7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( ) at Orlando ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 7.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -7.5 ) — T: 235.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -10 ) at Cleveland ( 10 ) — T: 214.5
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) — T: 222.5
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( -8 ) at Chicago ( 8 ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8.5 ) at Golden State ( -8.5 ) — T: 225.5
    10:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 5.5 ) at Portland ( -5.5 ) — T: 223

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Nastra82

Hi guys, is possible find some site with boxscore, that show’s DFS points and ussage? Thx

• gaelicgirl

Finally, a decent After Hours slate!

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@Nastra82 said...

Hi guys, is possible find some site with boxscore, that show’s DFS points and ussage? Thx

• RatedDAL

I’ll take another Dallas-Denver OT and 150 from Joker and Luca this time.

• factorial89

try live scoring-fantasy sports. this site has great stuff.

• Bodiaz36

Tough to make a decent lineup today, FD priced a lot of these guys up. Dame being the exception, still just 9700 so will probably go right back there. Harden’s price tempting too, situation in Brooklyn just so murky with the big 3. A few value plays I like are Vanderbilt, Miles Bridges, and Gafford (assuming Carter is out again)

• CharlieDontSurf

@Nastra82 said...

This might help.

shanalytics.com/optimus/nba/fanduel-draftkings-live-scoring?date=2021-01-20

• ifthethunder

@Bodiaz36 said...

Dame being the exception, still just 9700 so will probably go right back there.

I was just looking at that. Damian Lillard did play 35 minutes last night in a tight game vs. the Knicks.

OTOH, OKC also played yesterday and they’re not very good. And they had to travel. I’m thinking of taking a bench player under 4,000 from each team. (Until we get the new value plays right before lock, of course.)
    ~

• frugal

I can’t see the Mavs starting Green tonight like I’m seeing on projected starters pages, they’ll need size to contend with Millsap. Gotta (finally) be Johnson or WCS starting. If WCS starts, I may take a chance on Boban as I can see WCS getting into foul trouble and a little Boban run to match up with Jokic. It’s a thin play for sure as the minutes are never guaranteed, but Mavs need to do something a little different tonight as their rookies just aren’t ready for significant minutes.

• monarch

Andrew Wiggins revenge lol. This actually might be the 1/100 that is applicable. Kerr falls all over himself to praise Wiggins every chance he gets, Draymond will get him the ball. This is a team that has done stuff like this in the last albeit with better NBA players.

• Bodiaz36

It is a really good spot for Wiggins to have a breakout game. Should be fast tempo game, and his block total is up this season. I will have some for sure, but not go crazy because after all, he is Andrew Wiggins

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Is today the first day of RG SES on FD or have I missed a few days? Just saw it in the lobby but dont see anything about it on RG

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Follow up on report that Jimmy Butler is expected to clear COVID-19 protocol today: that was expected, and hope is he could return later this week. He didn’t travel with Miami on their current road trip. https://t.co/d2zzjopcAs

• emnj69

just ride kyrie nunn durant and bam again?

• mrjredoak

Anyone have a sense for how the PG mins are distributed for Boston today? No Kemba or Pritchard

• tmarohl

@mrjredoak said...

Anyone have a sense for how the PG mins are distributed for Boston today? No Kemba or Pritchard

Play Smart. Can’t believe I just said that.

• gaelicgirl

@ifthethunder said...

OKC also played yesterday and they’re not very good. And they had to travel.

LA to Portland barely qualifies as travel.

Unless they had plane trouble, didn’t get there until 2 am, and won’t get a shootaround.
    But that probably only happens to the Warriors LOL

• Bodiaz36

I would say some combination of Smart/Teague for Boston. Not sure if both will start.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@Bodiaz36 said...

I would say some combination of Smart/Teague for Boston. Not sure if both will start.

That’s the ugliest phrase in DFS basketball. Smart/Teague. Puke…..

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Is today the first day of RG SES on FD or have I missed a few days? Just saw it in the lobby but dont see anything about it on RG

First one I’ve seen. Sucks that it’s $3. Usually they would do a 5 10 33 and 100

• emnj69

@Bodiaz36 said...

playing teague

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

He’s not a PG but isn’t Tatum back today? May take the shine off some of the other Boston guys.

• mrjredoak

@Bodiaz36 said...

I was thinking Carsen Edwards could be sneaky, but would likely require another Boston blow out even with Kemba out.

• tmarohl

@Sleazygreazy said...

First one I’ve seen. Sucks that it’s $3. Usually they would do a 5 10 33 and 100

For NBA they usually do it by the week. Run a $3 this week, then maybe a $5 next week, then a $25, etc.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@RandysCrow said...

He’s not a PG but isn’t Tatum back today? May take the shine off some of the other Boston guys.

Looks like it. Hurts Edwards the most I think. Now they can just start

Smart
    Brown
    Tatum
    Theis
    Thompson

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).