• 2020 Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 4.5 ) at Indiana ( -4.5 ) — T: 216
    4:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 13 ) at LA Clippers ( -13 ) — T: 221.5
    7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 1 ) at Orlando ( -1 ) — T: 214
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 6 ) at Boston ( -6 ) — T: 212
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 8 ) at Milwaukee ( -8 ) — T: 230.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 7 ) at San Antonio ( -7 ) — T: 230.5
    10:00 PM EST : New York ( 4 ) at Portland ( -4 ) — T: 214.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, they’re not down to the bare bones.

Now, if Westbrook and Neto are out they’re a little more interesting. Bell, I can’t imagine will play much if at all, but he’s there. Not sure how much Winston would play either.

But what if my heart is like “they’ll play Alex Len for 32 minutes”?

• tmarohl

Gordon ruled out per Fantasy Labs!

• Pandamonious

@tmarohl said...

Playable?

I don’t think so.

• Pandamonious

@captainwacky said...

But what if my heart is like “they’ll play Alex Len for 32 minutes”?

They might!

I’m not ruling him out at all. Clear path to 20 minutes I think, with upside for more.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

They might!

I’m not ruling him out at all. Clear path to 20 minutes I think, with upside for more.

I don’t have to tell you what’s happening over here…

• Broncm

OKC is heating up.

• tmarohl

Why do I get the feeling that Westbrook is going to play and make me start rebuilding?

• Fontaine

Gary Clark is starting for ORL at 3500 and is a PF on FD. Tempting. He doesnt seem to do much on the floor but with AG out.. perhaps… just perhaps…

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

Why do I get the feeling that Westbrook is going to play and make me start rebuilding?

Because most places and times Westbrook plays require rebuilds soon.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Playable?

Not if Jayzee is playing him :)

• xavr1

Not sure where to go on ORL with the Gordon news? Anthony and Fournier probably benefit the most, and tough to go Vuc on FD with Kanter sitting there in a great spot.

• chronoxiong

@Fontaine said...

Gary Clark is starting for ORL at 3500 and is a PF on FD. Tempting. He doesnt seem to do much on the floor but with AG out.. perhaps… just perhaps…

Dont do it. He’s the Tony Snell of the team. The type of players that are just happy to be out there and collecting a paycheck. Will they help you win some cash tonight? I dont think so…

I like this Magic/Hornets game less with Gordon out. He’s been balling for them. Ennis and Clark will not make up for his production. The bench guys on the Magic certainly wont either.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@Fontaine said...

Fournier might shoot 30 times.

• Alvance83

I’m not familiar with Clark replacing Gordon and wondering with Gordon out who the biggest benefactor would be? Also any news out of Atlanta? I can’t find anything

Edit:Lmao I guess I over read earlier post oops

• Pandamonious

@captainwacky said...

I don’t have to tell you what’s happening over here…

Just don’t get yourself ruled out before lock with right hand soreness.

• jayzee666

@MickyD10970 said...

Not if Jayzee is playing him :)

lol
    I will play him and goes 10X, BUT I play Fournier with him and Fournier gets -1.0. Whatever flame I get will easily be cancelled out by 2-3 snowflakes!!

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Just don’t get yourself ruled out before lock with right hand soreness.

I don’t think my back could take it.

• captainwacky

Also, I think Bobby Portis is pretty damn intriguing today. If Capela is out/limited and/or that game gets ugly…. no one’s getting rebounds but Crazy Eyes.

• dominicanpapi

@captainwacky said...

Also, I think Bobby Portis is pretty damn intriguing today. If Capela is out/limited and/or that game gets ugly…. no one’s getting rebounds but Crazy Eyes.

I have obscene amount of Portis. His minutes have been terrible recently but I can’t get away from him.

• captainwacky

@dominicanpapi said...

I have obscene amount of Portis. His minutes have been terrible recently but I can’t get away from him.

Too many things add up to me not to take some shots on him.

• Bodiaz36

Anyone like Birch off the bench with AG out?

• captainwacky

@Bodiaz36 said...

a lot. He’s actually developed a much more versatile game this year, and they’ve been closing with both on the floor. This is a fancy way of saying he can eat a lot of AG’s usage.

• Codyveo

@Bodiaz36 said...

Shhh

• Brendan239

Elf in my single FD bullet?

• Pandamonious

We’re not going to get WAS or ATL news before lock and it’s not going to be good.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).