Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -10 ) at Washington ( 10 ) —- T: 235
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 12 ) at Okla City ( -12 ) —- T: 237.5
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -1.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 1.5 ) —- T: 228

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• hobbes2d

@jtkucheck said...

Top 5 basketball player in the world is not a “beta”

He’s a wuss. Just because he can score a basketball really well doesn’t make him an alpha lol. He’s a cupcake.

• dgreen29

nobody liking brad beal tonight?

• Idontknow

@hobbes2d said...

He’s a wuss. Just because he can score a basketball really well doesn’t make him an alpha lol. He’s a cupcake.

lol exactly what i was thinking

• Benf15harp

@captainwacky said...

Ah, you’re one of those people. Sports players (who are bigger/stronger/faster/better at everything now) are softer because leagues and audiences like offense and don’t like fighting, and the 80’s and 90’s were the best. Noted.

The 80’s were much higher scoring and faster pace than the 2010’s

• roomchat

Zubac or Taj? Raw points. Same DK salary. What say you?

• lukemiller42

Curry just had a 2/10 3 pt game for 11 pts. I think he could drop 50…who stops him?

• Ts99

KD went for something like 33/6/4 in 38 minutes in DC last year. Looked it up earlier to see if it’s a thing.

• zpa1989

you think zubac gets run tonight? i think if you’re going to play a blowout center might as well go noel.

• JTAx33

Can’t remember the last time I’ve had my cash lineup locked in this early. Uneasy about no Kuzma

• sheriffjoebear

@IT4MVP said...

Does Jrue guard Russ or Furg. I wanna play Elf if he’s on Westy hoping he gets a few steals

This is a solid question. Anyone know for sure?

• Im stacking the wiz dubs game… to me its the one game that could break the slate if it stays close.

• roomchat

Here’s a public service announcement.

Lineups don’t lock until 8:00 EST. So take advantage of the extra hour.

And don’t post at 7:58 that you thought lineups locked at 8:00.

Which I’m 100% positive someone will do.

• gaelicgirl

@BerkeleyBoss said...

How east-coast-normative of you!

Indeed.

• lukemiller42

Beal goes off tonight makes all star game nets fans go 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Njsum1

@dgreen29 said...

nobody liking brad beal tonight?

If the wizards game plays close, I’m thinking Beal is going to have to Beal. So I’m at 25%

• jess701

I think I will play one starter from okc the rest bench guys have to get some points somewhere!

• BUFUu2

def going to be one of those night i got to bed up a few hundred and come check my phone tomorrow morning a min cash for sure.

• zpa1989

how confident are people that rondo plays?

• Benf15harp

@zpa1989 said...

We are all Waiting on Coach Steele’s update……..

• jess701

@zpa1989 said...

• byo34

@zpa1989 said...

National TV TNT game.. I bet on plays and throws up a triple double.

• RiskyBiscuits

@frugal said...

Because MiIller is typically a low PPM guy. I’m on him tonight as he’s priced too low given the minutes and usgage he should see, just hard to feel confident about him having a big game as he’s not guaranteed big minutes in a blow out where Johnson, Hill, and Diallo play most the 4th.

I thought this as well, but looking at game logs…. Diallo and Hill have played like 5 minutes combined in the last 15 games, and Wes hasn’t played forever.

• jess701

@byo34 said...

National TV TNT game.. I bet on plays and throws up a triple double.

like there is going to be 12 million people watching it at 10:30 eastern time lol.

• Dfspacman

3 possible blowouts on this slate

• Idontknow

Assuming he plays and is not on a minute restriction, do we like Rondo better than Rose tonight? Basically the same price on FD? Thanks

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).