NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 10.5 ) at Miami ( -10.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 5.5 ) at Okla City ( -5.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    9:00 PM EST : New York ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ASitar

I think choosing the right Kelly O or Plumlee is key tonight. One wil put up about 40 DK points, the other about 20 DK points. I like both of their prices with potential value

• jhk1987

7k for Wiggins feels bad. I’d be surprised if he hits 5x

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@yanksfan1 said...

First glance notes

1. Paul George All-Star snub game. Russ backed him up in the media so maybe he tries to get PG some more shots
    2. Warriors bigs: have to match up with KAT and Gibson, seems like a spot for Draymond to get heavy run but who else does? Zaza, Looney?
    3. Kings back court: if Fox is out, lot of usage open up for Hill, Temple, Hield, etc
    4. If Butler is still out, maybe Jamal Crawford? Could see 20 minutes, maybe more if game blows out

Forget that Paul George snub stuff. If he does well it’s not gonna be because of that

The touts were touting CP3 & Lou to go off because they got snubbed.. both sucked lol

• Bnett2210

Wall/PG/Whiteside/Murray

RWB/THJ/Dray/WCS or Adams…might use those 2 cores but THJ depends if Gary Harris plays or not I think…any thoughts on WCS/Adams/Kanter??? All in that 6-7k price on DK

• zigger77

Hassan has a narrative he was drafted by the kings in 2010 that means all in right?

• BawseGeller

Anyone feel like the Wolves are bound to be a little tired tonight? I feel like they’ve played a million games in the last week.

• zigger77

Fox probable as expected

• feekdogg

@dolphinkick182 said...

Will we be able to make some XFL line-ups on FD?

WWE‏
    Verified account

WWE Follow Follow WWE

More
    BREAKING: VinceMcMahon to make major sports announcement TODAY at 3 p.m. ET. Follow AlphaEntLLC, and watch the stream live on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.

I’m stacking the Las Vegas Outlaws every week.

• dolphinkick182

Jason Jones

Verified account

@mr_jasonjones
    7s
    8 seconds ago

More
    De’Aaron Fox (abdominal tightness), Zach Randolph (Sore Left Knee), Skal Labissiere (Left Shoulder Strain) all PROBABLE tonight at Miami

• raymond333

@scott33 said...

That’s exactly why I think he’d be a solid GPP play. If Fox sits he should get good run, should being the key word.

I dont know, they were talking about trade rumors and him possibly not getting much play. Said Temple from that side was a better option.

• dolphinkick182

Gary Harris news might be last minute.

Harrison Wind

@HarrisonWind
    4m
    4 minutes ago

More
    Nuggets are not holding shootaround this morning. Notable because it’s the first time this year they haven’t done so for a home game. The team also had a social event with fans late last night.

• mikeblodgett24

KAT played last night like he was coming off of B2B million game week. Walking up and down the court and lazy D. Makes me like gorgeous dong for a little extra run maybe. I hate playing him tho

• mikeblodgett24

I dont want to go back through yesterdays thread but thank you to the few people here that recommended Marvin the Martian Williams. Helped me cash in pretty decent last night.

• Lathum

@dolphinkick182 said...

Gary Harris news might be last minute.

Harrison Wind

@HarrisonWind
    4m
    4 minutes ago

More
    Nuggets are not holding shootaround this morning. Notable because it’s the first time this year they haven’t done so for a home game. The team also had a social event with fans late last night.

I wanna go to a social event with Nuggets players. I bet Jokic just pounds vodka straight from the bottle

• thirdstringtalent

@slothonacid said...

I like building the roster around Jokic tonight and then using a Minnesota stack if Butler is out Bjelica/KAT/Wiggins.

Other Min guards worth a punt?

• dolphinkick182

Willy Hernangomez for me if Quinn and Zinger are out.

Harrison Wind

@HarrisonWind
    4m
    4 minutes ago

More
    Notes from Knicks shootaround: Joakim Noah (personal reasons) is not with the team tonight in Denver. He won’t rejoin the team in Phoenix. Kristaps Porzingis and Kyle O’Quinn are both listed as questionable for tonight as well.

• dolphinkick182

Marla Ridenour

@MRidenourABJ
    27s
    27 seconds ago

More
    No starters jersey on Jae Crowder so he could be #Cavs lineup change

• TrustinthePlan

@dolphinkick182 said...

Willy Hernangomez for me if Quinn and Zinger are out.

^This, but does Hernangoatmez see more than 18 minutes?

• MrPerfekt7

@slothonacid said...

I like building the roster around Jokic tonight and then using a Minnesota stack if Butler is out Bjelica/KAT/Wiggins.

On a B2B?

• yanksfan1

If KP and O’Quinn are out then who to take? Kanter? Beasley?

• dolphinkick182

@TrustinthePlan said...

^This, but does Hernangoatmez see more than 18 minutes?

I think he does, if for no other reason than a showcase for a trade.

• sliceman11

Knicks on first leg of a back to back. In Phoenix tomorrow. I wonder how this will effect minutes of their rotation 🤔
    Also if harris sits im intrigued by Courtney lee. he’s getting big minutes lately and shooting a lot.

• moped_jones

@yanksfan1 said...

First glance notes

1. Paul George All-Star snub game. Russ backed him up in the media so maybe he tries to get PG some more shots
    2. Warriors bigs: have to match up with KAT and Gibson, seems like a spot for Draymond to get heavy run but who else does? Zaza, Looney?
    3. Kings back court: if Fox is out, lot of usage open up for Hill, Temple, Hield, etc
    4. If Butler is still out, maybe Jamal Crawford? Could see 20 minutes, maybe more if game blows out

I agree with most of what you said, except 17 year vets (that are part of your rotation) don’t typically get blowout minutes.

• moped_jones

@zigger77 said...

Hassan has a narrative he was drafted by the kings in 2010 that means all in right?

He’s probably glad they got rid of him,

• Dainfamousac

Making up narratives and losing money after basing your plays off of them has to be so frustrating.

While some of you are researching which players were born on a Thursday to play tonight I’ll stick to stats and matchups…. and you should too.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).