7:00 PM EST : Boston ( 2 ) at Washington ( -2 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 6 ) at Memphis ( -6 ) —- T: 191.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -5 ) at Denver ( 5 ) —- T: 205.5
    9:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 1.5 ) at Utah ( -1.5 ) —- T: 193
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 4.5 ) at Golden State ( -4.5 ) —- T: 209

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• pdaddis

Even if this game goes OT, half my guys won’t be playing because they can’t stop fouling Cousins.

• DFSNewbie

OT in Sacramento please

• jdang

AD can suck a fat one. what a puss. and spurs look like ass out there

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@DFSNewbie said...

$12300 I think it was

Wasn’t he over 14k at some point?

• bignish

Boogie is entering the same territory as 2014 Brow, 2014 Odell Beckham Jr. and 2015 David Johnson a must play in cash regardless of the matchup, Vegas O/U and situation.

I don’t care how high is price rises, I’m going to keep slotting him till he starts breaking down. I’d rather lose money when Boogie randomly has a “bad night” than lose money by getting cute and not using him when I’ve been cashing easily because of him for more than a week.

Lesson learned.

• pdaddis

Kemba not killing anyone’s lineup tonight.

• Whacko

The DK Crossover is my “White Unicorn” just can’t seem to do anything in it….tried a new approach and tweaked the LU different from the others thinking about ownership…..
    it’s the lowest scoring LU I have, barely in the cash right now, and only Kemba left….. ranked 2046 and falling fast…

• pdaddis

@bignish said...

Boogie is entering the same territory as 2014 Brow, 2014 Odell Beckham Jr. and 2015 David Johnson a must play in cash regardless of the matchup, Vegas O/U and situation.

I don’t care how high is price rises, I’m going to keep slotting him till he starts breaking down. I’d rather lose money when Boogie randomly has a “bad night” than lose money by getting cute and not using him when I’ve been cashing easily because of him for more than a week.

Lesson learned.

I think I’d go with Antonio Brown way before David Johnson, but that’s just me.

• DFSNewbie

@walkoff9 said...

Wasn’t he over 14k at some point?

You could be right. I might be way off. I don’t think Cousins will hit 13K tho.

• fanjuice

• 2016 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Boban has been unleashed

• DFSNewbie

I assume Gregg Popovich will be fired after their next game since they got blown out by the Warriors

• bignish

@pdaddis said...

I think I’d go with Antonio Brown way before David Johnson, but that’s just me.

My bad on forgetting Antonio man, yeah him for sure over David Johnson but my point still stands. Sometimes its better not to overthink things in cash games and let your opponent make the mistake.

• WAREgl

@DFSNewbie said...

For the sake of DFS I sure hope so. No more cute “Pop” BS.

• Whacko

Gotta hand it to the Warriors, they came to play…I really thought the spurs were going to put a defensive display on….guess not…
    This is the pop master plan……he’ll design something come playoff time…..

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

And I was worry about the Kings blowing out a tired Charlotte team…. Hopefully Curry and West will get a few minutes I the 4th to help me cash
    Only need 10 pts but not looking good

• DFSNewbie

DeMarcus Cousins with 2 clutch FT

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

This multi sport survivor is soft as hell.

This round half advance, and all my teams are advancing despite most not sniffing the cash line in a regular 50/50

• soonerdawg

spurs still only 3 games out after all this?….i think POP will be the first to say it’s only one game in 82….if GS wants to treat every game against the top 5 like a championship, then so be it…..SA will pick up a game here and there…..

GS is great, i won’t argue that, but it don’t mean *** if they don’t win it all

• DFSNewbie

OT IN SACRAMENTO YESSSS. LET’S GO COUSINS.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

oh boy OT

Anyone have, cousins, rondo, walker, lin, marvin, hawes? lol

• kiarahataly

Wow, Walker. Just wow.

• Whacko

OT? Oh my god….how in the hell???

• fanjuice

• 2016 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Walker missed the free throw on purpose so he could exceed value for you all
    Got a lot riding on Walker, need 3-5 pts to cash some gpp’s

• pdaddis

Hoooorraaaaayyyy! OT! How bout dem Bobcats!

• yoshi2132

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).