7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -8.5 ) at Cleveland ( 8.5 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -2.5 ) at Houston ( 2.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 11 ) at Milwaukee ( -11 ) —- T: 228.5
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 10 ) at Utah ( -10 ) —- T: 222
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Barnabus

I have 100% Napier 100% Harden a lot of Trier, A Gordon, KAT, Plumdog should be interesting…

• Barnabus

• zpa1989

jarret allen flop….god damnit should’ve just used plumdog in m one 15$ entry on FD.

• tmarohl

@dripdrop said...

First time playing Yahoo nba dfs, is it normal not to get live updates from the app?

No, it broke last night. Still working correctly for golf.

• mbunner23

866 update

• scott33

@be47320 said...

……

Always kills the Cavs. Looks like THJ was not a good play tonight.

• ghost3490

DLO really?

• jess701

harden nappier Claw B.portis lot of bayless

• zpa1989

@be47320 said...

im way heavier on jeff green than anyone should be

wow, nice call dude. how are your lineups looking?

green off my radar and has done shit since porter jr came back. has he even done more than 30 since porter jr is now getting regular minutes?

• NIN1002

This Yahoo stuff is ultra no fun. Even less fun is monitoring Russell on nba.com to see how little he is doing. The golf was working in general today for live scoring at Yahoo, so assumed this issue was behind us. I stayed up until after the last game ended waiting for it to update and it never did. Just hate having no idea if it’s coming back in a few minutes, a few hours, or not at all once again tonight. ???????????

• be47320

@zpa1989 said...

wow, nice call dude. how are your lineups looking?

green off my radar and has done shit since porter jr came back. has he even done more than 30 since porter jr is now getting regular minutes?

about 1/2 of my 36 lineups are looking really good….but its way too early to tell

• Yeoman

@rstylz said...

check your stats, he was dropping 70-90 fpts last time they were both out. There are other people to get him the ball.

He’s great with Jones, who’s a really good distributor and takes up no usage at all. They’re pulling guys out of their dumpster to play PG tonight.

• Dfspacman

Fitzdale must be buddies with the Turkish President

• damionismyname

@nin1002 said...

This Yahoo stuff is ultra no fun. Even less fun is monitoring Russell on nba.com to see how little he is doing. The golf was working in general today for live scoring at Yahoo, so assumed this issue was behind us. I stayed up until after the last game ended waiting for it to update and it never did. Just hate having no idea if it’s coming back in a few minutes, a few hours, or not at all once again tonight. ???????????

the thing that sucks the most is support is almost impossible to get to. there is no tab to reach out to daily fantasy support specifically. this needs addressed with there system asap.

• keephustlincuz

Video highlights of deangelo russel tonight…..

• DirkDigglerz

Noah Vonleh night over!!!

• dopeismarcus

hello THJ you can join harrison barnes on my dont play list.

• be47320

burke eating and dlo with 3 fouls

• TheRyanFlaherty

I was debating between Vonleh and Allen for the final tier spot and holy shit…could I have been any more wrong,
    I think it’s time to take a break from NBA. Haven’t gotten anything right it seems for a couple weeks now. Oh well…

• Yeoman

Yahoo’s partly working now—they’re correctly showing the player minutes remaining but everyone’s score is still zero.

It’s a start I suppose.

• tmarohl

Who is Jared Vanderbilt and why do I care that he is available to play?

• jess701

portis cool

• tmarohl

@Yeoman said...

Yahoo’s partly working now—they’re correctly showing the player minutes remaining but everyone’s score is still zero.

It’s a start I suppose.

That is what it did last night as well.

• Ace15

Sooo its trey burke nightt

• Sham13

Well, that bull shit call might have ruined a lot of nights. Mine included.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.