7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -8.5 ) at Cleveland ( 8.5 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -2.5 ) at Houston ( 2.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 11 ) at Milwaukee ( -11 ) —- T: 228.5
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 10 ) at Utah ( -10 ) —- T: 222
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• jess701

whats the bucks score guys

• zpa1989

really wish i had just swapped okobo for burke. oh well.

• mbunner23

Low scoring night.

• Beckhams3Fingers

@Epignosis said...

This projects to be my worst night of 2019. I’ll be surprised if it isn’t.

Let me guess, heavy on DLo and Allen?

• Sportsfan100

CHA 54
    MIL 52

• scott33

@scott33 said...

Josh Jackson doing work. Only 5% on Yahoo

Got him paired with a .6% Gobert that doesn’t have D’Lo. That line might save me, need Barton to pick it up though.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

Let me guess, heavy on DLo and Allen?

About half the former and 29% Allen.

But it isn’t just them. A great number of players are cold tonight. Who is even scoring for the Nets besides Napier?

• jess701

@Sportsfan100 said...

CHA 54
    MIL 52

wow

• Beckhams3Fingers

E. Gordon always looks like he’s wearing white snow pants under his shorts lol

• BerkeleyBoss

Ntilikina outscoring Napier now (FD)

• jess701

almost took ed Davis as my center on DK for realz!

• zpa1989

crazy how devin booker just keep sucking too. he will go off tho at some point with a lower price. just have to take advantage at the right time.

• zpa1989

Which model in labs? Tournament? See labs is nuts, you can pick different models, tweak them, etc etc. It gets insane.

yup, the basic tournament model i have it set on. nothing tweaked.

• pjbyrne707

and now KAT busts… yet another $15 donated to this shitty industry.

• depalma13

@opinionn said...

JJJ is a free 50 burger. Russell is 100% a TRAP.

Almost the right call.

• Beckhams3Fingers

@zpa1989 said...

yup, the basic tournament model i have it set on. nothing tweaked.

That’s the funny thing about optimizers, sometimes they kick out THE craziest shit ever and you’re like no way in hell I’m doing that bro. And it hits.

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve basically ignored an optimizer LU because it was full of treachery…. I look at the actual score of that LU the next day? 389. I would have won every GPP I entered, but of course I didn’t enter it. Optimizers troll me sooo hard it’s absolute sicko mode.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

That’s the funny thing about optimizers, sometimes they kick out THE craziest shit ever and you’re like no way in hell I’m doing that bro. And it hits.

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve basically ignored an optimizer LU because it was full of treachery…. I look at the actual score of that LU the next day? 389. I would have won every GPP I entered, but of course I didn’t enter it. Optimizers troll me sooo hard it’s absolute sicko mode.

Confirmation bias.

Don’t fall for it.

• txdave41

And of course, Beverly sucks balls tonight only because I picked him in every lineup. Never freaking fails. Russell too.

• zpa1989

yup, me too, i’m like “what is wrong with this model i’m not playing this guy”

and boom they hit. i guess part of being a successful player is holding your nose and making those plays even if you don’t like it.

i forced lou williams into 2 lineups tonight for that very reason. only in the .25 on FD but labs had him rated highly so i said what the hell why not.

• Beckhams3Fingers

@Epignosis said...

Confirmation bias.

Don’t fall for it.

HA! Well, I sure fell for D’Lo and Allen tonight.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

@pjbyrne707 said...

and now KAT busts… yet another $15 donated to this shitty industry.

He only had six minutes. I’m not watching, so what happened?

• eatmyturf23

blah blah blah blah

Nothing tilts me as much as D’Angelo Russell. I’ve played him twice this year. Both were benchings. This is as fun as the Sacramento benching on Hield’s birthday when I used Fox for his inglorius 6 mins lol.

https://nypost.com/2018/11/03/dangelo-russell-cant-get-off-nets-bench-when-it-counts/
    D’Lo is such a dumbass, I don’t understand how he got on this recent heater in the first place.

And he dudded today against Frank Ntilikina, 83rd out of 97 PGs in DRPM rating. Yikes.

• Beckhams3Fingers

@zpa1989 said...

yup, me too, i’m like “what is wrong with this model i’m not playing this guy”

and boom they hit. i guess part of being a successful player is holding your nose and making those plays even if you don’t like it.

i forced lou williams into 2 lineups tonight for that very reason. only in the .25 on FD but labs had him rated highly so i said what the hell why not.

Yeah that’s the hardest part, sticking with a play that makes you feel absolutely sick to your stomach.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

HA! Well, I sure fell for D’Lo and Allen tonight.

I’m not sweating that. I have had a very good return this month, and if I take a bad loss one night, so be it. I have a set of rules I (mostly) abide by and it has served me well. I am going to be consistent and take the players I like each Night and not worry about the results.

• zpa1989

@depalma13 said...

He was my #2 at PF tonight behind Gordon. Did I play him? Nope. Why? Because I never trust my own opinion.

when is ed davis ever a good play really unless an injury situation opens it up for him?

do people think the nets went with him at center to matchup with a smaller center like vonleh? i didn’t see the game so i’m just speculating. sort of how the knicks matched up with houston and their small ball center faried by going vonleh the other night. matchups dictate everything. i guess if you can correctly anticipate what teams will do with their personel you can profit big time.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).