7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -8.5 ) at Cleveland ( 8.5 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -2.5 ) at Houston ( 2.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 11 ) at Milwaukee ( -11 ) —- T: 228.5
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 10 ) at Utah ( -10 ) —- T: 222
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• jess701

I wanna p!ay that Theo Pinson guy!

• moosedrool

Thoughts between Ntilikina or Shabazz if in fact Spencer and Mud don’t play?

• hobbes2d

@IT4MVP said...

Already had Barton and Lyles in my lineup…..I’ve been on Dlo for a while now and going back to him tonight. If I don’t play Harden I’m wondering if Mitchell is a good play or is he too risky in a possible blowout? Also thoughts on Trier is he a good play or is it time to jump ship with him?? Thoughts??

I like Trier assuming all these guys are still being DNP’d or are hurt for the Knicks. Like Lance Thomas might play 30 minutes but he won’t be shooting the ball much.

• hobbes2d

lmao Wolves really want me to play KAT by having no guards don’t they?

• captainwacky

Also side gripe on what is an in-between: I obviously want correct info at good times. I also sometimes don’t like it way too early— if the spurs announced these dudes statuses tomorrow morning, the ownership on their good plays would be about 1/3 as prevalent. Weekend DFS touting and sources are so weak comparatively, and so is peoples’ attention to detail. End small rant.

• hobbes2d

@captainwacky said...

Also side gripe on what is an in-between: I obviously want correct info at good times. I also sometimes don’t like it way too early— if the spurs announced these dudes statuses tomorrow morning, the ownership on their good plays would be about 1/3 as prevalent. Weekend DFS touting and sources are so weak comparatively, and so is peoples’ attention to detail. End small rant.

See whereas I like it early because then people forget or don’t even know about said news lol

• captainwacky

@hobbes2d said...

See whereas I like it early because then people forget or don’t even know about said news lol

haha that’s also a good take… we also might both be overthinking it lol

• Kmasonbx

@captainwacky said...

I think it’s slate dependent. This one offers a ton of value and not a host of 8k-10k dudes in great spots, or midrange ones there. This is just my perception of it, but I think there’s some realllly good value at the bottom so the price tag is kind of irrelevant for Harden. It’s just how well you think he’ll do.

The question comes down to do you believe Harden and Okobo outscore Russell and Tobias Harris (both 16.8k) or do Harden and Bayless outscore Giannis and Harrell (17.4K), or any similar 2v2 swaps while keeping the rest of your lineup exactly the same? I can see either side of the argument but I’m on the side of the more balanced approach tonight.

• Kmasonbx

@hobbes2d said...

lmao Wolves really want me to play KAT by having no guards don’t they?

Debating between him or Giannis as my spend up guy. With Rose likely out if the game stays competitive it would be because KAT went crazy.

• srcripps

• x5

Blogger of the Month

@Kmasonbx said...

The question comes down to do you believe Harden and Okobo outscore Russell and Tobias Harris (both 16.8k) or do Harden and Bayless outscore Giannis and Harrell (17.4K), or any similar 2v2 swaps while keeping the rest of your lineup exactly the same? I can see either side of the argument but I’m on the side of the more balanced approach tonight.

Essentially it’s whether or not you think Harden is worth the price tag and can get you a GPP win. That’s the million dollar question tonight!

• jess701

The guys in my lineup look like Harlem globe trotters!

• jess701

@jess701 said...

The guys in my lineup look like Harlem globe trotters!

• Dfspacman

Jamal Murray 40 raw points

• jess701

bayless

• tmarohl

It is really hard to build a Yahoo lineup without Harden as the pricing is so soft today.

• tmarohl

@jess701 said...

bayless

Sounds like Teague may attempt to play.

• jess701

@tmarohl said...

that would suck

• Hassan Whiteside gonna be feastin’ on Wimpaliers tonight like Godzilla feasts on Asian cuisine!

• jess701

@manontheflyintrapezious said...

Hassan Whiteside gonna be feastin’ on Wimpaliers tonight like Godzilla feasts on Asian cuisine!

for what 18 minutes he is a rough one to figure out!

• damionismyname

@tmarohl said...

sure and play 6 minutes like Rose, Payless is the only safe play.

• Sham13

@BBWC_10 said...

Ask Fizdale that…. But Seriously I had plumdog in there before the Jokic news, now his ownership will be really high. I’d rather punt Napier or Bayless because Milsap’s usage goes up 9% and Barton who is getting back into the flow goes up 6%.

I don’t really consider Napier a punt. I’ve got Barton and Millsap in my LU with Plumlee more of my punt option

• moosedrool

Whoa, just saw the fine Joker got for leaving the bench…$300,000. Damn, that could buy a lot of schnitzel.

• realphipps

Is $15.4k too much to leave on the table? Asking for a friend.

• jess701

@moosedrool said...

Whoa, just saw the fine Joker got for leaving the bench…$300,000. Damn, that could buy a lot of schnitzel.

• noddy

@tmarohl said...

It is really hard to build a Yahoo lineup without Harden as the pricing is so soft today.

I was able to

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).