captainwacky

@captainwacky said...

Ah, you’re one of those people. Sports players (who are bigger/stronger/faster/better at everything now) are softer because leagues and audiences like offense and don’t like fighting, and the 80’s and 90’s were the best. Noted.

To be fair, audiences like fighting, but the league doesn’t.

• Idontknow

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Of course he’s #2, Curry is the best offensive player on the planet =)

Ok ok, sorry, I don’t want to debate lol

• IT4MVP

Does Jrue guard Russ or Furg. I wanna play Elf if he’s on Westy hoping he gets a few steals

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).