7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -4 ) at Brooklyn ( 4 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -1.5 ) at Chicago ( 1.5 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 11.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -11.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 6 ) at Memphis ( -6 ) —- T: 200
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -9 ) at Charlotte ( 9 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : New York ( 2.5 ) at Dallas ( -2.5 ) —- T: 204
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 9.5 ) at Portland ( -9.5 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• dcsports21

@Ibleedblue1 said...

Dario is 6’10’‘ and Noel is 6’11’‘ with a huge wing span. I do not think the Bucks big can contain them at all. I am locking in 75% of the combo for GPPS and mixing around

don’t forget Holmes
    pt/min last night was insane

• dominicanpapi

@kbarnhill7523 said...

No joke.

Against the clippers last night McConnell-Covington-Saric-Noel had 130+ points on FD. They are all under $5500.

Just sayin.

I think the place to target Milwaukee is vs. bigs, and small forward. Delly is back in the starting lineup and they seem to do well defending vs. point guards. I like Noel/Covington from that game.

• bstreich9

Everyone on Noel, rightfully so, but I will pivot to some Richaun Holmes.

• xdan3220

@lionssuck said...

I just wonder what kind of minutes he will see. He hasn’t played 20 minutes on the second end of a back to back all season & he’s coming off his highest minute total of the season last night. This is a guy that has a history of knee problems, who they most likely want to trade. Obviously they don’t have many options right now, and maybe they don’t care so much about his long term health since they might be moving him anyways, but I still wouldn’t be shocked if he ends up playing only 18 minutes or so either.

You can’t look at those stats. All of those other games on 2nd of a back to back Okafor was starting all those games, he has been a guy coming off the bench all season. He routinely played 30+ minutes in back to backs last year. The only way he is seeing only 18 minute tonight is if he gets in foul trouble, he was their best player last night, their whole season has had offense revolving around their big men and they want to win games and change the culture. He will see at least 28 minutes again.

• hpatel1089

What about Willy Hernandez all? Seems like he runs that second unit especially against Dallas

• vick325

• GGee87

@Ty127 said...

Brook Lopez is too cheap on dk

I was just about to come on here and say the same thing. I think this game COULD be full of fantasy points. Im digging a little deeper now though. But at first glance… Lopez vs Whiteside could be a battle. Plus Brooklyn is usually competitive at home.

• Ndepompei

@hpatel1089 said...

What about Willy Hernandez all? Seems like he runs that second unit especially against Dallas

Just was looking at hernangomez think he could be good and low owned

• WestCrook1

If Zeller and Frank are ruled out Hawes becomes a great play

• WestCrook1

LeBron statement game coming up

• Ronboogie6

I know he has been horrendous but is anybody gonna take a shot at Kristap because of low ownership and low price?

• vball23

@feekdogg said...

Barkley/Iverson/Moses?

No Dr. J? Shame!

• P0key

Steph Curry had jersey retired at highschool yesterday…remember when Austin Rivers did that months ago and went off….maybe durant takes a seat a backseat and let steph put on a show..

• feekdogg

@vball23 said...

No Dr. J? Shame!

Couldn’t make it work. I’d have to go down to Mike Gminski at center.

• GGee87

@Ronboogie6 said...

I know he has been horrendous but is anybody gonna take a shot at Kristap because of low ownership and low price?

Absolutely. Im gonna play him until he has that big game at his low price. Its coming eventually. Tonight could be the night.

• demato320

@xdan3220 said...

Do you have any basis for saying that or just guessing? Milwaukee is pretty crappy team right now. Over their last 5 they are getting rebounded by 2 boards a game, giving up 9 steals and 7 blocks per game, not to mention giving up almost 112 points per game. He is still 4,100 on FD, he may not score in the 40’s again but a 10 point 8 board, 3 assist, 2 block 2 steal game is almost his floor tonight without foul trouble. That puts him over 30 points and that is a realistic floor, he could go for 40 or more easily. Just guessing at things isn’t very helpful, try to back things up.

Great post. ….Xdan. Exposure, Minutes, and Foul trouble go thru my thought Process with Noel….If I have 10 GPP lineups, I will have 30% exposure to Nerlans Noel on FD because: FD Price, Usage, Points in the Paint(Mil last 3 games are not performing well), rebounds, ect.ect.ect are way to JUICY to Ignore or Fade. Also, I’m not paying attention to the B2B issue due last year’s game logs which showed he played 30+ minutes on b2b nights( several times), even off injury. He can get into foul trouble because the FREAK will be going to the RIM!!!! However, Illsova or Covington or Holmes might be the players who pick up early foul trouble(Illsova and COV lead the team in Fouls per game). MY only FEAR is that Vegas has this game being a Blowout(resting Starters) and the fact that DK didnt adjust his price with the possibility of Okafor sitting again. In the past, DK has adjusted pricing for certain players that would benefit from being a bench player to a starter; IE: Terrance Jones(The Brow constantly hurt). This seems Odd!!!!! However, I will be be Lock n Loading at a least 3 Noel and McConnel stacks tonight. In addition, I feel Saric, Holmes, and Illsova are overpriced on FD. They will difficult to use on a 9 game slate.

• feekdogg

@P0key said...

Steph Curry had jersey retired at highschool yesterday…remember when Austin Rivers did that months ago and went off….maybe durant takes a seat a backseat and let steph put on a show..

Ixnay on the arrative-nay.

• snivlem77

Can anybody explain to me what the all-star slate on FD is all about? Same games as main slate, only one small GPP…I don’t get it

• bfwl3434

@snivlem77 said...

Can anybody explain to me what the all-star slate on FD is all about? Same games as main slate, only one small GPP…I don’t get it

It seems to me like they just increased everyone’s pricing between 1000-2000 depending on the player. I like the idea.

• gaelicgirl

What time is the NBA Grind Down usually posted? Thanks!

• coachearnest

Noel should be 100% in cash games tonight and one of the other Philly bigs should be 50% owned. So put in Noel and research between Illy and Holmes as the other one.

• coachearnest

between 1 and 2 central

• KillaChap

@gaelicgirl said...

What time is the NBA Grind Down usually posted? Thanks!

Between 2 and 3 EST

• demato320

@GGee87 said...

Absolutely. Im gonna play him until he has that big game at his low price. Its coming eventually. Tonight could be the night.

I agree its a great play. However, Poor shooting in Basketball is like a Baseball player in a 2-32 slump.It could be tuff to predict when they get out of it. We had the same problem in MLB with Gian Carlo Stanton. He was priced so low you had to put him in at a least 1 Gpp a night hoping he crush it.

• monarch

I can’t play Steph. I see the angle but he’s not last year’s Steph. I watched the last game at Miami, where he went 42,7,7 a year ago and he’s just not that player right now. He’s fooling around too much and I feel like KD comes out blazing after playing poorly at Miami.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).