7:00 PM EST : Boston ( 2 ) at Washington ( -2 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 6 ) at Memphis ( -6 ) —- T: 191.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -5 ) at Denver ( 5 ) —- T: 205.5
    9:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 1.5 ) at Utah ( -1.5 ) —- T: 193
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 4.5 ) at Golden State ( -4.5 ) —- T: 209

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• kiarahataly

Got almost everything right. 283 with Cousins, Hawes, Ginobli still going. Arthur bombed so hard. Smh

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I think Kemba Walker will turn it around.

• rome9bc

Tonight I finally broke 300 but the bad part is I picked Crowder instead of Jrue Holiday once bad pick cost me a big payout tonight.

• chukkusmaximus

Kawhi needs to draw some fouls…near perfect at the line.

• DirkDigglerz

Kemba is where he needed to be they said

• fanjuice

• 2016 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Lol Spurs defense looking more like James Harden defense

• ElwoodB

Kemba has them where he wants them…. lulling them…..

• pdaddis

Can’t have an AD injury without at least one Cousins technical foul.

• ElwoodB

Let’s all agree to not mention AD any more….

• Oil_Man

Anyone else in the Draftking Cross-Sport survior and getting nervous about NHL tomorrow? I have no idea where to even start with that sport

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@Oil_Man said...

Anyone else in the Draftking Cross-Sport survior and getting nervous about NHL tomorrow? I have no idea where to even start with that sport

Glad i have RG incentives. Actually did okay a couple times before nba started and i could not name 5 nhl players.

Still wish nhl was tonight and nba tomorrow.

• pdaddis

@Oil_Man said...

Good place to start is reading up on DraftKings Strategy and RotoGrinders daily write ups. Also, RotoGrinders daily research NHL tab for starting Goalies and lineups. Very helpful stuff.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Cousins is just on another level. Over 50 though 3 in a close game

• bstreich9

I knew the hype on Kawhi was BS

• tristanwolf

https://www.fanduel.com/games/14519/contests/14519-22153218/entries/396903101/scoring?entry=396562689

lol gotta hot sweat. need marvin williams to go off in the 4th. about 10 wolves nippin at my heels.

• bstreich9

@tristanwolf said...

https://www.fanduel.com/games/14519/contests/14519-22153218/entries/396903101/scoring?entry=396562689

lol gotta hot sweat. need marvin williams to go off in the 4th. about 10 wolves nippin at my heels.

Good luck man

• Whacko

Boogie is looking like a must play regardless…..he is carrying many LUs for people….
    I only have him in one contest…. :(

• beastdog325

@WAREgl said...

Any guesses on the DK GPP cash line?

I’m guessing I’m below it. Kawai and Josh not helping.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #10

RG Tiered Ranking

I tried something new tonight and decided to stack every game with a lineup in the DK Sharpie and then make a few regular lineups. It was an awful decision lol, even in the Rockets/NO stack with Harden and Ariza I won’t even cash (Thanks AD and Tyreke) lol. Although, my Warriors/Spurs stack is looking solid, that game looks like it could end in a blowout and ruin that. I must say it was kind of fun tho lol.

• tristanwolf

thanks. i fig i m gonna drop about 10 spots but its been a fun night.

• DFSNewbie

Cousins might hit 70

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

parker over lin going to kill me

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #10

RG Tiered Ranking

What was the highest salary Westbrook got up to last year? I think Cousins is going to have to get there shortly. This is just insane what he is doing. I feel like everyone outside of the DFS community is sleeping on what he is doing bc of Curry but man he is literally unstoppable.

• DFSNewbie

@ImADonk11 said...

What was the highest salary Westbrook got up to last year? I think Cousins is going to have to get there shortly. This is just insane what he is doing. I feel like everyone outside of the DFS community is sleeping on what he is doing bc of Curry but man he is literally unstoppable.

$12300 I think it was

• DFSNewbie

George Karl messed up this one big time. Why did he mess up with something that was working so well with Casspi in the starting LU? I know WCS has been good, but you don’t mess with the chemistry the starting unit had. Let’s see if they can come back

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).