7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -8.5 ) at Cleveland ( 8.5 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -2.5 ) at Houston ( 2.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 11 ) at Milwaukee ( -11 ) —- T: 228.5
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 10 ) at Utah ( -10 ) —- T: 222
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• @jess701 said...

for what 18 minutes he is a rough one to figure out!

He got 32 minutes last time out and put up nearly 50 fantasy points. He totally owned the glass against the Clippers. Should be the same tonight.

I love his unpredictability! Keeps his ownership super low and the fact that he has a red number one next to the Cavs in his match up tonight will scare even more away. No TT likely too. Ummm the key to Whiteside is ONLY owning him in the right games!

• noddy

@realphipps said...

Is $15.4k too much to leave on the table? Asking for a friend.

lol

• tmarohl

@noddy said...

I was able to

I mean you can, but why?

• jess701

@realphipps said...

you might as well play with 5 guys

• gaelicgirl

@moosedrool said...

Whoa, just saw the fine Joker got for leaving the bench…$300,000. Damn, that could buy a lot of schnitzel.

The Jump is must-see TV for me, love it.

• noddy

@tmarohl said...

I mean you can, but why?

because I’m pretty bad

• captainwacky

I just built Harden, Russell, Murray, Kawhi lineups on FD easily and Harden/Russell/Kawhi on DK easily… I just don’t see any reason to not have a significant portion of Harden.

• @realphipps said...

Ballsy strategy! Ballsy! I like it!

• captainwacky

Especially on FD, where your effective cap is $56,500 for 8 players.

• Kmasonbx

@tmarohl said...

It is really hard to build a Yahoo lineup without Harden as the pricing is so soft today.

Agreed, and on top of that the gap between him and Giannis isn’t nearly as big, Giannis is really the unplayable one IMO. The gap between them is 3.5% of the salary cap while on DK it’s 6.2%. There’s no chance I play Harden on DK but he’s in my Yahoo lineup.

• Jonas137

@noddy said...

because I’m pretty bad

Or because Danny Green and Kawhi can make a point tonight. Yahoo I can play Tobias, DLo, ABC, and Murray, with no punts, but guys priced way too low. DK is similar

• mbunner23

@manontheflyintrapezious said...

Ballsy strategy! Ballsy! I like it!

LMFAO

• Jonas137

@Kmasonbx said...

Agreed, and on top of that the gap between him and Giannis isn’t nearly as big, Giannis is really the unplayable one IMO. The gap between them is 3.5% of the salary cap while on DK it’s 6.2%. There’s no chance I play Harden on DK but he’s in my Yahoo lineup.

Yahoo, the position makes it tough with no mulit potion eligibility though. So many good guards in great spots for great prices.

• noddy

@Jonas137 said...

Or because Danny Green and Kawhi can make a point tonight. Yahoo I can play Tobias, DLo, ABC, and Murray, with no punts, but guys priced way too low. DK is similar

on yahoo i’m going with Tobias, Kawhi, DeLo, and Mitchell

• monarch

What do we need for Derrick Jones Jr to be a play? Waiters missing?

• tmarohl

@Kmasonbx said...

Yeah, ABC not playable on Yahoo. He is playable on FD at a $2,500 savings to Harden, if you believe that Harden only gets 60-65 Fantasy Points tonight.

• jess701

@manontheflyintrapezious said...

He got 32 minutes last time out and put up nearly 50 fantasy points. He totally owned the glass against the Clippers. Should be the same tonight.

I love his unpredictability! Keeps his ownership super low and the fact that he has a red number one next to the Cavs in his match up tonight will scare even more away. No TT likely too. Ummm the key to Whiteside is ONLY owning him in the right games!

ya he just played them got like 23 points

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

Yeah, ABC not playable on Yahoo. He is playable on FD at a $2,500 savings to Harden, if you believe that Harden only gets 60-65 Fantasy Points tonight.

I still don’t get it— why not just play them both? You have two awesome punt PG, the best center is $4300, and you still can drop a spot. You should just play everyone you consider able to get the most points, and fill in around them.

• jess701

gobert questionable

• Jonas137

Gobert now Q

• damionismyname

@Jonas137 said...

Gobert now Q

Towns will go to town if he’s out.

• DirkDigglerz

sheeesh gotta lock in KAT if that’s the case… no Gobert KAT will feast

• frugal

OMFG…tonight is going to be crazy.

• kingmalice9

Any interest in Blake? Have a lot of money leftover

• wafic

@captainwacky said...

I still don’t get it— why not just play them both? You have two awesome punt PG, the best center is $4300, and you still can drop a spot. You should just play everyone you consider able to get the most points, and fill in around them.

I have them paired together in one lineup on Yahoo. Both are playable and I would rather be over the field than under on both.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).