7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( ) at Orlando ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 7.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -7.5 ) — T: 235.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -10 ) at Cleveland ( 10 ) — T: 214.5
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) — T: 222.5
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( -8 ) at Chicago ( 8 ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8.5 ) at Golden State ( -8.5 ) — T: 225.5
    10:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 5.5 ) at Portland ( -5.5 ) — T: 223

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• callmetouch

For the late slate I really want to play Muscala + Roby together

• Dfspacman

Any of y’all get stressed and sad when things don’t turn out good after the research lol, at this point with the money I’ve blown on this I’m better off just watching the games and enjoying them than Dfs, for me anyways

• IT4MVP

Man I got Hayward everywhere but Simmons and Nunn are crushing me bad smh

Wow dead already.. heavy Simmons.. and no ELL. Fn guy 4 for 6 from 3 again. Fit in everywhere and didn’t use anywhere.

• tristanwolf

will looney do anything or stick with giles (last spot util punt) my other guys ok so far

• depalma13

@Bodiaz36 said...

Anyone one to take a guess where the cash line will end up tonight? Either site

Between 1 and 3 points above my score.

• Calicapo

@Dfspacman said...

Any of y’all get stressed and sad when things don’t turn out good after the research lol, at this point with the money I’ve blown on this I’m better off just watching the games and enjoying them than Dfs, for me anyways

Boxscore watching + defensive rankings is all the research I do

• Bodiaz36

Never thought I’d see the day where James Harden would be held to under 5 fantasy points by the half. What in the thee blue hell

• Calicapo

@Bodiaz36 said...

Never thought I’d see the day where James Harden would be held to under 5 fantasy points by the half. What in the thee blue hell

Trying to get Kyrie out of there

• Brendan239

Wow, is the FD late slate even worth playing?

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Nice game Simmons. Go sit down and realize you stink.

• damionismyname

late game stacks taking all the moola…..

• tmarohl

@damionismyname said...

late game stacks taking all the moola…..

Nah, someone will have Delon, Ellington, etc.

• damionismyname

@tmarohl said...

Nah, someone will have Delon, Ellington, etc.

sure with the late games.

• biga0787

Is Dwight Howard dead or something? He hasn’t scored a point in 2 quarters or so

• tmarohl

@biga0787 said...

Is Dwight Howard dead or something? He hasn’t scored a point in 2 quarters or so

Benched

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Dfspacman said...

I dont even like DFS anymore. I really don’t. I only still play, because my body relies on it. I basically just play cheap stuff to get myself through it. Its like I’m weening myself off it.

Howard crippled multiple lines.. Simmons.. I threw those 2 in together on so many vs DET w the Emb news.. and Harden has 4.5 at the half, lol. Shoulda just left all my MIN/GS stacks alone.

• tmarohl

Jayzee must have played McDermott

• gaelicgirl

@Dfspacman said...

Nope, this is just for fun

Don’t do much research and don’t risk much – real life is stressful enough

• tmarohl

@866 said...

Howard crippled multiple lines.. Simmons.. I threw those 2 in together on so many vs DET w the Emb news.. and Harden has 4.5 at the half, lol. Shoulda just left all my MIN/GS stacks alone.

Told you Harden was not playable. He doesn’t try to shoot in this offense.

• texasmajor

Lowry wetting the bed.

• axman15

How much does Maledon getting the start effect Diallo?

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

I dont even like DFS anymore. I really don’t. I only still play, because my body relies on it. I basically just play cheap stuff to get myself through it. Its like I’m weening myself off it.

Baseball seems like the only thing I’m good at anymore.

• tmarohl

Lebron only about 6-8% owned depending on the site.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).