7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -7.5 ) at New York ( 7.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 3.5 ) at New Orleans ( -3.5 ) —- T: 231
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5 ) at Minnesota ( 5 ) —- T: 233.5
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 2 ) at Chicago ( -2 ) —- T: 220
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -2 ) at Miami ( 2 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 10 ) at Oklahoma City ( -10 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 4 ) at San Antonio ( -4 ) —- T: 229
    10:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -5 ) at Golden St ( 5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• moosedrool

@Bdog76 said...

I know panda I get impatient at times I feel like I’m watching big opportunities slip by when I build 50ish lineups a day and put in consistent high finishers and see on paper the winning lineup in my 50 ..sorry for all the crazy talk I am a competitive guy I’ve taken my lumps and keep getting better I just want 1 night to see my prize then watch out lol.. I’ was an all state football player great at baseball played competitively til 39 and when I had some health issues and my ankle was done in I didnt know what was next dfs is my obsession now lol I appreciate this room I have heard great things in here day in and out..good bunch of guys and some great players

Nice…played baseball as well… and competitive as hell #metoo. Have a son playing ball in college and it’s the most exciting thing to watch. Got into poker early 90’s- won a tournament for a seat in the WSP – took the 10k instead. Wish I would have played it, though. That said, DFS is great. Hoping to take a big one down as well. Getting harder and harder, though. Good to have a room like this to shoot the shit and strategize.

• Bdog76

I saw that to monarch it seems when its your night you can hit big that’s why I play 3 a night.. if green gets his shit together the late showdown 50k to first I have Warren as my captain only weak spot is green so far and should be a pretty unique lineup Warren is only 4 percent captain. Sitting top 200 so far

• damionismyname

Warren single handily taking me to the cash.

• yisman

needed a Sabonis double double

not looking good

Warren making this a rout

• Krispac23

Warren out here balling. How I didn’t put him into one of my two lineups baffles. TJM is making me some cash though.

• Bdog76

Sitting 3 pts out of first in 150k fadeaway with Warren running the captain chair..

• chronoxiong

All of y’all that are complaining about tonight. This is what I preach on the nights I complain. Eating chalk when you feel like it wasn’t right and trusting the guys that you do your own research on. I faded Harden proudly because he’s clearly in a funk. That stat hogging teammate of his is like, it’s my time now, time to stat hog. I locked in Westbrook because of that. And Deadman? You serious? He was over 60% owned in cash. I faded him because I knew I had to pay up for a Center for the guaranteed points. Got Towns and his 50 burger. Although I wished I had Jokic and his 64.9 fdp though.

Anyways, this is my Block lineup: https://www.fanduel.com/games/42973/contests/42973-234171169/entries/1969504480/scoring

Fade chalk and win. Fade traps and win!

• Krispac23

Dead man was only 18% owned in the shot machine. If he would have hit 6X I would have been in the heavy money.

• Bdog76

Hey does squirrelpatroldk participate in this forum he has a roto grinder pic on his dk account we are splitting the 150k fadeaway like 10 ways right now for over 5k apiece

• Bdog76

Hard to believe there is 12,000 people in the fadeaway when we were splitting first 15 ways for 5033k apiece my Russell lineup is at 40th place 3 points out of first as well! Could be a fun one tonight afterall!

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #71

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Bdog76 said...

Hey does squirrelpatroldk participate in this forum he has a roto grinder pic on his dk account we are splitting the 150k fadeaway like 10 ways right now for over 5k apiece

He’s a contributor on the site as far as the paid portion.

• Bdog76

Oh gotcha figured I’d ask.. I have 2 lineups in one Warren as captain and one with DeAngelo I’ve never seen it happen they are both tied at 11th at 207 apiece if McConnell makes up the points on robinson both could smash the Warren one I know is 15 ways was 5033 apiece in first a bit ago not sure on Russell one

• rog11sm

Bdog I understand your frustrations as do a lot of players here.
    Many of us have been so close some of us have won a good amount.(I am not one of them). (but I do remember when Panda did).
    If you can keep putting up the number you do than you should play cash and build a substantial bankroll while still throwing darts at some of the bigger ones. You should have a very good size bank roll in no time.
    I know last night you were pretty fired up about your chances last night (and a lot of us were pulling for you). I ended up 54th and when I said I switched out a 3 for 3 at the last minute it worked out well in my favor ( kleiber/thj/boban) for DFS/melo and curry but if I would of put Ariza in for DFS I would of won it all by 4 points.
    There are many of what ifs and bad breaks.
    I hope you continue to do well and put all you do in perspective and take advantage of the highs and know how to duck the lows.

• damionismyname

If I had not used Harden and my night would be good, still I should cash.

• rog11sm

my FanDuel lineup is at 335 with harden
    ouch

• damionismyname

@rog11sm said...

my FanDuel lineup is at 335 with harden
    ouch

340 here…..

• zeeshan2

321 and won’t cash on yahoo smh

• Bdog76

Big stat adjustment for McConnell I believe kept thinking they missed points he has 12 pts 1 rebounds and 8 assists no 3s 1 turnover and have him at 28.75

• Bdog76

I agree rog for some reason the GPP always call me I think it’s the chance to turn 15 into 100k instead of 15 but I agree the strategy should be cash I would be up a great deal guess it’s the gambler in me lol ..do you do well doing mainly cash?

• BBWC_10

well finished 9th in the late nite pick n roll. So that won back all my losses again from the main slate.

• Kennybass065

Anyone notice DK took away Sabonis’ double double?

• Bigjah

Finally won

• Bigjah

The big one

• damionismyname

@Bigjah said...

The big one

which one? congrats? cant I get a $100 loan? lol!

• rog11sm

congrats bigjah 1st and 2nd very nice

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler