7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -4 ) at Brooklyn ( 4 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -1.5 ) at Chicago ( 1.5 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 11.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -11.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 6 ) at Memphis ( -6 ) —- T: 200
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -9 ) at Charlotte ( 9 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : New York ( 2.5 ) at Dallas ( -2.5 ) —- T: 204
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 9.5 ) at Portland ( -9.5 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• 7klub06

Late night slate of course

• webbm1

Gasol!!! Shame I have none.

• odeethedon

My lineup is beautiful hopefully Noel and waiters pick it up

• joker99

Hanezg ur funny!!!

• NESBears120

If anyone has seen Terrance Ross or Vince carter please ask them to report to the air Canada center, also if someone in miluwakee can call Jabari Parker that would be great

• 7klub06

@sidislike said...

Gasol – 13
    Toronto – 4

Shame to see Gasol and Ellington doing so well in my LU and Gordon destined for 0. And since I have Lawson too I definitely won’t cash

Yea crazy no notification went out on Gordon, just a scratch at tip off smh

• draggin49

I thought Jabari Parker didn’t suck at home…..mfw

• DirkDigglerz

ZBO GASOL STACK Looking Hot right now

• mrmogz

I have this gross feeling that my cash LU is gonna out score my 3 GPP lines that are in like $140 of contests. At least it’s in the And One and Q.A. but I’ll be sad if it does well when it could’ve crushed my other contests.

• Therec

@DirkDigglerz said...

ZBO GASOL STACK Looking Hot right now

yup

• oaktwnraidr

Is Kilpatrick dead?

• roach62

Ennis not a single stat in 7 minutes..since Gasol wants to be an asshole…great job

• ccchalfant

Noel 67% flop

• DirkDigglerz

I have Westbrook, Gasol Z Bo Norman Powell Jimmy Buckets Saric Noel Waiters in one lineup and it’s top 100 already Holy shit! hopefully it works!

• damionismyname

all games looking shitty right now, looking like 267 will win it tonight!

• 7klub06

@webbm1 said...

Gasol!!! Shame I have none.

U kidding right!!! Gasol against Jonas. Gasol was going to do some work tonight

• Ty127

Every time I pick somebody I get their worst possible game ever

• Tammy409

DK’s has gotten my last dime. 15 minutes pre-lock, at my kid’s and no Nene, No Parsons, no JayMichel (sp Green… I pull up “My Lineups” and change every one of them, then I split and return home to at least 2/3 of my lineups with 1, half with 2 and nearly one-third with all three still in them.

• VPDFS

@ccchalfant said...

Noel 67% flop

Noel still have 3 qtrs to play. I think he still meets value at least

• DirkDigglerz

• Whacko

Kinda bummed that I didnt make it home in time to get some action tonight.

However looking at some scores and reading the thread…..it might have been a blessing to miss the entire night.

• topher79

Hawes sighting…

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Paul Millsap played an entire quarter against the Bulls, who just played last night, and he has fewer points than less than five minutes of Dario Saric.

• oaktwnraidr

Kilpatrick and Smart gfys

• roach62

@Tammy409 said...

DK’s has gotten my last dime. 15 minutes pre-lock, at my kid’s and no Nene, No Parsons… I pull up “My Lineups” and change every one of them, then I split and return home to at least half of my lineups with 1, nearly 1/3 with 2 of those morons still in them.

oh damn…no more scrolling past your lovely quarter arcade LU copy/paste bs…what a shame..whos to win all the quarters now??

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler