7:00 PM EST : Boston ( 2 ) at Washington ( -2 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 6 ) at Memphis ( -6 ) —- T: 191.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -5 ) at Denver ( 5 ) —- T: 205.5
    9:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 1.5 ) at Utah ( -1.5 ) —- T: 193
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 4.5 ) at Golden State ( -4.5 ) —- T: 209

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• jimmyquinella

• Blogger of the Month

Should be several close games tonight.

• pnut0021

It should can’t wait to see the line for Houston N.O . Somebody is not playing in that game.
    Draymond or Kawahi

• ejernigan1

• grannyfreethrow

Wall against Boston. Hmmm

• GGee87

So who is Kawhi gonna be shadowing in this game? Would they dare to put him on Curry?? I know he is an elite defender… but that seems like a mismatch, even for him.

• KMac

Which Rubio shows up tonight? Cavs are trying to up the pace under Lue – he could be in for a good game.

• uberj

3 games here I’m keying on: Houston v New Orleans, Charlotte at Sacramento, and Boston at Washingtn

• ItzJamesFTW

If Lamb/Batum are out I don’t know how you fade Kemba and Lin against Sacramento.

Aldridge looks attractive tonight with no Duncan.

Cauley-Stein been a great C punt play lately, Jokic in a great spot if no Faried tonight.

Corey Brewer solid punt until Howard is back.

• bmckane

Anyone know where to find ownership %?

• lionssuck

I’m wondering what kind of minutes we will see from J Smoove tonight. He hasn’t played a lot this year, does he have his legs under him enough to see decent minutes in a back to back?

• coach232

• Blogger of the Month

@lionssuck said...

I’m wondering what kind of minutes we will see from J Smoove tonight. He hasn’t played a lot this year, does he have his legs under him enough to see decent minutes in a back to back?

As much as he sat on the bench in LA he should have plenty of energy

• Capone1233

@KMac said...

Which Rubio shows up tonight? Cavs are trying to up the pace under Lue – he could be in for a good game.

Fade Rubio. Cavs will blow out Wolves

• Dfitz97979797

@uberj said...

3 games here I’m keying on: Houston v New Orleans, Charlotte at Sacramento, and Boston at Washingtn

You and everyone else (myself included)
    Cauly-Stein!!!!!!

• mchin1027

Studs, studs everywhere

• 16suraaus

From someone who watches the wolves quite often, I think everyone should take a look at Wiggins. Most games he is very lethargic, but always gets up for the games against Lebron.

• superbuckwild

• Blogger of the Month

Hey everyone check out my blog up under NBA blogs on this site for some of my picks for tonight. Have scored big recently on FanDuel with 2 top 10 finishes (one on Thursday and one on Saturday) and hoping that my run continues and hopefully some of you can benefit as well. Please like the blog and comment.

• ChargerDodger

Kahwi Leonard looks like a great play at his price likely to play 35+ minutes tonight. LaMarcus Aldridge also looks like a good option with Duncan out.

• frugal

With Duncan out tonight, I wonder about Boban adding some much needed value tonight? I’m thinking Pops more than likely will move Aldridge to C and GSW answers with Draymond at C so no minutes for Boban. But so tempting. Houston value plays likely safer though…

• TommyWantWingy33

@superbuckwild said...

Hey everyone check out my blog up under NBA blogs on this site for some of my picks for tonight. Have scored big recently on FanDuel with 2 top 10 finishes (one on Thursday and one on Saturday) and hoping that my run continues and hopefully some of you can benefit as well. Please like the blog and comment.

Does your blog cater to DK players too?

• Cityworkout

I think Josh Smith should play more minutes than he has been getting. The issue is will Rockets leave Josh Smith out there vs AD?

• mellofellowsu

@ItzJamesFTW said...

If Lamb/Batum are out I don’t know how you fade Kemba and Lin against Sacramento.

Lin could have a good game but he had 11 last game. So he’s not exactly fool proof.

EDIT; sorry that was the game before last. Point still stands.

• Capone1233

Love should have a good game against Wolves. Always does. Put up 40 FP’s just a few couple weeks ago versus them.

• BPhillips43

Are scores usually lower in single entries than multiple entry tournaments?

• superbuckwild

• Blogger of the Month

@TommyWantWingy33 said...

Does your blog cater to DK players too?

Sorry I don’t play DK at all because I don’t have the time on most nights to be able to keep up with late swaps if something changes after 7pm so my opponents would have a competitive advantage against me in that format and I find it more challenging to think about the Utility spot on nights where there are a lot of games. In my opinion FD is better for those of us who don’t have as much time to dedicate to this. I do think that if you take the price out of the equation and read based on situations mentioned in the blog some of the picks might transfer over.

• Expl0d

I think some potentially juicy GPP punts: Hawes & Nene. Both good with great matchups $3.8 and $4.4 on FD respectively.

Would like to know if anyones heard anything about Whiteside suiting up today?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).