7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( ) at Orlando ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 7.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -7.5 ) — T: 235.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -10 ) at Cleveland ( 10 ) — T: 214.5
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) — T: 222.5
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( -8 ) at Chicago ( 8 ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8.5 ) at Golden State ( -8.5 ) — T: 225.5
    10:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 5.5 ) at Portland ( -5.5 ) — T: 223

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• callmetouch

No idea why I played Looney at 3k. Had 0 until I heard he was starting 10 minutes before lock and jammed him in every late lineup. Pathetic of me

• chronoxiong

Omg Jamal Murray. Can you please do something? The one time I try to roster your ass man!

• captainwacky

@chronoxiong said...

Omg Jamal Murray. Can you please do something? The one time I try to roster your ass man!

Oh, he did something.

• pick6er

@chronoxiong said...

He got tossed bud

• captainwacky

And by do something I mean cost me a chance at a ridiculous result I think. I have a Luka/MurrayPowell/Lamb/Grant/Hayward/Roby/Bazley/Kanter lineup that was looking extremely spicy.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

Oh, he did something.

Status note: Jamal Murray has been erected Monday after being assessed a Flagrant 2 foul.

• jayzee666

@Epignosis said...

Use those potential outcomes to your advantage. Just because something should happen doesn’t mean it will.

Doesn’t quite work when the other 6-7 players I pick always ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️!! I must have that proper ❄️❄️❄️❄️ ratio. It is my destiny!!

• jayzee666

@pick6er said...

He got tossed bud

• callmetouch

Bazley LMAO goodnight

• captainwacky

I have Grant, Luka, and Bazley in all my lineups, Most of them have murray. that’s cool. Also I only played like 20 lineups today while in a zoom meeting, so I don’t get to be irrationally pissed as I mincash all my would be monsters.

• captainwacky

Also lol @ the guy in 3rd on FD currently with Lonnie Walker.

Wow. Ass-Smoked again. Murray was ejected tonight in the 2Q? 7100 had plenty.. then saw Wise-Man doesn’t start the game, didn’t like that either. And LeBron turns back the clock, 41 9 and 7??? At 9300! Jesus.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

Anyone have a Lebron/Luka?

Wish I had a LeB/Luka. Have a few Curry/Luka’s. No good. Gonna be over at Half this G S Game.

• RipCityRings

The guy in 2nd in the Clutch Shot is only back 1 FP but has Lonnie at SG. Ouch.

• jdtrey

@theIrrigator said...

Only in the nickel on FD and Howard is in most, or DRob somehow ended up in the only non-Howard one I’ve found so far

• Broncm

I was this close to doing both. Picked Luka and Jokic instead. Literally had Luka Lebron and Vuc in my lineup but changed out last minute…

• jdtrey

Point Smart over here with 10 assists in the 3rd.

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

On Fanduel I have a Luka, Delon, Lebron lineup. Unfortunately it also had Dwight Howard and Kendrick Nunn.

• grb4079

@theIrrigator said...

First place on FD does lol.

• FunchessOfFun

I guess Hood is not making it into this game? So much for him “coming off the bench”.

• Yeoman

@monarch said...

He is about two years and fifty pounds away lol.

You should have seen Bazley two or three years ago.

OKC specializes in those guys.

• jdtrey

Did Jamal really reach up and semi-uppercut THJ right in the groin?! He’s lucky all he got was kicked out!

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@jdtrey said...

Only in the nickel on FD and Howard is in most, or DRob somehow ended up in the only non-Howard one I’ve found so far

I dont have any on DK but a few on FD also. And mine all have Howard also

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

Have a 183 with 198 PMR….. let’s see who is going to screw it up

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).