7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -4 ) at Brooklyn ( 4 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -1.5 ) at Chicago ( 1.5 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 11.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -11.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 6 ) at Memphis ( -6 ) —- T: 200
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -9 ) at Charlotte ( 9 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : New York ( 2.5 ) at Dallas ( -2.5 ) —- T: 204
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 9.5 ) at Portland ( -9.5 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• RWilder

Is it just me or this a PG night. All the potential big scores seem to be coming from that spot. I don’t like any of the high priced PF, C or SF.

• neffalicious

@kdubs81 said...

Loving the Dame/Randle hammer combo tonight

Be careful here. The Lakers are an absolute disaster. They just lost by 50 to Dallas. Portland is -9.5 favorites at home and both of these teams are really streaky on offense with horrible defenses. Not to mention the Lakers don’t really have a true PG to run the offense right now (unless you consider Jose Calderon or Marcelo Huertas capable PGs) If everything clicks it could be a fantasy goldmine, but if the Lakers aren’t hitting 3’s and Portland’s guards are hot the game could pretty much be over by halftime. Not saying to fade by any means, but proceed with caution.

• wcuball29

@lastcallcasualty said...

No no no…. The ultimate Sixer of all time…. Matt Geiger

Don’t forget about Jakaaaaaaaaaaaaaar

• Fantasypoorboy

FD: Kyrie/Lillard combo in cash?

• MrPerfekt7

@ELopez432 said...

Good value under 4K on DK? Im liking Temple, Lawson, Rozier, Holmes. Any thoughts?

For 4100K i would get Delly

• Fantasypoorboy

LOL I will put my line in a GPP tonight…

• Damodei12

Philly fan here.. Was at the game last night so I figured I throw my 2 cents in. Noel had one of his best offensive games I’ve seen him have in all 3 years with the team last night. He usually takes 15-17 footers he can’t make but last night he was more controlled and was only scoring on lobs and jams. I don’t expect him to score more than 8-10 real points tonight, but he is still a lock in cash games. Outside of that, illy is still the safest bet as Brett brown looks to him for offense especially when Covington isn’t on the floor. I like illy’s upside more than Covington because cov will be trailing Giannis all game and has more potential for early foul trouble. As far as richaun goes, he’s an great talent don’t get me wrong but he has the game of his life yesterday and I highly doubt he will repeat. With the price increase on FD I’d much rather play saric who should see 25 mins and is usually much much more involved that Holmes offensively. If I was going to rank plays from the sixers it would be Noel,illy, cov, saric,Holmes for cash. And noel, cov, saric, illy, Holmes for Gpp. That’s just my take using fanduel. May be wrong as anything can happen, but good luck to all tonight

• lloydjv1

@neffalicious said...

Be careful here. The Lakers are an absolute disaster. They just lost by 50 to Dallas. Portland is -9.5 favorites at home and both of these teams are really streaky on offense with horrible defenses. Not to mention the Lakers don’t really have a true PG to run the offense right now (unless you consider Jose Calderon or Marcelo Huertas capable PGs) If everything clicks it could be a fantasy goldmine, but if the Lakers aren’t hitting 3’s and Portland’s guards are hot the game could pretty much be over by halftime. Not saying to fade by any means, but proceed with caution.

I have to agree especially looking at their game logs. Far better options I think for those salaries. I know someone has to score for LA but they aren’t scoring enough to convince me. I did a late slate on DK Sharp and found even better options from the NY/Dal game than any Lakers. Of course that’s why I never win anything, but it’s a guessing game sometimes.

• demato320

@lastcallcasualty said...

How do you even know he will play? He doesn’t play everyday

He does play ever day if he is not OUT due to Injury. If he is ACTIVE, he will play in the second unit. Hernangomez is a good player, but IF he plays in the second unit he is STILL over PRICED on FD, especially in a slow paced game against a decent defensive team. Im a Knick Fan and I want him starting. So, Im not biased.

• neffalicious

@Fantasypoorboy said...

FD: Kyrie/Lillard combo in cash?

I would say no. Lillard mid as well have ‘GPP Only’ tattooed on his forehead. Not to mention in my previous post a few above here I outlined some concerns with the game flow of the hammer game tonight.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@al3b3d3v said...

how do you not play Pat Bev in a 230 o/u vs a bad defender like IT2, on DK for 5300 hes a very good option at first look

Looks rosey…. so did his most recent matchup with Curry and the results were not great.

• nateW

• CJtheGrump

Too bad Darren Collison isn’t more reliable.

• CJtheGrump

@nateW said...

Lucas Nogueira anyone?

Im scurred…. Everyone is back so he might lose out on some run. He did OK last game though.

• vball23

Best center punt, and why? Felicio/Bogut/JMcGee/Thompson/RoLo/Zaza?

• winnerchickendinner

Nobody on zbo? OK

• dakimbell

@Cooper08 said...

Looks rosey…. so did his most recent matchup with Curry and the results were not great.

Same can be said for Smart on FD, as I would expect Harden will guard him. Guy can rack up points with steals and blocks, and if his shot is falling he has solid upside. He’ll play a ton of minutes with Bradley out.

• P0key

Noel’s name is going to be typed into chat more than Elfrids last night when he bust. i hope he takes down 38% of the field.

• demato320

@RWilder said...

And I know Noel is chalk, but sometimes you have to play the chalk because of the insane value. 4100$ and 4300$ is super cheap for a starting center, who has shown when he gets minutes he produces, against a team that has had a terrible time rebounding the ball and defending centers lately. On top of that he has PF eligibility, so he isn’t taking your center spot. 6x is 24.6 and 25.8 points. I’m sure all of us think he can get that, unless injured or serious foul trouble and I’m sure most of us think 7x is VERY doable. Anytime you can get 6 to 7 times on your salary, you take it, right? Then use the savings on other positions.

Especially, for all the DFSers who want to roster RWB and the Beard in the same lineup on FANDUAL.

• nateW

@CJtheGrump said...

Too bad Darren Collison isn’t more reliable.

I think Ty Lawson is the better way to go tonight if you are choosing between Lawson and Collison.

• River2009

Any thoughts on schroder tonight? I kept having just the right amount for him in all my line ups(GPP)

• mnsugrinder

Safe to build around RWB and boogie tonight?

• nateW

Kyle Korver is going to light the hell out the Kings tonight. Don’t have Lebron in you lineup because he won’t have to work so hard because other guys will have a very easy time getting off against the Kings crappy defense.

• RWilder

@demato320 said...

Especially, for all the DFSers who want to roster RWB and the Beard in the same lineup on FANDUAL.

If he was eligible at center only, I would have reservations about him. As I like some other centers tonight. But for him to have PF eligibility, means you can slide him into either another value PF and pay up at SG and PG (like you suggested) or slide him into a high price PF (Green, Parker, Love). If we are talking about value, I don’t know how you can leave him off your roster at 4100. But then again, maybe he only gives you 19 points and you almost get 5x out of the guy. Still not going to kill you.

• KillaChap

Anyone on Fleicio? Seems like he has a solid floor.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).