Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -10 ) at Washington ( 10 ) —- T: 235
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 12 ) at Okla City ( -12 ) —- T: 237.5
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -1.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 1.5 ) —- T: 228

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ASalvaro

this is gonna be a LOOONG week without hockey

• BerkeleyBoss

I had Booker, Rose & Josh Jackson all at 60%+ in the $4 on FD, but managed to get 14th and 33rd with a couple of my non Booker/Rose lineups. Also Rondo got one of my Yahoo lineups up to 344, so maybe that’s pretty good, maybe? The run good continues!

• BBWC_10

Tonight seems to have been an instant replay of last week where you just stack the team playing the Thunder. Last week was Atlanta, Tonight was a backup Pelican team. I did have pieces of the pie but I guess you needed RWB’s 75 to win it.

• damionismyname

@BBWC_10 said...

Tonight seems to have been an instant replay of last week where you just stack the team playing the Thunder. Last week was Atlanta, Tonight was a backup Pelican team. I did have pieces of the pie but I guess you needed RWB’s 75 to win it.

you didnt need Russ when Jru got 13pts less than him but there were ways to make it work. I had one with Sato, Elf and Rondo as my pg’s but if only would have through Russ in there that would have been 220 from just 4 dudes.

• Jeezylives

Anyone’s yahoo working yet?

• damionismyname

@Jeezylives said...

Anyone’s yahoo working yet?

nope and they have no customer support and sending an email is like taking a quantum physics test.

• scott33

@BerkeleyBoss said...

I had Booker, Rose & Josh Jackson all at 60%+ in the $4 on FD, but managed to get 14th and 33rd with a couple of my non Booker/Rose lineups. Also Rondo got one of my Yahoo lineups up to 344, so maybe that’s pretty good, maybe? The run good continues!

Nice man. I didn’t play tonight, but wondering why Kuzma got limited run. Glad I sat tonight out bc I would’ve had a lot of him.

• scott33

@FunchessOfFun said...

Tied 5th in the late night triple threat on DK for a day saver. Even with Nurk, Booker and Jackson. Nice.

• sasmallen

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@muglore said...

I’m on the verge of making a season long commitment to fade all Lakers and Suns plays. What total unadultrated crap these teams and their management are.

best gif ever!

• scott33

@sasmallen said...

best gif ever!

Man she got lit up, wow.

• ASalvaro

no wonder Kuzma’s price was so low tonight

• BerkeleyBoss

@scott33 said...

Nice man. I didn’t play tonight, but wondering why Kuzma got limited run. Glad I sat tonight out bc I would’ve had a lot of him.

Yeah, that was weird. Looks like he struggled a lot early one, so maybe that’s why? i wasn’t paying much attention until later one, so not sure. I was pretty even with the field on him, so it didn’t really hurt me.

• Jeezylives

Yahoos catching up..as expected, three lineups in the top 100..one top 40..needed an Oubre here, a rondo there..to crack the top 5. Too much Jerami Grant..

Weird when You feel unsatisfied with Okafor for 26.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Maybe it’s just been luck but the last 2 times I’ve tried playing any “late” slate (classic and showdown) I’ve 5x my money. I think I’ve just gotten lucky with who I think will get the right amount of run. I suppose I’ll continue until it fails (most likely tonight). Damn do I wish NHL was in action but I have to wait until tomorrow!

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@hautalak said...

Maybe it’s just been luck but the last 2 times I’ve tried playing any “late” slate (classic and showdown) I’ve 5x my money. I think I’ve just gotten lucky with who I think will get the right amount of run. I suppose I’ll continue until it fails (most likely tonight). Damn do I wish NHL was in action but I have to wait until tomorrow!

Nice to see the NHL forum-goers in here!

Came in 8th in the main FD $9.99 GPP. Solid score for some random NBA action while the NHL is on hiatus. Only one entry above me had Rondo-Wiggins left for the last game as well, so the night could have been even better, though a bunch right behind me had Rondo-Wiggins-X at the end of the night, so it could have been even worse!

Looks like on FD, a lot of the most promising combinations had Saric left for the end of the night If he had had a good night the GPP finishes would have been very different.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@Zieg30 said...

Nice to see the NHL forum-goers in here!

Came in 8th in the main FD $9.99 GPP. Solid score for some random NBA action while the NHL is on hiatus. Only one entry above me had Rondo-Wiggins left for the last game as well, so the night could have been even better, though a bunch right behind me had Rondo-Wiggins-X at the end of the night, so it could have been even worse!

Looks like on FD, a lot of the most promising combinations had Saric left for the end of the night If he had had a good night the GPP finishes would have been very different.

Damn congrats! I pop in just about everywhere here but yes moreso when NHL is light.

Fresh powder for some NHL ASG action!

• Agent47

I managed to take 5th in the smaller Daily Dollar on DK (about 1,200 people) and 32nd in the larger Daily Dollar along with a bunch of other wins scattered around to win about $45-$46 on $9.75 in entries. Needed that badly with the cold streak I was on. Could have been more if I got a little more from Okafor and if Jrue could’ve gotten 1 more rebound for the triple-double.

I trusted my research and stuck with Jrue in my core and other plays in the NOP-OKC game despite the blowout talk that was going on. Made some 6 and 7 player stacks from that game after Randle was ruled out and they worked out fairly well. Shout out to the forum for getting me to go heavy on Wiggins. I normally don’t roster him very often and wasn’t aware of his past success versus the Lakers prior to reading this thread, but he certainly helped me out last night. Thank you!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).