7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -4 ) at Brooklyn ( 4 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -1.5 ) at Chicago ( 1.5 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 11.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -11.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 6 ) at Memphis ( -6 ) —- T: 200
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -9 ) at Charlotte ( 9 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : New York ( 2.5 ) at Dallas ( -2.5 ) —- T: 204
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 9.5 ) at Portland ( -9.5 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• mdhaun99

Anyone know what the “All Star Slate” is on FD? It looks like the same games as the Main slate.

• River2009

Any love for Iggy tonight?

• frugal

@winnerchickendinner said...

Anybody else getting showcased for a trade other other teams/players hating on each other tonight?

Bogut wants out of Dallas.

• CJtheGrump

It seems every sport, every season (now that I have 2 MLB, 3 NHL, 3NFL, and one and a half NBA seasons under my belt) I start fairly strong early on but then I hit a wall.

I don’t know that it’s the QOC going up though that may be part of it. But I also start posting some really bad scores as though I’m missing some glaringly obvious information.

This is the thought I’m having as to why I tend to see pretty massive slumps around half way through a given DFS season: I’m too used to a certain set of players and I am unable to adjust when they get priced up accordingly. I don’t know whether it’s missing trends, seeing trends that aren’t there, not considering relevant information or what.

Instinctually, I think my focus should be on those players who have demonstrated some level of upside but are priced around 5K.

• DirkDigglerz

God I love my lineups today! Going Westbrook route!

• noddy

@DirkDigglerz said...

God I love my lineups today! Going Westbrook route!

Is there that much value?

• Kuhn2632

@mdhaun99 said...

Anyone know what the “All Star Slate” is on FD? It looks like the same games as the Main slate.

Player pricing is different. Westbrook is 14k. Looks like min price is 4500 with the exception of a couple nobodies.

• Fantasypoorboy

@mdhaun99 said...

FD twitter states “We’re running a All Star slate tonight w/ more competitive pricing. Give it a shot and let us know what you think”…interesting

• dominicanpapi

Kaminsky, Lamb, Zeller all questionable tonight. If they were ruled out Walker averages 1.17 fantasy points per minute. The usage bump isn’t that great, but you factor in a fast paced game and you could be looking at a 50 burger from him at low ownership.

• lionssuck

@Fantasypoorboy said...

FD twitter states “We’re running a All Star slate tonight w/ more competitive pricing. Give it a shot and let us know what you think”…interesting

looks like the contest they had in there just filled up. Hopefully they add a few more

• DirkDigglerz

@noddy said...

Is there that much value?

YES!!! Too much value. there will be a lot of 35 burgers from punt plays

• GGee87

@Vanco said...

I gotta play 100-200 person leagues more often. DK 307 last night got me 3/235 for $17 off $1. Same lineup in daily dollar was 41st for $8, 292 in the and-one for $10, 353 for $3.50 in the QA. Thanks Jokic at 7%!

Love Noel again. However also loving Monroe on the other side back under 5k. Last game Miles started (how many damn Plumlees are there?), Henson was DNP-CD, and Moose got 27 minutes and 37fps. I may get Kidd’d but that’s the risk I’ll take for potential 8-9x at his price.

Jokic was so low owned last night. I had him in every lineup. The kid is balling right now. Tyson Chandler as well. Its a good game.

• RecEm2014

Those All Star prices. WOW I’m baffled. X out lol

• winnerchickendinner

Russell Westbrook may be under owned due to his price on FD. I can find value with him though

• Ronboogie6

A core of Dragic, Lillard, Harden, Monroe makes for some pretty decent lineups.

• DirkDigglerz

I have westbrook Lock at 70 fantasy points. He’s pissed not getting the start on the All Star Game

• Lathum

@Ronboogie6 said...

A core of Dragic, Lillard, Harden, Monroe makes for some pretty decent lineups.

Until Kidd plays Monroe 9 minutes. Never a good idea to have a Buck in your core unless its Giannis.

• Lathum

I was able to get RWB and HArden in a lineup together and not hate it. Some value w/ Vonleh, Ingram, and Capela. Love the match up for Capella against a weak Celtics frontcourt on the second night of a B2B

• lastcallcasualty

@csurams88 said...

Nobody is worried that Noel might either rest, or be super restricted minute wise seeings its a b2b? I know that they are short handed down low, but between Holmes, Saric, and Illy I worry they have enough bodies to not have to play Noel if they dont need to.

I’m in Philly. Knowing Butthead Brown (coach) Noel won’t get near as many minutes as he did last night.

• Therec

Okafor out tonight

• dunbarnation

@Fantasypoorboy said...

Lets just say I missed out on all of it last night…im a cash game vet and know better…but I remain the same man and am ok with that…

Yeah.. you would have placed in the top 10 last night in the $3 shot for $1,500. Sorry to report that. As long as you are limited to just 3-4 lineups, you should always put it in a $1 gpp just in case (or more if you have the bankroll).

• mnsugrinder

Is it a puy up for two studs tonight 10K plus or pay for one and then pay even with only one value play. I feel like on big slate games with this much value you can get away with paying even. 5K-9K

• dunbarnation

Wow… That All-star slate on FD is fire. I love it. You really have to consider who do you want to play..

• xdan3220

Oak now out Nerlens will be super chalk but I don’t think it’s a sensible fade.

I’m not sure how you use any Thunder, much better to target some Pelicans. OKC is playing their last game of a 6 game road trip, and 7th out of 8 on the road on the front of a back to back. Over their last 5 they are scoring 100.6 points and giving up 110. This is the let down spot of all let down spots.

• Ty127

Brook Lopez is too cheap on dk

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).