• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

5:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at Utah ( -3.5 ) —- T: 226
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -1 ) at Detroit ( 1 ) —- T: 225.5
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( -1 ) at Cleveland ( 1 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( -1 ) at Minnesota ( 1 ) —- T: 217
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -4.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 4.5 ) —- T: 216.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #63

RG Tiered Ranking

Nerlens Noel (face) ruled out Saturday. https://t.co/0J57DNYMNh

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

I’m not a cap guy but I think a few teams could do it. The Heat for example have a lot of dead weight salary guys on the roster. They could move draft capital and a matching salary for a veteran combo guard that could help them in a series. I’m sure there are others but I dont have the time right now to mess with it.

Detroit would want a draft pick, a controllable asset, or equal expiring salaries to make that work. Miami has plenty of guys who can play point. Nunn, Dragic, Butler, etc,

• siddom

I wanner play LeBum but currently have towns and dre and can’t get lebum —- thoughts ?

• monarch

@tmarohl said...

Detroit would want a draft pick, a controllable asset, or equal expiring salaries to make that work. Miami has plenty of guys who can play point. Nunn, Dragic, Butler, etc,

I just used them as an example. But even though Dragic is a better player he is a bad fit for this Jimmy Butler iso team that needs shooters spreading the floor plus R Jax is a better athletic fit in their zone defense.

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

I just used them as an example. But even though Dragic is a better player he is a bad fit for this Jimmy Butler iso team that needs shooters spreading the floor plus R Jax is a better athletic fit in their zone defense.

Yes, but he is an injury risk, and as I have discussed many times in this forum, not a starting quality NBA point guard. The only way I see Jackson being moved is maybe in a much larger deal containing Drummond. RJax is more valuable to Detroit as an expiring contract than anything else they could probably get in return for him.

• tmarohl

@siddom said...

I wanner play LeBum but currently have towns and dre and can’t get lebum —- thoughts ?

I just build one like that for the fun of it, and it wasn’t overly hard. Ton of value on DK with the latest injury news.

• siddom

and so it begins Gallo out!

• siddom

@tmarohl said...

I just build one like that for the fun of it, and it wasn’t overly hard. Ton of value on DK with the latest injury news.

what value plays? I’ve got galloway, thad young, okogie and still can’t get him in lol (with Kat and Dre)

• tmarohl

@siddom said...

what value plays? I’ve got galloway, thad young, okogie and still can’t get him in lol (with Kat and Dre)

I have 200 left in the lineup I did with Lebron, Kat and Drum. If I tell you we will have duplicate lineup :) But Okogie and Young are in it.

• boisethunder55

@siddom said...

Gallo is out

• siddom

derrick rose with Dre back or shai gilgeous with Gallo out? HMMMMM

• RWilder

Well I had 9 out of 10 LUs with RJax. Damn. Back to drawing board

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Sooo once Adams ruled out, stack 3 maybe even 4 Thunder and go from there on FD

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@siddom said...

derrick rose with Dre back or shai gilgeous with Gallo out? HMMMMM

I don’t see any reason for the Pistons to run Rose on a B2B, I’d think he’d be somewhat limited on minutes if he plays

• MichiganMania

I have 4 thunder :(

• siddom

too much value — need like 12 roster spots for today lol

• siddom

what about mike muscala? I think Adams plays

• Wampy4426

All the Muscala if Adam’s is out

• superjon

@boisethunder55 said...

Gallo is out

Gallinari is out

Not Galloway

• tmarohl

Hey Kurve, I put a lineup in on Yahoo today as I saw I had 20 bucks in there yet from last year.

• tmarohl

@siddom said...

what about mike muscala? I think Adams plays

Yes, but Nerlen’s was already ruled out, so even if Adams plays, Muscala should get the 20 or so backup minutes behind Adams.

• monarch

I wouldn’t game log chase the Thunder too hard with the DK price increase expecting the same output from the previous meeting.

• siddom

KAT or LeBum? kat is 10k lebum is 10.4k dk —- i can’t get them all in without loosing shai cp3

• Bdog76

Trying my hardest to find enough value to stuff Drummond, lebron and Simmons in my top lineup.

My larry nance plays so far white and okogie

• Herf

@Bdog76 said...

Trying my hardest to find enough value to stuff Drummond, lebron and Simmons in my top lineup.

My larry nance plays so far white and okogie

I was thinking that Harris might actually be a better play with Simmons matching up against LeBron today… Or do you think Simmons will score enough to obtain value?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler