7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -4 ) at Brooklyn ( 4 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -1.5 ) at Chicago ( 1.5 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 11.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -11.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 6 ) at Memphis ( -6 ) —- T: 200
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -9 ) at Charlotte ( 9 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : New York ( 2.5 ) at Dallas ( -2.5 ) —- T: 204
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 9.5 ) at Portland ( -9.5 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• demato320

Who guards Lebron tonight???? Tolliver or Barnes or neither? I cant see Garret Temple or Affalo guarding him. So, if they go with Collision at PG, who cares at SG, Tolliver or Barnes at SF, Caulley stein PF, and Boogie Center?. Maybe Lebron is in for a Great Night(also , he pisssssed at his team)? Is Barnes or Tolliver a Punt option?

• IronMonkey415

Love drop 40FPS the last time he played against the King. Anything crazy happen in that game? Kings rested some players?

• dillz846

Why is Thompson/Curry not talked about more. Charlotte gives up the most 3ptsssss. They will be lights out

• AAFritchy

Lebron or Cousins..

• jon2anderson

• Blogger of the Month

@DirkDigglerz said...

I love my Westbrook lineup projected at 370 and a floor of 330.

lol i’ll give you $5 for it if that’s the case

• cdowd101

Anyone know if Julius Randle plays better in nationally televised games? I’m looking for a rational reason to play him.

• whitemamba86

if noel isnt 100% drafted tonight ur doing something wrong

• lotusbomb

can someone give me some insight on who has the most upside out of lebron-cousins-durant-davis-ABC

I wanna go davis but him coming off not playing last game and possibly limited minutes, not to mention his propensity to get banged up just makes it a really dangerous pick

• Rachelynn51912

You can…. that’s easy….

• xdan3220

@whitemamba86 said...

if noel isnt 100% drafted tonight ur doing something wrong

Lol yesterday you were crapping on both him and Saric, and they went 11x and 8x

• zigger77

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

@lotusbomb said...

can someone give me some insight on who has the most upside out of lebron-cousins-durant-davis-ABC

I wanna go davis but him coming off not playing last game and possibly limited minutes, not to mention his propensity to get banged up just makes it a really dangerous pick

Gentry hasn’t really limited Davis after injuries at all. So no worry there.

• Tammy409

@KillaChap said...

I’m not hearing much Curry love from the Podcasts this morning. Is there no narrative street there with his return to Charlotte?

He is likely beloved in Charlotte… Seriously doubt he has an axe to grind.

• TrustinthePlan

@zigger77 said...

Yeah I was about to post the same thing. After injuries, Davis hasn’t seen any minute restrictions that I know of.

• Tammy409

@cdowd101 said...

Anyone know if Julius Randle plays better in nationally televised games? I’m looking for a rational reason to play him.

Only if Cousins also playing.

• whitemamba86

@xdan3220 said...

wrong person. i said he was a decent play if okafor played and a lock if okafor sat. saric was a lucky pick he shot career free throw attempts of 9 never been higher then 5 before and played extra mins cause illysova was playing shity. thats luck

• Tammy409

Dude. Be happy. I don’t read or listen to anything. When in the past I occasionally did: very quickly realized that no point in playing anyone that is being ‘buzzed’ about.

• lastcallcasualty

I think tonight is a night where you have to pay up at the SF position. I just can’t seem to find any good matchups lower than Melo, maybe Crowder. Ariza doesn’t have a good matchup with Crowder who is pretty good at D. Covington will be chasing ABC all night. Maybe a MKG but other than that I don’t know. Evan Turner but his minutes are so iffy. Any thoughts?

• lotusbomb

@zigger77 said...

thanks I’ll roll with him then

• xdan3220

@whitemamba86 said...

wrong person. i said he was a decent play if okafor played and a lock if okafor sat. saric was a lucky pick he shot career free throw attempts of 9 never been higher then 5 before and played extra mins cause illysova was playing shity. thats luck

You posted about it twice, the first time you said don’t play Saric or Noel the second time that people were getting too cute trying to use Saric or Noel. Never said anything about Okafor playing or not. It’s right in your message history.

• Dash

Since 8 a.m (pst) i am building and deleting line ups….. can’t fit anything together i like …

• deerosa

@dillz846 said...

Why is Thompson/Curry not talked about more. Charlotte gives up the most 3ptsssss. They will be lights out

If you see something like this go with your instinct and not shout it out……

• xdan3220

@lastcallcasualty said...

I think tonight is a night where you have to pay up at the SF position. I just can’t seem to find any good matchups lower than Melo, maybe Crowder. Ariza doesn’t have a good matchup with Crowder who is pretty good at D. Covington will be chasing ABC all night. Maybe a MKG but other than that I don’t know. Evan Turner but his minutes are so iffy. Any thoughts?

Evan Turner is an option, Harrison Barnes is also gonna get overlooked and should see favorable spots whether he has melo on him or Porzingas who will struggle to stick on Barnes

• mnsugrinder

Andre punt? NO has allowed 45.3 in last 5 to OPP SF. All he needs is 10 boards and 10-15 points to hit real value. Also bringing up for the possible very low ownership.

• dgballer

@xdan3220 said...

You posted about it twice, the first time you said don’t play Saric or Noel the second time that people were getting too cute trying to use Saric or Noel. Never said anything about Okafor playing or not. It’s right in your message history.

You are correct.

• GGee87

@xdan3220 said...

Right? I was going to say the same thing. It went a little something like “I come in here everytime and hear all of this talk about the Sixers bigs when the entire offense is going to run thru McConnell and someone else i cant remember” lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler