7:00 PM EST : Boston ( 2 ) at Washington ( -2 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 6 ) at Memphis ( -6 ) —- T: 191.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -5 ) at Denver ( 5 ) —- T: 205.5
    9:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 1.5 ) at Utah ( -1.5 ) —- T: 193
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 4.5 ) at Golden State ( -4.5 ) —- T: 209

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Dbrereto

Thanks guys. I scored 371. Best score ever in nba fanduel. I wonder how much I would have won in gpp. Only entered 2 double ups:(

• northdallasforty

344.50 took down the $2 After Hour FD Shot……

• kiarahataly

@Dbrereto said...

Any word on the highest score in gpps??

All from DK.

500K Super Sharpshooter, 10K Deep Sharpshooter 392.25
    10K Layup 379
    6K High Five 359

• danbutakov26

lmao Anthony Glass……never ceases to fail

• Sleepyfloyd16

Could have been worse. I had some good picks, but a a few too many bad ones. Cashed in majority of GPPs, but had my worst lineup in a 50/50 and lost that one. I had a lot of guys from the Sac/Cha and NO/Hou games, but also had some Spurs, Tyreke, LMA, and Capela. I think I should think about playing fewer days to allow time for more research. I don’t always have time to research for larger slates – at least not adequately. Maybe I’ll try playing somewhat larger amounts on fewer days. I’ll still probably play most every day, but only a couple of dollars in a GPP, just to have something to follow and stay on top of it.

I was pretty shocked how bad the Dubs beat up on the Spurs. I thought for sure it would go down to the wire. LMA and Parker were embarrassed out there.

• tristanwolf

17 entries 33$ fees won $96. the doub ot cost me a couple hundo.

• gzilla

I won a late slate gpp because of Troy Daniels. 327.25 tied with another guy

• Sleepyfloyd16

@Dbrereto said...

Thanks guys. I scored 371. Best score ever in nba fanduel. I wonder how much I would have won in gpp. Only entered 2 double ups:(

You can check on on the “daily fantasy tournament links” on the main forum. I checked a few of the smaller ones and it was anywhere between $50-$1k. Nice lineup. This is why a lot of people will always enter at least a small GPP with their cash lineups.

• WAREgl

Hating PF spot tomorrow on DK seems like Boogie then a crap shoot with the rest

• zpa1989

boogie ownership through the roof tomm in GPP’s feel like you have more to gain by fading then you do by playing at this point. he will come back down to earth at some point. has too. i like lopez tomm if whiteside is out.

• Motovin

@Dbrereto said...

Always play your cash lineup in a GPP. Play it in the single entry where the scores are always lower. You won’t win as much but you’ll win.

• chronoxiong

Lost track of how many times Unibrow has caused me to lose money this season. I have had enough of his softness. Sad thing is, I was trying to avoid him as I originally had Paul Millsap as my #1 PF. But with all the value to pick from, I was able to fit him in and it was the wrong decision from the start. I was able to win some of my 50/50s thanks to the double OT game in Sacramento as winning something is still better than nothing. But tonight was still a lost.

• rickmeseke

325.75 won me late slate gpp my first ever 1St out of 588. And yesterday i Did 2nd out of 15k in nfl good weekend !!!

• johnkro

@johnkro said...

Troy Dani3ls in play now that Batum and Lamb have been ruled out?

$$$

• RatedDAL

Cya in 2017 Anthony Davis. You aren’t burning me again this season.

• jeuffd

@RatedDAL said...

Cya in 2017 Anthony Davis. You aren’t burning me again this season.

This^^

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).