7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( ) at Orlando ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 7.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -7.5 ) — T: 235.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -10 ) at Cleveland ( 10 ) — T: 214.5
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) — T: 222.5
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( -8 ) at Chicago ( 8 ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8.5 ) at Golden State ( -8.5 ) — T: 225.5
    10:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 5.5 ) at Portland ( -5.5 ) — T: 223

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superjon

@captainwacky said...

I’m not saying you should exempt them either :) I like Dort, Maledon, Bazley, Roby… all of them really.

Diallo

• efagan99

Is anyone going back to rubio? GS plays no defense and last year (totally different situation, I get it) he was a triple double threat in this situation. Had 9-7-7 the other night

• captainwacky

Especially in the context of rostering dwight today (who I think is a worse play than boogie the other day). Like yes, there will most likely be guys who have better outputs and fp/m outputs. It still doesn’t mean Dwight isn’t a really good play and if you were going to lock dwight or something it would be bad.

• osuryanf

All in on Dialllllllloooo

• monarch

@captainwacky said...

Also the Portland play is clearly Kanter to me, then dame, then all the ancillary guys like Trent and DJJ

No Giles III?

• billythekidcowboysheat

Gonna be a long night…

Only dwight to start for me

Gl everyone!

• Krispac23

^^^ I agree all in on Hami…

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

No Giles III?

Haha I’ll get my giles day one of these days, but I don’t think he’s good enough value relative to the rest of it today even if he had a moment.

• CheetosAddict

URGENT!

Irving or Curry?

• Tajtrivedi

Who outscores who? Roby or Melo?

• captainwacky

I’ll take Roby there

• Bodiaz36

Would you guys go Brunson or Teague tonight?

• Tajtrivedi

@Bodiaz36 said...

Would you guys go Brunson or Teague tonight?

I hate playing teague but there are two guards out and he has to play some mins plus his savings on DK allow me to get some good plays in

• monarch

@captainwacky said...

Haha I’ll get my giles day one of these days, but I don’t think he’s good enough value relative to the rest of it today even if he had a moment.

I like the spot. Would not surprise me to see him doing work on Poku, Roby and Muscala if that game gets weird which I think it might.

• monarch

@CheetosAddict said...

URGENT!

Irving or Curry?

Wardell

• Tajtrivedi

Dwight 55% owned on DK wow. I knew he would be chalky but i didnt think he would be more than 40%

• RipCityRings

Lowry only 6.6% owned on FD, I went a healthy 75% so should know if my night’s over soon…

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

You don’t think after those B2B insane games he had he hasn’t earned the chance to start? Even if Jackson starts, I just don’t see them playing him 30 minutes and Diallo less than 20 at this point, it would be a slap in the face to him as a young player. Diallo’s played well enough to earn the start IMHO.

Don’t know. I ended up with 15% on FD and 55% on DK. I gave him 25 mins

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

I like the spot. Would not surprise me to see him doing work on Poku, Roby and Muscala if that game gets weird which I think it might.

He was actually in my dummy build, so I played that plus one other share, so I’ll be joining you in rooting for him. Not like Alex Len tomorrow, though :)

• monarch

I am going to try this Malcolm Brogdon first basket parlay again. Nothing worse than when I played a bunch of those on Sunday and it was Aron Baynes who scored first….

• superjon

It’s so hard to figure out what chalk to play and what chalk to fade. I just decided I am going to look for the low owned plays I like and go a little overweight to get leverage that way.

Shake
    Cedi
    Blake
    Jamal Murray

• gaelicgirl

@efagan99 said...

Is anyone going back to rubio?

His current usage rate is even lower than Steph’s abysmally low rate, so no.

• HungryHungryHip

Howard like 60% plus on FD. Went way low on him so hoping he doesn’t kill my night

• Irisheric777

Derrick jones 7x

• goboltsgo

rubio/tatum or lonzo/zinger on dk?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).