7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( ) at Orlando ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 7.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -7.5 ) — T: 235.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -10 ) at Cleveland ( 10 ) — T: 214.5
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) — T: 222.5
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( -8 ) at Chicago ( 8 ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8.5 ) at Golden State ( -8.5 ) — T: 225.5
    10:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 5.5 ) at Portland ( -5.5 ) — T: 223

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• captainwacky

@JMAC126 said...

I locked in Jokic 150x that night since I liked him against Phoenix and expected under 5 ownership. If cheap chalk is going to be 60-80 owned in big GPPs the play is to go way under the field if not fully fade. Especially on FD at the C spot.

I love being contrarian, especially at C on fanduel. At a certain point a chalk play is just good enough to eat it. Boogie went like 9x, and that was a pretty reasonable expectation. It’s dope that you got it right with Jokic, and I’m not saying you have to lock the chalk in every night, but he was a pretty damn strong play.

• RipCityRings

3:23
    T.J. McConnell blocks Kyle Lowry ‘s 18-foot pullup jump shot

Something tells me this won’t be a Lowry game… Meanwhile Norm going nuts.

• JMAC126

@captainwacky said...

I love being contrarian, especially at C on fanduel. At a certain point a chalk play is just good enough to eat it. Boogie went like 9x, and that was a pretty reasonable expectation. It’s dope that you got it right with Jokic, and I’m not saying you have to lock the chalk in every night, but he was a pretty damn strong play.

That’s a take I can agree with. GL tonight

• boilermakerbeef

RG Overall Ranking

What happens on the Turbo 9pm slate now that there is only 1 game? Do they keep it, or cancel it and everyone gets a refund?

• osuryanf

Congrats to all those who have correctly picked Myles Turner on one of his few good nights

I’m still o-fer

• Tajtrivedi

Dwight will play around 30 mins or more and has plenty of time to redeem himself? Right?!

• Njsum1

At least I got Bradley in a lineup at 1%.

Monarch, I know you got a share or two.

• RipCityRings

Hilarious that it’s finally Tony Bradley SZN when I finally gave up on him.

• Njsum1

@Tajtrivedi said...

Dwight will play around 30 mins or more and has plenty of time to redeem himself? Right?!

No he’s done, bust

• RipCityRings

Dwight can’t handle the elite paint presence of Mason Plumlee.

• Broncm

So does FanDuel refund anyone who picked guys from the SA-NOP game? I didn’t pick anyone from that game, I’m just curious.

• osuryanf

@Broncm said...

So does FanDuel refund anyone who picked guys from the SA-NOP game? I didn’t pick anyone from that game, I’m just curious.

FanDuel allows late swap.

• choppadown

@osuryanf said...

FanDuel allows late swap.

Very Furious re-jiggering of lineups while staring at the clock and watching the seconds tick off before the next game. :)

• Tajtrivedi

@Njsum1 said...

No he’s done, bust

• RipCityRings

So on FD after 1 quarter we have the following:

21.1 Delon Wright
    17.1 Norm Powell
    15.2 TJ McConnell

DFS is so gross.

• NarrowJ

Last time Dwight started I played Bradley and he was horrible. So I played Dwight this time. Heh…

• monarch

At least my Jokic-Giles III DK builds might be live. At least livelier than Dwight. And no Tony Bradley for me. Didn’t see that coming lol

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Domantas Sabonis (knee) questionable to return Monday.

• Helpabrotherout

@Broncm said...

You could swap it out. I just finished swapping couple players out

Goood luck everbody

• monarch

Alright I have a Duncan Robinson first basket parlay that might hit lol.

• gaelicgirl

@monarch said...

I found it here. https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/c/curryst01.html

Scroll down to advanced stats for usage.

Weird, when I went to a similar advanced stats page on ESPN, it also says he has a 32% usage rate. Can’t find the analysis where it says it’s only 22% with the starters. Thanks, monarch!

• gravitymaze

• JMAC126

Blake getting away with fouls like his parents are reffing the game.

• Njsum1

The cancellation is so gross….I had like 60% Dejounte…now I need to swap to Beasley, Wiggins and smart 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• monarch

Dwight is sitting one one technical. Officially on erection alert…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).