7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -4 ) at Brooklyn ( 4 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -1.5 ) at Chicago ( 1.5 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 11.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -11.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 6 ) at Memphis ( -6 ) —- T: 200
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -9 ) at Charlotte ( 9 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : New York ( 2.5 ) at Dallas ( -2.5 ) —- T: 204
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 9.5 ) at Portland ( -9.5 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• beechball_45424

Can’t see myself touching the Toronto/Memphis game. Low total with stars sitting recently. No thanks

• LaranzoW

The question is can Sac brk an cha keep it close tonight

• LaranzoW

@beechball_45424 said...

Can’t see myself touching the Toronto/Memphis game. Low total with stars sitting recently. No thanks

I love me gasol in that matchup

• wcuball29

Dellavedova and Barea booblhead nights. Not sure why either of them have a bobblehead night.

• TrustinthePlan

@wcuball29 said...

Dellavedova and Barea booblhead nights.

So, they good for auto 8x right? Inserting them into lineups now. :)

• noddy

@LaranzoW said...

Mia blows them out the building I don’t see why this game stays close after the first half

What do you know that Vegas doesn’t?

• wcuball29

@TrustinthePlan said...

So, they good for auto 8x right? Inserting them into lineups now. :)

Haha I’m not recommending either. Don’t want to ruin all my credibility. lolol

• CaldwellTylerusng94

Well Barea is out for a few weeks, so highly doubt we see him play well tonight lol

• KillaChap

@LaranzoW said...

Mia blows them out the building I don’t see why this game stays close after the first half

This isn’t 2009.

• KillaChap

I’m not hearing much Curry love from the Podcasts this morning. Is there no narrative street there with his return to Charlotte?

• LaranzoW

@noddy said...

What do you know that Vegas doesn’t?

brk just sucks I hope it stays close but just don’t see any reason it does dragic whiteside an waiters won’t have an problem doing what they want

• xdan3220

Wow how did Richaun Holmes and Dario both get bumped up to $4,600 on Fanduel but Nerlens stays at $4,100? Doesn’t make sense that Richaun got that huge bump when Nerlens gets none

• steelcitydozer

Delly
    Curry
    Waiters
    Kemba
    Tyler Lawson ftw

• CaldwellTylerusng94

If Bogut can get 20 minutes against the Knicks bigs… boy oh boy thats some low owned value on DK

• noddy

If Okafor is out do we play any sixers?

• LaranzoW

Would think you have to go Noel again at his price

• wcuball29

@noddy said...

Noel and Covington would interest me both, but I’m guessing if that were too happen everybody will be on Nerlens a day late.

• xdan3220

@noddy said...

I think so. Gotta go back to the well with Nerlens, he was incredibly active last night, especially in the second half he played with a lot of confidence was contesting every shot and was even assertive on the offensive end. Those 5 assists weren’t an anomaly either, they drew up a number of plays to get the ball in his hands and for him to hit a cutter or a backdoor play.

I also think you have to strongly consider McConnell. I loved him last night, I think his highest ownership in any tournament was basically 4% so tonight on a bigger slate he may easily be under 1%. In the last two games without Embiid it’s 11 and 10 assists, he could have EASILY had 15 or 16 assists last night, early in the game they missed some wide open looks that normally would go down. (Covington missed a bunny layup on a TJ pass then got his own board for the put back). He had 23 fantasy points last night, since he has been starting he has had at least 3 boards in every game and often more and last night he had 0 boards and it was only his second game without a steal since he has been starting (often with more than 1). So I think it was really unlucky that he only had 23 fantasy points last night, at 5,500 on FD 6x is a good bet with upside up to 40 as long as Oak is out (I said yesterday Oak hurts him because most of his buckets are unassisted).

• ehylton

@wcuball29 said...

Noel and Covington would interest me both, but I’m guessing if that were too happen everybody will be on Nerlens a day late.

Saric can be considered especially with his last meet with MIL he posted 17 raw points and 32.8 ftps FD

• al3b3d3v

@steelcitydozer said...

Delly
    Curry
    Waiters
    Kemba
    Tyler Lawson ftw

how do you not play Pat Bev in a 230 o/u vs a bad defender like IT2, on DK for 5300 hes a very good option at first look

• frugal

Man…last night was the first night I was physically angry at players for sucking. Sheesh. At least I had a n2d lineup with Noel which did well! Love him tonight if he gets another start.

• Ronboogie6

I’m wanting to put Whiteside side in tonight thinking he could get a 50 burger or should I just pay down for a Plumlee, Monroe, or Adams.

FD GPP

• xdan3220

Anyone that isn’t playing the Single Entry on FD really should strongly consider it. I played 2 lineups last night, one in the slam and one in the single entry. The slam lineup had 320 points and cashed for $70, the single entry had 325 and cashed for 150 which would have only been 100 in the slam. Not huge differences but you are at an advantage in the single entry with a good lineup compared to the usual big entry players.

• Fantasypoorboy

Took 3rd in the FD NBA Road to All-Star Game free-roll w/ 365…Noel & Chandler made the difference. I will have Noel back in there today.

• DirkDigglerz

Playing D Wade 1 more time

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler