• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

5:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at Utah ( -3.5 ) —- T: 226
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -1 ) at Detroit ( 1 ) —- T: 225.5
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( -1 ) at Cleveland ( 1 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( -1 ) at Minnesota ( 1 ) —- T: 217
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -4.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 4.5 ) —- T: 216.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

As a Pistons fan I can tell you this is wrong. Wood isn’t going anywhere. Reggie JUST came back from injury and was supposed to be the starting PG. Why wouldn’t he start and get minutes?

Man. You like to tell me I’m wrong a lot. Even when it turns out I’m right hours later…lol.

• telestraightshooter

how many minutes is Boban gonna get?
    rG projects him for only 2?

• Pick1979

Man, OKC and PHL have some pretty concentrated offenses with their injuries. OKC has a tasty match up…..PHL not so much….thou maybe w Davis and or McGEE Potentially out that will make it a tad more friendly for everyone.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Pick1979 said...

34%

Thanks dude 🤙🏻

• siddom

anyone leave $600 on the table on DK? don’t want my lineup to be a dupe

• Herf

I think it’s possible that Drummond was in trade talks with Dallas before the WCS trade, but they were getting a better deal in WCS.

I don’t think he’ll play a huge part of their offense but hes a big body to grad rebounds, block, and try to hang with the other big men of the league.

Detroit was merely waiting on a response from Dallas before they threw Drummond out with a game and watch him get hurt.

• celtics69

Any thoughts on Boban in the showdown I can never get him right.

• MichiganMania

@celtics69 said...

Boban MVP

• Herf

@celtics69 said...

I think they have to put him in today to try to stop Gobert. He’s at least a big body to block lobs to the rim, grab boards, and disrupt.

But I also played him the other night when he put up absolutely nothing. So theres that.

• ghost3490

@Pick1979 said...

Agreed especially if Davis Plays, my favorite play on the Philadelphia side is Harris. ALL THE HARRIS

Then I’m assuming your playing Love also because for 800 more on DK I would think is upside is higher. Thoughts? Because I’ve had Love penciled in all day.

• Yeoman

@telestraightshooter said...

dK per 36 Last week

70.09 ABC
    65.42 Klaw
    63.42 RwB
    61.89 Luka
    59.95 Drummond
    57.75 R.Jackson
    57.22 Rudy
    57.02 Zion
    55.82 Joker
    55.06 LbJ
    50.92 Simmons
    45.00 James Harden

the Rookie haz mad skillz

Wasn’t it two weeks ago that Dante Exum was on top of that list? Took him about eight minutes to put up 30+.

• telestraightshooter

Claxton in / Jordan still out

• telestraightshooter

@Yeoman said...

Wasn’t it two weeks ago that Dante Exum was on top of that list? Took him about eight minutes to put up 30+.

lol, clearly it would be near impossible for Zion to profile out like Exum

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #63

RG Tiered Ranking

@telestraightshooter said...

how many minutes is Boban gonna get?
    rG projects him for only 2?

Depends on the starting lineup

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #63

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Spencer Dinwiddie to play off bench Saturday. Garrett Temple or Caris LeVert to start.

• yisman

current odds to win the East

Milwaukee Bucks
    Philadelphia 76ers
    +400
    Boston Celtics
    +625
    Miami Heat
    +1000
    Toronto Raptors
    +1250

odds to win title

Los Angeles Lakers
    +295
    Milwaukee Bucks
    +330
    Los Angeles Clippers
    +350

• chronoxiong

Last time the OKC Thunder played the TWolves, Chris Paul was clearly not trying hard in that game. He deferred to SGA who went off for 60 fdp. With the Thunder short handed tonight, will CP3 try hard this time? But since they also played last night, what if they just throw in the towel and let the TWolves win? Thats my dilemma tonight.

And PF again is awful. We dont know if Unibrow will play. Love’s mins are capped out so he would need to crush within his amount of time on the court. After that, its Horford against the tough Lakers frontcourt, Jarrett Allen, and the value PFs. Yikes.

• Penguin3200

Things are not good here in wolves land. I don’t think Paul will need to try much tonight as I expect the Wolves to mail it in tonight. The big E-Sports league is in town and Karl and Wigs are celebrity playing tomorrow. I can see them devoting even more time to the gaming to be ready for the match tomorrow, and frankly they don’t care. I expect Shia and shroder to go ham tonight and this thing to be over by end of third quarter.

• Petergunz82

@Penguin3200 said...

Things are not good here in wolves land. I don’t think Paul will need to try much tonight as I expect the Wolves to mail it in tonight. The big E-Sports league is in town and Karl and Wigs are celebrity playing tomorrow. I can see them devoting even more time to the gaming to be ready for the match tomorrow, and frankly they don’t care. I expect Shia and shroder to go ham tonight and this thing to be over by end of third quarter.

An E Sports narrative!!!!

• Yeoman

@Penguin3200 said...

Are any of the e-sports guys celebrity-playing tonight? OKC might have a few minutes available if Adams is out and they only dress eight.

My lineup at the moment is ridiculous: 4 OKC and running it back with Towns. I guess I’m mailing it in too and I’m not even gaming tomorrow.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #63

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Mavs will start Doncic, Curry, Hardaway Jr., Finney-Smith, Porzingis on Saturday.

• choppadown

Anyone playing the single game on FD? I don’t think there is any reason to fade Doncic today…can’t seem to make a lineup I like without him.

• telestraightshooter

@theIrrigator said...

Lineup note: Mavs will start Doncic, Curry, Hardaway Jr., Finney-Smith, Porzingis on Saturday.

not boban

• ripking

No minutes for boban. Kleber will back up porzingis

• Herf

@choppadown said...

Anyone playing the single game on FD? I don’t think there is any reason to fade Doncic today…can’t seem to make a lineup I like without him.

I am an avid Utah fan.. Utah is playing some of the best basketball of anyone in the league. Winning the last 18 of 20 and I don’t see Luka having his normal game against Utah tonight. I do agree that his ceiling is more than others but I wouldn’t expect him to go HAM today either.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler