7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( ) at Orlando ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 7.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -7.5 ) — T: 235.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -10 ) at Cleveland ( 10 ) — T: 214.5
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) — T: 222.5
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( -8 ) at Chicago ( 8 ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8.5 ) at Golden State ( -8.5 ) — T: 225.5
    10:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 5.5 ) at Portland ( -5.5 ) — T: 223

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• RipCityRings

Lowry only 4% in the Four Point Play, Seth 5.2% and Shake only 2.2%. Even Simmons is only 11.4%, I guess people didn’t like these early games.

• Yeoman

@monarch said...

I like the spot. Would not surprise me to see him doing work on Poku, Roby and Muscala if that game gets weird which I think it might.

Poku may be scrawny but he’s a good defender. Their second-team defense really collapsed, the games he missed.

• chronoxiong

@Irisheric777 said...

Derrick jones 7x

7x? How?

• monarch

@gaelicgirl said...

His current usage rate is even lower than Steph’s abysmally low rate, so no.

Steph is on pace for the second highest usage rate of his career. Currently at 32.6 percent just shy of his 2015-16 MVP season.

• Yeoman

@efagan99 said...

Is anyone going back to rubio? GS plays no defense and last year (totally different situation, I get it) he was a triple double threat in this situation. Had 9-7-7 the other night

I did play him as a last piece.

• monarch

@Yeoman said...

Poku may be scrawny but he’s a good defender. Their second-team defense really collapsed, the games he missed.

Ya…he moves his feet well and is gangly. I like him as a player. He is about two years and fifty pounds away lol.

• RipCityRings

Tatum’s going to massacre the Bulls here, right?

• monarch

Brogdon you ass….missing an eight foot runner lol

• RipCityRings

@monarch said...

Brogdon you ass….missing an eight foot runner lol

Bold move betting first basket on a guy who went 5-22 last night.

• monarch

@RipCityRings said...

Bold move betting first basket on a guy who went 5-22 last night.

I am going to keep going there. Myles Turner wins every tip and they always run a set piece for Brogdon. I think he has taken the games first shot in their last seven games and its like a +550 or more every time.

• gaelicgirl

@monarch said...

Steph is on pace for the second highest usage rate of his career. Currently at 32.6 percent just shy of his 2015-16 MVP season.

Where are you seeing that?

“Curry’s usage rate when playing with the starters, according to an ESPN analysis, is 22.0 percent.”
    https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/warriors/warriors-must-give-steph-curry-ball-early-often-win-season

• tmarohl

No Pistons Stacks, no Cash, lol!

• JMAC126

@captainwacky said...

You can be as results oriented as you want to be, but those aren’t “better plays”, they just fared better. If you’re saying before the slate you were pounding the table for Naz Reid specifically over Boogie, then I doubt it.

I locked in Jokic 150x that night since I liked him against Phoenix and expected under 5 ownership. If cheap chalk is going to be 60-80 owned in big GPPs the play is to go way under the field if not fully fade. Especially on FD at the C spot.

• RipCityRings

@monarch said...

I am going to keep going there. Myles Turner wins every tip and they always run a set piece for Brogdon. I think he has taken the games first shot in their last seven games and its like a +550 or more every time.

That’s a pretty compelling take, hope it hits.

• monarch

@gaelicgirl said...

Where are you seeing that?

“Curry’s usage rate when playing with the starters, according to an ESPN analysis, is 22.0 percent.”
    https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/warriors/warriors-must-give-steph-curry-ball-early-often-win-season

I found it here. https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/c/curryst01.html

Scroll down to advanced stats for usage.

• Bodiaz36

Wayne Ellington with an early block truly signifies the end of times

• Tajtrivedi

Dwight?

• charara1224

Ben simmons at 2 fouls so hes out for now

• tmarohl

Glad I went light on Dwight. Six minutes of nothing.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Spurs-Pelicans postponed Monday. https://t.co/89NHrKqrNz

• Dfspacman

OG and Simmons foul trouble smh

• JMAC126

@Tajtrivedi said...

Dwight?

He’s out there dropping P&R passes and losing the handle on rebounds.

• chronoxiong

Looks at my lineups and I have no exposure to the Spurs/Pelicans game. Phew…

OG Anunoby is 6’7 and has the task to guard 6’11 Sabonis. I dont like that match up at all.

• ifthethunder

I’ve not been around for any early smart DFS talk. But most my lineups are still free x’s.
    ~

• choppadown

SA V NO After lock hurts. had a ton from that game.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).