7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -4 ) at Brooklyn ( 4 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -1.5 ) at Chicago ( 1.5 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 11.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -11.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 6 ) at Memphis ( -6 ) —- T: 200
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -9 ) at Charlotte ( 9 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : New York ( 2.5 ) at Dallas ( -2.5 ) —- T: 204
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 9.5 ) at Portland ( -9.5 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• lastcallcasualty

Okafor OUT!!!

• Therec

One of the things I really struggle with is knowing which backup benefits most from a starter being out. However I see people talk about usage bumps and the right backup like it’s obvious. Is it just experience over time or is there some data website to which people refer?

• MPDR1983

@xdan3220 said...

Oak now out Nerlens will be super chalk but I don’t think it’s a sensible fade.

I’m not sure how you use any Thunder, much better to target some Pelicans. OKC is playing their last game of a 6 game road trip, and 7th out of 8 on the road on the front of a back to back. Over their last 5 they are scoring 100.6 points and giving up 110. This is the let down spot of all let down spots.

Noel will burn a lot of ppl tonight, he will not go off again like he did last night.

• goblue84

Ryan Anderson at $4,500 on DK is way too cheap. And the noel chalk is going to be insane.

• xdan3220

@Therec said...

One of the things I really struggle with is knowing which backup benefits most from a starter being out. However I see people talk about usage bumps and the right backup like it’s obvious. Is it just experience over time or is there some data website to which people refer?

Favorite tool on this site is the CourtIQ tool in research. GO to the team and whoever is out you can see what the players do when that guy is off the court to get an idea who benefits most.

• byo34

Steph Curry with the I’m coming home 50 point burger?

• Ibleedblue1

Anyone else thinking of stacking PF with Dario and Nerlens? Frees up a lot of room and I think they will hit between 55-80 between them and only use 8,700 salary

• sports667

Noel’s ownership for GPP’s on Fan Duel – Over or under 75?

• Therec

@xdan3220 said...

Favorite tool on this site is the CourtIQ tool in research. GO to the team and whoever is out you can see what the players do when that guy is off the court to get an idea who benefits most.

Thank you

• xdan3220

@MPDR1983 said...

Noel will burn a lot of ppl tonight, he will not go off again like he did last night.

Do you have any basis for saying that or just guessing? Milwaukee is pretty crappy team right now. Over their last 5 they are getting rebounded by 2 boards a game, giving up 9 steals and 7 blocks per game, not to mention giving up almost 112 points per game. He is still 4,100 on FD, he may not score in the 40’s again but a 10 point 8 board, 3 assist, 2 block 2 steal game is almost his floor tonight without foul trouble. That puts him over 30 points and that is a realistic floor, he could go for 40 or more easily. Just guessing at things isn’t very helpful, try to back things up.

• Ibleedblue1

@MPDR1983 said...

He is $4100 on FD. He can sleep walk through the game with the minutes he is going to get and hit value.

• dominicanpapi

@sports667 said...

Noel’s ownership for GPP’s on Fan Duel – Over or under 75?

On a 10 game slate I would be shocked if it’s over 40%.

• Authentk

Has anyone ever been able to get RWB and Harden in a LU (on DK) and actually do well? I see people say this all the time “I was able to put a LU together with Harden and RWB that I don’t hate”. I also can’t remember many times I have ever seen these two in a winning LU.

• JSteele

@Therec said...

Two things I look for when a starter is out:

Position: Usually point guards and bigs are the best source of replacement value because they can rack up the secondary stats with assists and rebounds.

Team depth at the position: If a starting PG is out but they have 3 backups who can play it’s not a situation worth touching.

Of course you have to look at the matchup too don’t just blindly plug in a backup at min price if they are playing someone like the Jazz

• yorick

@Ibleedblue1 said...

Anyone else thinking of stacking PF with Dario and Nerlens? Frees up a lot of room and I think they will hit between 55-80 between them and only use 8,700 salary

I did this last night and it worked out very well for me. Don’t like it as much tonight on a road second half b2b when everyone will be on em, especially Noel, and going up against the length of Milwaukee. I do like Ersan against Jabari’s porous defense. He was in foul trouble last night and only played 22 minutes so should be ready to go tonight.

• joeyhawk42

TERRENCE JONES …. Wagon today GGP $7100 DK

• Njsum1

@xdan3220 said...

Do you have any basis for saying that or just guessing? Milwaukee is pretty crappy team right now. Over their last 5 they are getting rebounded by 2 boards a game, giving up 9 steals and 7 blocks per game, not to mention giving up almost 112 points per game. He is still 4,100 on FD, he may not score in the 40’s again but a 10 point 8 board, 3 assist, 2 block 2 steal game is almost his floor tonight without foul trouble. That puts him over 30 points and that is a realistic floor, he could go for 40 or more easily. Just guessing at things isn’t very helpful, try to back things up.

Good post…That’s why I read this message board for entertainment purposes only….You never know when someone is trying to mislead others, or just throwing out honest opinions, with or without explanation.

• Ndepompei

What to do with Brandon Ingram tonight?

• heyfeefellskee

@MPDR1983 said...

He hit 10x last night. You don’t think he can hit at least 6x (25.8 in DK) tonight? I’m locking him in in cash.

• ehylton

@Ibleedblue1 said...

I have one line up with those two and I have to say it looks great

• Kuhn2632

@MPDR1983 said...

Noel was a 7k player for a good chunk of last season when Jahlil was injured, he is now back in that role again tonight. At 4100 on FD it’s irresponsible to not play him. Floor is basically 6x with 12x upside

• mattyice522

@dominicanpapi said...

On a 10 game slate I would be shocked if it’s over 40%.

no kidding right? I bet 30%-35% tops

• Ibleedblue1

@Ndepompei said...

What to do with Brandon Ingram tonight?

Not play with Deng probable

• feekdogg

@byo34 said...

Steph Curry with the I’m coming home 50 point burger?

Career games in CHA (real life points): 25, 24, 27, 43, 26, 40

• Monty1507

@Authentk said...

Has anyone ever been able to get RWB and Harden in a LU (on DK) and actually do well? I see people say this all the time “I was able to put a LU together with Harden and RWB that I don’t hate”. I also can’t remember many times I have ever seen these two in a winning LU.

I usually am able to cash in most tournaments because a lot of people are scared or worried to take them both. If you find value like I see tonight then those two are gonna hit 120-160 for you so you just need to look for the rest to average about 25-30 points to cash

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).