7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( ) at Orlando ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 7.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -7.5 ) — T: 235.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -10 ) at Cleveland ( 10 ) — T: 214.5
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) — T: 222.5
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( -8 ) at Chicago ( 8 ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8.5 ) at Golden State ( -8.5 ) — T: 225.5
    10:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 5.5 ) at Portland ( -5.5 ) — T: 223

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• IT4MVP

Have Luka in all my lineups mostly with Jokic but 1 with Dwight. Simmons really killed me and for some reason I went Okogie in one

Season been a nightmare. Too many nights $60 in, 10 back. Gonna be another too. Someone said Muscala-Chicken earlier….. how could anyone possibly Think or know the guy would make 5 three’s in a half, let alone step on the court at all

• IT4MVP

How about McConnell? I’ve been on him last few games and he’s been sneaky good

• zline34

@RipCityRings said...

The guy in 2nd in the Clutch Shot is only back 1 FP but has Lonnie at SG. Ouch.

That’s going to haunt that guy not swapping to Gary Trent or Edwards.

• callmetouch

Muscala + Roby in the late looks amazing. But I went Looney + Okagie last minute lmaooooo

• jdtrey

@callmetouch said...

Muscala + Roby in the late looks amazing. But I went Looney + Okagie last minute lmaooooo

Still trying to figure out why I put Okogie in my showdown lineup

• tmarohl

Okogie with a big fat zero so far

• Krispac23

What time was the announcement of the cancelation of Spurs and Pelis?? Have a sick lineup with two spurs :/ smh!!

Have an oddball line in the Late.. without Curry or Dray in the top 50 here. So bizarre how things have been going overall. In general with this NBA. Has Melo/Kanter.. Baz.. and 4 Timberwolf.

• yisman

Draymond committing a “hostile act”?

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

fade Jokic was the play….

• yisman

@Krispac23 said...

What time was the announcement of the cancelation of Spurs and Pelis?? Have a sick lineup with two spurs :/ smh!!

https://twitter.com/FantasyLabsNBA/status/1353860666877222912

• tmarohl

@Krispac23 said...

About 5 minutes after the first game of the slate began.

• IT4MVP

Sadly my best lineup of the night has 0kogie in it smh

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #69

RG Tiered Ranking

Did I miss news that Hood would not be playing? Have areal nice lineup in the late slate with him. Moved up from Jaden Daniels last second. Grrrrr

• RipCityRings

Mike Muscala is an unstoppable superstar.

• tmarohl

This has to be the most disappointing year of NBA DFS for me so far ever. Can’t seem to get a decent cash. so many landmines.

Like tonight, have the nuts, play Lebron, Luka, Delon, and Bam in a lineup. Going to suck because Draymond is a scrub, Howard chokes in a start, and Nunn decides to do nothing after crushing for about five games in a row.

Curry seemed primed for a big game, but no.

Lillard is sucking it up in a good spot.

Had tons of Vassell, switched to bums like Okogie and Culver.

Just very tough this year.

At least Curry is salvaging his night late.

Curry Exxxplosion! 16fp in 2 mins I believe. Wow. Carry me to some cashes! And why did people play O-Kogie? Vassell cancellation crippled me as I had to go to Culver.. and Diallo didn’t go crazy at 3900. Bottom line was No Doncic/LeB? – NO $. Needed MELO as well. Kanter w 20 Reb. Beasley has good game. Wiggins also. Draymond limps to 5x.

• tmarohl

The biggest joke is the guy who is going to win on DK has Howard.

• Krispac23

Winning lineup in the FD 555K has Hami in it!!

Nightmare how does winner have Howard? Feel like if I have just ONE dud anywhere I’m shut out of a top line.

• SkateFiend

NBA DFS is a totally different game compared to 2015 or even 2017.

It just seems to me that in the event a star misses a game, some teams just give everyone 20 minutes of playing time. Look at the Minnesota game. I see no reason why players like Reid and Edwards doesn’t get 30 minutes each run the show while Towns is out.

Chasing value is now more risky than anytime that I played NBA. When you guess wrong, it goes hideously wrong. And on top of that, a lot of mid tier forwards and guards just can never be consistent. So much of the emphasis is on outside shooting now and that encourages teams to semi punt big men positions. When the 3 pointers aren’t falling and assists and rebounds aren’t there to salvage production, any players in your lineup can sink it.

• Yeoman

This was interesting, although I don’t know if it’s true:

Brandon Rahbar
    @BrandonRahbar
    ·
    2h
    Average age of the Thunder starting lineup tonight is 21 years + 190 days.

Only younger starters I found:
    Suns on 3-24-17: 21 years + 14 days
    Lakers on 11-15-10: 21 years + 143 days

I’m wary of my research/math, but I think OKC has the 3rd youngest starting lineup of all time.

• tmarohl

@866 said...

Nightmare how does winner have Howard? Feel like if I have just ONE dud anywhere I’m shut out of a top line.

866 – Seriously, the Harden and Dray plays were not good. Tried to warn you :)

• Yeoman

@tmarohl said...

Lillard is sucking it up in a good spot.

They put Dort on him; it wasn’t a good spot at all.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).