7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -8.5 ) at Cleveland ( 8.5 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -2.5 ) at Houston ( 2.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 11 ) at Milwaukee ( -11 ) —- T: 228.5
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 10 ) at Utah ( -10 ) —- T: 222
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Potsmoke

Well, hopefully today is the day!

Only about 46 people questionable so far, should be a fun day!

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Who’s playing Kanter against BKN?!

• dsghost

35% lol

• DirkDigglerz

As good as Harden is this couple of weeks, I think he has another level to go.. He’s didn’t even get hot yet.. you know when a player is in the zone.. he’s not even shooting very well in 3 pointers.. imagine him getting hot from 3 one of these game without CP3.. like hitting half of the 26 3’s he’s shooting right now… shooting like 60% in 1 of these games..

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

• Benf15harp

@Pandamonious said...

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

In all seriousness, fully expecting Kanter to get 20 minutes tonight and will probably smash and break the slate.

• Kmasonbx

@DirkDigglerz said...

As good as Harden is this couple of weeks, I think he has another level to go.. He’s didn’t even get hot yet.. you know when a player is in the zone.. he’s not even shooting very well in 3 pointers.. imagine him getting hot from 3 one of these game without CP3.. like hitting half of the 26 3’s he’s shooting right now… shooting like 60% in 1 of these games..

With the shots he takes and the defensive attention he’s getting him shooting 60% from 3 on 20 attempts is highly unlikely. He’s not getting any easy shots as evidenced by him not getting any assisted buckets.

• Kmasonbx

@Pandamonious said...

If he starts, he’s a lock.

• mbunner23

@Kmasonbx said...

With the shots he takes and the defensive attention he’s getting him shooting 60% from 3 on 20 attempts is highly unlikely. He’s not getting any easy shots as evidenced by him not getting any assisted buckets.

Absolutely, with the shots he’s taking, it’s going to be hard to shoot a high percentage.

• Potsmoke

20 minutes against BKN, looking at 40FD points!

48 minutes on the bench – 0 points

hmmm, decisions decisions!

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

• srcripps

• x5

Blogger of the Month

@Potsmoke said...

20 minutes against BKN, looking at 40FD points!

48 minutes on the bench – 0 points

hmmm, decisions decisions!

The question should be….do the Knicks want to win?? If so, fire up Kanter!

• mbunner23

@Epignosis said...

• mbunner23

@srcripps said...

The question should be….do the Knicks want to win?? If so, fire up Kanter!

To answer your question.

• jki7p6

@Pandamonious said...

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

In that Nets game, there’s Shabazz Napier, dirt cheap and filling in for Dinwiddie.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Also for cheap, Elie Okobo is minimum priced and had 25 points yesterday.

• RandysCrow

Faried only $10 on Yahoo
    G Harris only $4.4 on FD
    Napier chalk across the sites

Is Klaw going to play? If not fire up Harden.

Are there going to be any Denver suspensions?

And general soreness plague still running rampant through the NBA.

I think that covers it all.

• dominicanpapi

How risky is it to just stack Napier and potentially Okobo or Bayless at PG on Fanduel and just call it a night there? Bobby Fi, who I always try to listen to, suggested a stack of Walker and Giannis. Kemba has crushed in both matchups, but both games were in Charlotte.

• Potsmoke

@Epignosis said...

In that Nets game, there’s Shabazz Napier, dirt cheap and filling in for Dinwiddie.

Could be a couple good plays on BKN tonight, great match up, shorthanded. Maybe run it back with Trier.

• Benf15harp

@mbunner23 said...

son of Zorn Show was hilarious. RIP.

• dominicanpapi

Also the prices on these Nuggets players on FD is ridiculous. It’s just too bad Phoenix is on a back to back with travel and shorthanded. Harris is 4400, Barton is 5100. Millsap last I checked was 5500.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I am likely passing on any Knicks. I can have Jarrett Allen on the other side, or Vucevic at home against the Wizards. As usual, we’re spoiled for choice at the center position, so I don’t have to concern myself with the NY headache.

• feekdogg

No Harden tonight. Pairing Russell and Napier and spending up elsewhere.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).