7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -4 ) at Brooklyn ( 4 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -1.5 ) at Chicago ( 1.5 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 11.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -11.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 6 ) at Memphis ( -6 ) —- T: 200
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -9 ) at Charlotte ( 9 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : New York ( 2.5 ) at Dallas ( -2.5 ) —- T: 204
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 9.5 ) at Portland ( -9.5 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Tammy409

@lloydjv1 said...

I have checked around today and for some reason I keep seeing James Ennis III popping up. I may be missing something because I don’t keep up with the Griz, but has he gotten hot?

Rumor has it that he goy Botox and and a Bowflex.

• demato320

Some sneaky punt options…..Delladova, Roberson, and Carrol.

• demato320

@dillz846 said...

Why is Thompson/Curry not talked about more. Charlotte gives up the most 3ptsssss. They will be lights out

They are good players.

• Ab102

do yall think again tonight 2 sixers give 7x plus at sub 7k salaries?

• damionismyname

I believe in Noel, you should to. that is all

• NESBears120

Getting back on the Jabari Parker train, all aboard

• Youngbandit09

@NESBears120 said...

Getting back on the Jabari Parker train, all aboard

CHoo Chooooooo!!!! lol

• P0key

No. El

• hardrocker61

How about T.Booker? Is he good for 25+? never mind just checked his avg. minutes

• hardrocker61

got roberson/carroll but may change to ingram

• odeethedon

Any Zeller or Kaminsky news? That’s all I’m waiting for and my lineups are set

• hoffs812

• lloydjv1

@Tammy409 said...

Rumor has it that he goy Botox and and a Bowflex.

LOL, okay.

• mbunner23

So everyone is playing Russ over Harden today? I think I’m going opposite, love Harden with no Avery Bradley for the Celts. He’s also cheaper with the highest projected total.

You have to go Nerlens, even if he is chalk. If he gets 40 again, and you don’t have him, you’re dead in the water.

I also really like Dragic, can’t see how you don’t play him in cash. Even though the Heat have been playing better, I don’t think they blow out the Nets tonight.

Al Horford is very intriguing to me as well. Think I might have him in my cash lineups.

• Ndepompei

@lotusbomb said...

can someone give me some insight on who has the most upside out of lebron-cousins-durant-davis-ABC

I wanna go davis but him coming off not playing last game and possibly limited minutes, not to mention his propensity to get banged up just makes it a really dangerous pick

On draft kings go durant

• hardrocker61

Bev or smart?

• dnicastro10

@hardrocker61 said...

Bev or smart?

Smart

• Ibleedblue1

@hardrocker61 said...

Bev or smart?

I made a LU with both. Bev more than smart for me though. Chicago sucks versus PG and he had a good game against them last time.

I project Smart for 26-30 and Bev 29-38. Its a coinflip. Delly for the 35 versus the Philly guards. Savings to be had there.

• California_Cool

@mbunner23 said...

So everyone is playing Russ over Harden today? I think I’m going opposite, love Harden with no Avery Bradley for the Celts. He’s also cheaper with the highest projected total.

You have to go Nerlens, even if he is chalk. If he gets 40 again, and you don’t have him, you’re dead in the water.

I also really like Dragic, can’t see how you don’t play him in cash. Even though the Heat have been playing better, I don’t think they blow out the Nets tonight.

Al Horford is very intriguing to me as well. Think I might have him in my cash lineups.

Smart is no slouch on the defense either. Should get 5x, but not the best stud to play with so much value at SG imo.

• feekdogg

@odeethedon said...

Any Zeller or Kaminsky news? That’s all I’m waiting for and my lineups are set

It’s an ESPN game, so it tips an hour later than it normally would have in Charlotte. Should still get something prior to lock, but it might be tight.

• demato320

Check out Wayne Ellington punt on FD. Revenge game …LOL

• California_Cool

@lotusbomb said...

can someone give me some insight on who has the most upside out of lebron-cousins-durant-davis-ABC

I wanna go davis but him coming off not playing last game and possibly limited minutes, not to mention his propensity to get banged up just makes it a really dangerous pick

If Im playing Lebron, im pairing him with cousins. He could hit 6x, but that will only happen if the game is a close one. I like Cousins for at least 53pts today, and he is the least risky out of those 5 just based on usage. ABC has great upside, but his usage has been going down, and it feels too much like chasing at that price. AD is….soft as baby shit. He could put up 70 or get hurt and give you 10. Durant is safe for 40, but all those GSW guys, you never know who’s going off. Could be Curry in a homecoming, but Durant is the safest, you just might be overpaying.

• hardrocker61

@Ibleedblue1 said...

I made a LU with both. Bev more than smart for me though. Chicago sucks versus PG and he had a good game against them last time.

I project Smart for 26-30 and Bev 29-38. Its a coinflip. Delly for the 35 versus the Philly guards. Savings to be had there.

right, thanks got some Delly too but youre prolly right with the coin flip shit. I have a feeling IT gonna light it up again vs smart.

• 7klub06

@Htg0204 said...

AD/Bev or Gasol/Steph?
    DK cash

Gasol/Steph

• Ibleedblue1

@hardrocker61 said...

right, thanks got some Delly too but youre prolly right with the coin flip shit. I have a feeling IT gonna light it up again vs smart.

I am crossing my fingers Crowder is going to try and shadow Harden and that leaves Smart on Ariza. I think that opens up things for him if thats the case with his rebounding and put backs.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler