• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

5:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at Utah ( -3.5 ) —- T: 226
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -1 ) at Detroit ( 1 ) —- T: 225.5
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( -1 ) at Cleveland ( 1 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( -1 ) at Minnesota ( 1 ) —- T: 217
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -4.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 4.5 ) —- T: 216.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Bdog76

I am hoping for a day Simmons puffs his chest out and takes it at lebron and they get locked up in a pissing contest and both shoot the lights out of the building lol..Harris is a good play as well in my books I’ve always said players always play up I feel like against the Lakers

• blackchi

I think Simmons and Harris are going to ball out. Lakers defense hasn’t been great recently.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Hey Kurve, I put a lineup in on Yahoo today as I saw I had 20 bucks in there yet from last year.

👍👍 I was planning on getting 1st so hopefully your fine with 2nd

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

👍👍 I was planning on getting 1st so hopefully your fine with 2nd

That would be fine with me.

• monarch

@Bdog76 said...

I am hoping for a day Simmons puffs his chest out and takes it at lebron and they get locked up in a pissing contest and both shoot the lights out of the building lol..Harris is a good play as well in my books I’ve always said players always play up I feel like against the Lakers

Simmons worships LeBron. Also the Lakers are in theory a poor Simmons matchup with their pace and rim protection

• MichiganMania

Mmmmmmm taste…. hahaha! Mmmm haha…

• Awon1

Do you guys think weekends are softer for NBA than a normal day? I only have time to play daily fantasy sports on weekends and with football basically over, I was thinking about NBA on weekends.

• monarch

@Awon1 said...

Do you guys think weekends are softer for NBA than a normal day? I only have time to play daily fantasy sports on weekends and with football basically over, I was thinking about NBA on weekends.

I get crushed on Saturday. Far and away my worst day. Hopefully you will have better luck

• Pick1979

@Pandamonious said...

You think LeVert is going to 1) be low owned and 2) basically 10X his price and become a must have to win a GPP? I like LeVert, but that seems steep.

Nance again.

I don’t know what the deal with a player like Tristan is but he seems like he enjoys sleep walking up and down the court and show up sometimes.

Love seems to be capped around 38-40 points in so many of his “great match
    ups”….i would def. fade the man on DK

Nance could go 7-8x easy tonite against ohhh the worst team against bigs

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

@Awon1 said...

There are no soft days in DFS. These are shark infested waters my friend. But if you are going to play pick a day you can research and keep up on injury and lineup news.

Good luck.

• Pick1979

@monarch said...

Simmons worships LeBron. Also the Lakers are in theory a poor Simmons matchup with their pace and rim protection

Agreed especially if Davis Plays, my favorite play on the Philadelphia side is Harris. ALL THE HARRIS

• kinger

Can anyone tell me what is going on at FD when a NEW PLAYER is mass entering contest. Seems shady. Thoughts?

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@kinger said...

Can anyone tell me what is going on at FD when a NEW PLAYER is mass entering contest. Seems shady. Thoughts?

Which player is that?

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Another Saturday. Another crazy injury night. All in today’s blog.

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/nba-today-january-25-3278318

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@kinger said...

A guy who just switched over from another site?
    Seems a little odd, yes – but if you’re playing dfs thinking it’s free of collusion, you’re a bit delusional

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@RWilder said...

Haha. Why? I think he actually might produce again.

Nothing against Nance at all. Just mean picking him is too easy and he won’t be low owned most likely. I’m specifically referencing players that are on the cheap side, that will be sub 15% owned and can go bananas.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

I would say Saturday’s favor max entering players more so than other days because of the wacky “injury” news we get. They’re able to take more chances. I don’t think it was a Saturday, but that game Lonnie walker went crazy and moklovin had a ton of him as an example?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

I think DET is/has been showcasing certain players like Wood and R Jax the last couple of games. We will see if continues tonight.

As a Pistons fan I can tell you this is wrong. Wood isn’t going anywhere. Reggie JUST came back from injury and was supposed to be the starting PG. Why wouldn’t he start and get minutes?

• Pick1979

@Pandamonious said...

Nothing against Nance at all. Just mean picking him is too easy and he won’t be low owned most likely. I’m specifically referencing players that are on the cheap side, that will be sub 15% owned and can go bananas.

well what do you believe Nance’s projected ownership is. It’s Larry …..Nance

Rotogrinders has him at 11%.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pick1979 said...

well what do you believe Nance’s projected ownership is. It’s Larry …..Nance

Rotogrinders has him at 11%.

Alright, fine. It can be Larry Nance, but that’s no fun.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Anyone know thad young projected ownership?

• gaelicgirl

@MickyD10970 said...

There are no soft days in DFS. These are shark infested waters my friend.

Consider yourself warned LOL

• Krispac23

@Sleazygreazy said...

Ditto..

I have a feeling the key piece today will be Langston Galloway. He’s my sleeper scrub!

• MichiganMania

@Krispac23 said...

Ditto..

I have a feeling the key piece today will be Langston Galloway. He’s my sleeper scrub!

4 straight games of 20+ fpts….. huge upside today mmmmmm.

• Pick1979

@Sleazygreazy said...

34%

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler