7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -7.5 ) at New York ( 7.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 3.5 ) at New Orleans ( -3.5 ) —- T: 231
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5 ) at Minnesota ( 5 ) —- T: 233.5
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 2 ) at Chicago ( -2 ) —- T: 220
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -2 ) at Miami ( 2 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 10 ) at Oklahoma City ( -10 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 4 ) at San Antonio ( -4 ) —- T: 229
    10:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -5 ) at Golden St ( 5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@Herf said...

Rudy Gay is coming back from a few game absence and is only $3,700 tonight. Could be a sneaky play against PHO.

He played last game.

• gaelicgirl

@Pandamonious said...

Why do you think 90% or so of Pistons fans want him gone by the deadline?

Wow, tough audience

• Herf

@tmarohl said...

He played last game.

Yes he did and his minutes should go up this game I would think.

• Pick1979

@Njsum1 said...

I thought large amounts of money was supposed to make human beings immune to pain. No? Huh 🤔

No but i thought it made them immune to avocado.

That’s my take on Drummond

on PF we could use some Adams news to open up Noel *FD

and some Gary Harris update and Porter himself to see if he is worth it tonite, but i’m leaning toward fading him or sprinkling him in do to back issue that could flare up

• nerman

@Herf said...

And we all know the story behind playing guards against Detroit’s stellar defense.

Really depends on who they are starting. Bruce Brown and Tony Snell I usually try to avoid with my picks. They just have a way of being disruptive and limiting DFS goodness. I just don’t see ceiling games from from players guarded by those two. Maybe your looking at Ja being guarded by Rose but at 7,100 on FD that’s a pass for me.

• nerman

Has anyone answered this question in their mind yet? Aaron Holiday to TJ McConnell? Right now I’m on Aaron cause he started when Malcolm was out and he’s cheaper. Any reason to think TJ gets more run and DFS points?

• tmarohl

@nerman said...

Has anyone answered this question in their mind yet? Aaron Holiday to TJ McConnell? Right now I’m on Aaron cause he started when Malcolm was out and he’s cheaper. Any reason to think TJ gets more run and DFS points?

I have built several with TJ

• Bodiaz36

Anyone on Fournier tonight against a banged up Celtics team? I’ve got him paired with Harden at SG on FD in a lineup, doesn’t look shabby. 5,100 tag seems egregiously low for him

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

Key news to watch, (status as of 3 ET):

Andre Drummond – questionable
    Bruce Brown, Frazier – questionable
    Jaylen Brown – on track to play, GTD
    Steven Adams – questionable
    Jimmy Butler – questionable
    Kendrick Nunn – questionable
    Goran Dragic – questionable
    Gary Harris – on track to play
    Michael Porter Jr. – questionable
    Patrick Beverley – unlikely to play
    Josh Hart – probable
    JJ Redick – probable
    Lauri Markkanen – probable
    Tomas Satoransky – probable
    Alex Len – probable

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Really? I thought Pistons fans were sad because he probably is going to be traded.

No. At least the Pistons fans I know want him gone. They don’t want to pay him, and also fear that he’ll see no one wants to pay him and he’ll just opt in and with Blake back next year it’ll just be another season of treading water. I think there’s a group that don’t mind keeping him if he opts out and resigns for cheap, which looking around at current interest it’s definitely possible. Something like 4 years 90 million, which is more palatable than the max. No one wants to or thinks he deserves the max.

• Pandamonious

This is a pay down at PG for Rubio/TJM, get Harden, get Kawhi, and still pay up at C for Ayton or KAT night on FD?

• feekdogg

@Pandamonious said...

This is a pay down at PG for Rubio/TJM, get Harden, get Kawhi, and still pay up at C for Ayton or KAT night on FD?

Stop looking at my lineup.

• DarthPasta

@Pandamonious said...

You’d rather have Harden than Westbrook? RWB is hotter ATM…are you banking on Harden coming out of his slump?

• Dainfamousac

@feekdogg said...

Stop looking at my lineup.

PG is what I’ve got… I still paid down at center and beefed up the rest of my positions evenly. On FD.

• Pandamonious

@DarthPasta said...

You’d rather have Harden than Westbrook? RWB is hotter ATM…are you banking on Harden coming out of his slump?

Yeah, because I think the value is better at PG than SG right now. Things could change as news comes out. MIA news is big.

• Pandamonious

Lauri out 4-6 weeks.

• feekdogg

@Pandamonious said...

Lauri out 4-6 weeks.

Thad, I guess. Maybe Kornet.

• Danielv22

Hello Thad young

• BerkeleyBoss

@DarthPasta said...

You won’t find many slates where the two are so close in price. Gotta take advantage. I don’t put a ton of stock in Westbrook’s 4 game run. In that stretch, Harden is 6-38 (15.8%) from 3. That won’t continue forever. For the season Harden is 11 fps per game better than Westbrook.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

Lauri Markkanen (pelvis) to miss 4-6 weeks

• Ace15

My dream of thad hitting 37 pts comes true tonight

• chronoxiong

My main concern for today is figuring out if the Celtics guys are traps again. I want to beat the optimizers, lineup builders and lineup buyers again. Might need Theis though.

• mbunner23

Maybe I’m crazy for liking Towns over Harden tonight as my anchor.

• dominicanpapi

I forgot which day it was, it could have been Wednesday, when we just got a shit ton of news that made paying down at PF on FD optimal and this is turning into a similar slate especially if Adams and Drummond are ruled out. I do SE and 3 max, and I’m probably going to mess around and do 1 lineup paying down at the position and just loading up elsewhere.

• MichiganMania

Thad or kornet? Or boffum

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).