7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -4 ) at Brooklyn ( 4 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -1.5 ) at Chicago ( 1.5 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 11.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -11.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 6 ) at Memphis ( -6 ) —- T: 200
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -9 ) at Charlotte ( 9 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : New York ( 2.5 ) at Dallas ( -2.5 ) —- T: 204
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 9.5 ) at Portland ( -9.5 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• superjon

@Ronboogie6 said...

I’m wanting to put Whiteside side in tonight thinking he could get a 50 burger or should I just pay down for a Plumlee, Monroe, or Adams.

FD GPP

Plumlee for the upside.

Monroe for value if you want to pay up somewhere else.

Say no to Adams.

• wcuball29

@Fantasypoorboy said...

Took 3rd in the FD NBA Road to All-Star Game free-roll w/ 365…Noel & Chandler made the difference. I will have Noel back in there today.

Nice, well done! Hopefully you have a XBOX1 or PS4 for your new game.

• mrmogz

@Fantasypoorboy said...

Took 3rd in the FD NBA Road to All-Star Game free-roll w/ 365…Noel & Chandler made the difference. I will have Noel back in there today.

Please tell me you played that in some real $ buy-in contests also? #1 rule is never play a LU in only a Freeroll. If you didn’t you missed out on serious cash.

• csurams88

Nobody is worried that Noel might either rest, or be super restricted minute wise seeings its a b2b? I know that they are short handed down low, but between Holmes, Saric, and Illy I worry they have enough bodies to not have to play Noel if they dont need to.

• bstreich9

• frugal

@csurams88 said...

Nobody is worried that Noel might either rest, or be super restricted minute wise seeings its a b2b? I know that they are short handed down low, but between Holmes, Saric, and Illy I worry they have enough bodies to not have to play Noel if they dont need to.

Noel is 22 and Philly is looking to move at least one of their bigs. Another really good night from him would up his trade value considerably. That said, whoever is starting for Embiid at C for Philly would be in play at Yahoo as they all very cheap with high upside.

• kujo33

@xdan3220 said...

Anyone that isn’t playing the Single Entry on FD really should strongly consider it. I played 2 lineups last night, one in the slam and one in the single entry. The slam lineup had 320 points and cashed for $70, the single entry had 325 and cashed for 150 which would have only been 100 in the slam. Not huge differences but you are at an advantage in the single entry with a good lineup compared to the usual big entry players.

What would 335 have been good for in the single entry?

• xdan3220

@csurams88 said...

Not even a little bit, Noel will play. Ilya is not a 5, no way they would survive a game with only Holmes and Ilya as options at the 5. Noel just played his best game of the season and the only player they have actually “rested” this year is Embiid. He’ll play and see between 28-32 minutes barring foul trouble.

• xdan3220

@kujo33 said...

What would 335 have been good for in the single entry?

335 on the dot won $400

• wcuball29

@csurams88 said...

Keep throwing the bait. Meanwhile you’ll have 50% exposure to Noel tonight.

• Fantasypoorboy

@wcuball29 said...

Nice, well done! Hopefully you have a XBOX1 or PS4 for your new game.

Ha I have neither smh…

• wmgilpin

@wcuball29 said...

Jennings in here trying to throw some bait. Meanwhile he’ll have 50% exposure to Noel tonight.

Lol that’s csurams88. Jennings is csuram88, no?

• monarch

• wcuball29

@wmgilpin said...

Yes, you’re right. Sorry, fixed my post.

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@wmgilpin said...

Yeah, not sure why someone would copy another’s name, but it is not Peter Jennings.

• Fantasypoorboy

@mrmogz said...

Please tell me you played that in some real $ buy-in contests also? #1 rule is never play a LU in only a Freeroll. If you didn’t you missed out on serious cash.

Lets just say I missed out on all of it last night…im a cash game vet and know better…but I remain the same man and am ok with that…

• wmgilpin

For Toronto Memphis I’m staying away except for maybe the value SGs for the raps and maybe some gasol. Curious to know if ppl think Ross or Powell will get the lion’s share of minutes tonight…. also think it’s worth considering heavy demarre exposure after the dud last night?

• winnerchickendinner

Anybody else getting showcased for a trade other other teams/players hating on each other tonight?

• wcuball29

@bhdevault said...

Yeah, not sure why someone would copy another’s name, but it is not Peter Jennings.

Can I please have my RG name changed to Condia?

• BUFUu2

Waiters will be highly owned tonight but you have to play him tonight for the price and the payout… He will be in the winning lineup

• posts06

Anyone on RAnderson tonight?? Cash I feel like there is upside there??

• Syzltuth

Anyone know anything about Vonleh? ATM he’s slated to start in Portland and he seems to have good #‘s When he gets minutes. Any thoughts on him? Only $3,000 on DK

• Vanco

I gotta play 100-200 person leagues more often. DK 307 last night got me 3/235 for $17 off $1. Same lineup in daily dollar was 41st for $8, 292 in the and-one for $10, 353 for $3.50 in the QA. Thanks Jokic at 7%!

Love Noel again. However also loving Monroe on the other side back under 5k. Last game Miles started (how many damn Plumlees are there?), Henson was DNP-CD, and Moose got 27 minutes and 37fps. I may get Kidd’d but that’s the risk I’ll take for potential 8-9x at his price.

• kujo33

@xdan3220 said...

335 on the dot won $400

Thanks. I need to start playing single entry.

• ASitar

BroLo

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).