7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -8.5 ) at Cleveland ( 8.5 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -2.5 ) at Houston ( 2.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 11 ) at Milwaukee ( -11 ) —- T: 228.5
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 10 ) at Utah ( -10 ) —- T: 222
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• packdog

i like the idea of absorbing the uptick on nuggets. stack with murray, milsap, plumdog, and barton and can still fill in with guys like oubre/vuc/beal/napier or even fit in harden with napier and someone like dsj or someone similarly priced

• Bornsupreme

Burke trier??

• Njsum1

@captainwacky said...

I love the Holmes play. Not a ton of it, but if it makes your lineup work, I think I’d go for it on FD if everyone else is comfortable. The assumption would be that they won’t bring him back without him being healthy, so if he comes back, he’s going to get a ton of run/usage. No Jokic is nice too.

If he plays, is given 30 minutes, and doesn’t foul out during warm ups, he could go 10x on DK.

• captainwacky

@Njsum1 said...

If he plays, is given 30 minutes, and doesn’t foul out during warm ups, he could go 10x on DK.

He and plumlee could induce each other into 6 loose ball fouls, but they certainly don’t post up enough to draw them.

• ELopez432

You guys think Teague & Rose playing?

• moosedrool

@Ace15 said...

I got a lot of hardaway jr now dude is going to chuck. Trier ball hogging and not making the right passes last game pissed THJ off and he’s going to chuck as much as he can tonight.

Couldn’t agree more. Not to mention he is up on the block too.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Him and Aaron Gordon are the 2 names I haven’t see mentioned here today that are in really nice spots that should go mostly overlooked due to the nature of the slate.

Love AG, if his minutes are back up. Saw like 25 last game without foul trouble. First game back, yet still, they could be going easy on him. If he sees his typical 37, the spot is prime. I’d go all in, if I wasn’t worried about the minutes.

• Sham13

The migraine strikes again!

• Theguy49503

I need Rose, Teague and Gorbert news lol

• draggin49

Is whiteside likely to get less mins tonight since Tristan is not gonna be at center ?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Remember when Ntilikina was SF eligible on DK? Those were good times.

• be47320

trier also publicly blamed hardaway for not switching on the gordon 3, thj ceiling game

• realphipps

Is Tyler Johnson just an awful play?

Assuming he sees 14-18 mins as the primary point and another 6-10 as a warm body, against the Cavs perimeter defense…?

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Him and Aaron Gordon are the 2 names I haven’t see mentioned here today that are in really nice spots that should go mostly overlooked due to the nature of the slate.

I have Aaron Gordon in two. No Fox.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@realphipps said...

Assuming he sees 14-18 mins as the primary point and another 6-10 as a warm body, against the Cavs perimeter defense…?

I don’t have a lot of interest. I have him in one.

• captainwacky

@realphipps said...

they still have a ton of guys, and I don’t know if his range is any better than napier, Bayless, Okobo, etc.

• mbunner23

That’s a tough price to stomach for Russell in cash but I do love the matchup

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

That’s a tough price to stomach for Russell in cash but I do love the matchup

If I played cash, I’d fade Russell. I’d just lock in Harden and all the cheap guards and Plumlee. Then pay up for ABC too. Then fill in whatever I could. Maybe this is why I don’t play cash though.

• jess701

@realphipps said...

• rstylz

JJ jr, Vonleh, Bagley, favors, portis or josh jackson. Need 1 of them for fan duel.

Who’s get some hot tips? I’m easily persuade by this forum from people i have no idea who they are or there credentials?

what ya got?

• keephustlincuz

@Theguy49503 said...

I need Rose, Teague and Gorbert news lol

Why the gobert news?

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

If I played cash, I’d fade Russell. I’d just lock in Harden and all the cheap guards and Plumlee. Then pay up for ABC too. Then fill in whatever I could. Maybe this is why I don’t play cash though.

Nope, you got it. That’s what the build is today.

• Wooden_Bones

Anyone on that Wade retirement tour train?

• opinionn

JJJ is a free 50 burger. Russell is 100% a TRAP.

• ConRyl

Okobo or Napier?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.