Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -10 ) at Washington ( 10 ) —- T: 235
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 12 ) at Okla City ( -12 ) —- T: 237.5
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -1.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 1.5 ) —- T: 228

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• dgreen29

Dekker is jumping at me at $3400 with Morris out..

• monarch

I had ZERO Booker until I just made a LU and had that amount left over so I took a look at last seasons game logs vs the Blazers. Good Lord. He slaughtered them

• byo34

@jess701 said...

like there is going to be 12 million people watching it at 10:30 eastern time lol.

That means absolutely nothing.

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

I had ZERO Booker until I just made a LU and had that amount left over so I took a look at last seasons game logs vs the Blazers. Good Lord. He slaughtered them

If you’ve seen CJ McCollum play defense, it makes sense.

• jess701

that and look at game logs you see a bunch of blow out games with okc and even when there was westbrook and george still p?ay 35 minutes!

• ghostfacekicker

@Benf15harp said...

The 80’s were much higher scoring and faster pace than the 2010’s

I don’t recall there ever being 100 3s attempted in a game before this year.

• be47320

I hate booker. I never play booker. But I think he is the guy tonight.

• jess701

@byo34 said...

That means absolutely nothing.

I am replying to what you said it being some hight light factor on tv. not the other part just another game!

• jess701

@jess701 said...

I am replying to what you said it being some hight light factor on tv. not the other part just another game!

its not like lebron on tnt on prime time!

• gaelicgirl

Made one LU, just in case…good luck, everyone!

• captainwacky

@ghostfacekicker said...

I don’t recall there ever being 100 3s attempted in a game before this year.

It’s a vastly different game. He wasn’t wrong; the late 70’s and early 80’s were flying in terms of pace and scoring, it was just track-meet layup style shit. This is similar but with 3’s. The difference to me (and where people whine about the softness of players) is that the jobs were less valuable and the leagues didn’t care about fighting, so people would actually throw hands. Now the fines and suspensions are huge, the league doesn’t want any ‘thuglike’ image, and the sport is for everyone as a family. But these guys are still tough… I promise that Serge Ibaka and Markieff Morris don’t wanna just yell at each other when they get mad.

• hobbes2d

@roomchat said...

Zubac or Taj? Raw points. Same DK salary. What say you?

I love Taj but I like Zubac more assuming Rondo is back.

• Smallchimp

NBA LINEUP ALERT
    9:40 PM EST:

Suns PG Devin Booker and Trailblazers C Jusuf Nurkic were both ejected from tonight’s game.

• byo34

@jess701 said...

National TV Rondo has been a thing since 2009.

• maxxxoo

Curry or KD? Feel like Curry will be pretty low owned

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Njsum1 said...

Nice…welcome…I play hockey also. Not as much as nba, just 1 lineup per day.

Here’s the major difference between the 2..The hockey lineup you make in the morning is actually playable come lock….it’s amazing 😉😎

There are some lineup changes in hockey too but there seems to be a lot more in NBA!

• Jonas137

KD skipped Wednesday’s practice to go to the opening of his after school facility in DC? Met with the kids and everything. I thought this narrative was a little blown up, but now I am rethinking to maybe plug him him in this spot tonight.

• homers1226

hello nba forum
    i know nothing about nba playing for fun tuill nascar and mlb

any hoo i have ,what i think are 3 studs then tried dig

are my value plays in play ?

thanks

LANCE STEPHENSON

T. FERGUSON

KEVON LOONEY

• monarch

Looney is the safest of that bunch. Stephenson isn’t a thing tonight if Rondo is back and Ferguson can always post single digit fantasy points if you are making just one LU

• vick325

@lukemiller42 said...

Beal goes off tonight makes all star game nets fans go 🤷🏻‍♂️

• jasondagreat17

Dame or Jrue tonight?

• tmarohl

@byo34 said...

National TV TNT game.. I bet on plays and throws up a triple double.

I bet he plays and does not get a triple double as I doubt he will score. He said he is just looking to facilitate.

• chronoxiong

Are people seriously going to roster Darius no usage Miller tonight? I dont have the guts to do it. But then again, I might roster Terrence no usage Ferguson tonight as well.

• homers1226

@monarch said...

Looney is the safest of that bunch. Stephenson isn’t a thing tonight if Rondo is back and Ferguson can always post single digit fantasy points if you are making just one LU

thanks

looney

bridges

and hart

lol

• Pookie91

I see lots of people calling for a blowout in that OKC game, but in their last ten games, OKC has only really blown out the Knicks and Wizards both by 18. The majority of those other games are very high scoring. I don’t get to see many Thunder games so I’m not sure how they match up against NO, but that makes me think NO at least keeps this game competitive enough to get value and hopefully allow some of the value in Pelicans to go lower owned.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).