7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( ) at Orlando ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 7.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -7.5 ) — T: 235.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -10 ) at Cleveland ( 10 ) — T: 214.5
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) — T: 222.5
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( -8 ) at Chicago ( 8 ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8.5 ) at Golden State ( -8.5 ) — T: 225.5
    10:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 5.5 ) at Portland ( -5.5 ) — T: 223

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

I’m not playing that Scrub Dray anymore until he is down to about 4K

• jdtrey

@gaelicgirl said...

379.4 in the After Hours for 3/5952

Awesome! Congrats

• jv21

I try hard to do research and I don’t do enough research. The result is I make terrible lineups. Heavy on Kanter but landed on Okogie/Draymond. Terrible.

I may just stick to keeping it easy, don’t overthink and go for the small wins. Lock in Luka every night. Add in the value plays/easy matchups.That has to be a winning strategy.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

What did that pay GG?

Only $11.57, I’m sorry to say. Two guys scored 380.7 for $750 each, then a 257-way tie for third LOL

But hey, at least I’m on the right track!

• tmarohl

@jv21 said...

I try hard to do research and I don’t do enough research. The result is I make terrible lineups. Heavy on Kanter but landed on Okogie/Draymond. Terrible.

I may just stick to keeping it easy, don’t overthink and go for the small wins. Lock in Luka every night. Add in the value plays/easy matchups.That has to be a winning strategy.

I had some Okogie and Dray lines. Only after the postponement of the SA/NO game though. I know better than to play Dray because he is just not very good. Kind of got sucked into Okogie as he fit my salary slot. figured without DLo he would be good for at least 20. Also figured guys like Culver would be good for about 20.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Only $11.57, I’m sorry to say. Two guys scored 380.7 for $750 each, then a 257-way tie for third LOL

3rd place only paid $11.57. That is a disgrace, I was thinking 11K or so.

• jv21

@tmarohl said...

I had some Okogie and Dray lines. Only after the postponement of the SA/NO game though. I know better than to play Dray because he is just not very good. Kind of got sucked into Okogie as he fit my salary slot. figured without DLo he would be good for at least 20. Also figured guys like Culver would be good for about 20.

Yep that’s exactly what happen to me too. Okogie as the filler. I should know better not to rely on box scores. Steals/blocks really inflate how a player did. Originally I had Zion/Roby. The cancellation caused me to change too much.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

3rd place only paid $11.57. That is a disgrace, I was thinking 11K or so.

First place alone should have only paid $1k, so I’m not sure how the tie for first paid $750 each…but yeah.

FD math, I don’t understand it.

• miggs6876

Late night slate was only 3 games due to NO vs SA being cancelled. My lu was

Dame 45.2
    Curry. 51.3
    SGA. 49.8
    Wiggins. 47.2
    Beasley. 38.4
    Carmelo. 39.7
    Vanderbilt. 31
    Roby. 27.1
    N Reid. 28.5

Total 358.2

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

First place alone should have only paid $1k, so I’m not sure how the tie for first paid $750 each…but yeah.

You should have been in the main slate, you would have at least got 20 bucks which is what I got with 379.1

• tmarohl

GG – You have to admit though, that Dray at 4.9K is way overpriced, given that he sucks, and is always an erection risk.

• jv21

@gaelicgirl said...

1st and 2nd tied, so they split the top 2 prizes. $1000+$500 =$1500/2= $750.

• chronoxiong

This season has sucked so far as a DFS player. You guys heard me talk about it many times. I’m not here to cry tonight. I am here to talk more disappointments though. This was my main lineup as I put it in the Block: https://www.fanduel.com/games/53944/contests/53944-243423581/entries/2344800586/scoring

As you can see, I know who to fade in certain spots because I know how much they suck and I’m talking about Ben Simmons. Its clear that he fricken sucks without Embiid. When has he ever gone off without Embiid? I faded him, made some right calls in other players like Carmelo, VanFleet. Had to eat the chalk with Smart, Bam and Dwight. It just sucks that on nights I lose, its because of my low owned players. Jamal Murray, oh Jamal Murray what a massive troll you are. The only reason why I decided to trust your ass tonight was because you seem to get up for the bigger match ups. And I’m sure Doncic is one of them. Murray had 20 fdp going into the 2nd half so I thought to myself, “Murray should get me 30-40 fdp after all.” He proceeds to do nothing in the 3rd quarter except getting a turnover and then gets erected after hitting THJ in the nuts. Unbelieveable. So Murray kills my lineup along with my stupid decision to play 6.2k Anunonby who historically sucks when he costs more than 6k. I knew that coming in and I still played him. About Howard, what can you say? If he goes off and you fade him, you will look dumb. Overall, I spent $22 and lost everything. Couldn’t overcome Murray and Anunoby busting. So mad.

Edit: If you go to the 2nd page of the Block GPP, you will find madmanjay in 15th place. He appears on this forum at times. So we have a fellow RG getting a top 20 GPP finish. Congrats on the $100 win madmanjay!

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

GG – You have to admit though, that Dray at 4.9K is way overpriced, given that he sucks, and is always an erection risk.

I didn’t play Draymond…I had
    Curry 51.3
    Lillard 45.2
    Wiggins 47.2
    SGA 49.8
    Oubre 38.2
    Melo 39.7
    Vanderbilt 31
    Roby 27.1
    Kanter 49.9

• gaelicgirl

@jv21 said...

1st and 2nd tied, so they split the top 2 prizes. $1000+$500 =$1500/2= $750.

Aha! Thank you, now I get it.

• madmanjayWV

@chronoxiong said...

This season has sucked so far as a DFS player. You guys heard me talk about it many times. I’m not here to cry tonight. I am here to talk more disappointments though. This was my main lineup as I put it in the Block: https://www.fanduel.com/games/53944/contests/53944-243423581/entries/2344800586/scoring

As you can see, I know who to fade in certain spots because I know how much they suck and I’m talking about Ben Simmons. Its clear that he fricken sucks without Embiid. When has he ever gone off without Embiid? I faded him, made some right calls in other players like Carmelo, VanFleet. Had to eat the chalk with Smart, Bam and Dwight. It just sucks that on nights I lose, its because of my low owned players. Jamal Murray, oh Jamal Murray what a massive troll you are. The only reason why I decided to trust your ass tonight was because you seem to get up for the bigger match ups. And I’m sure Doncic is one of them. Murray had 20 fdp going into the 2nd half so I thought to myself, “Murray should get me 30-40 fdp after all.” He proceeds to do nothing in the 3rd quarter except getting a turnover and then gets erected after hitting THJ in the nuts. Unbelieveable. So Murray kills my lineup along with my stupid decision to play 6.2k Anunonby who historically sucks when he costs more than 6k. I knew that coming in and I still played him. About Howard, what can you say? If he goes off and you fade him, you will look dumb. Overall, I spent $22 and lost everything. Couldn’t overcome Murray and Anunoby busting. So mad.

Edit: If you go to the 2nd page of the Block GPP, you will find madmanjay in 15th place. He appears on this forum at times. So we have a fellow RG getting a top 20 GPP finish. Congrats on the $100 win madmanjay!

Thanx CHRONO

It’s crazy to think if I’d have put in THAD ova the starter LAURI MARK I’d finished 3rd and $1,000 LOL

Gotta love DFS

Congrats to the dude who took down the RG $3 GPP S-E ….. like me he didn’t have it in the $3 SHOT…. would’ve been $100,000 for him and $50 more on this side of the ledger….

Just neva know — gotta keep grinding!

But don’t ever 4get —-

• miggs6876

@gaelicgirl said...

Omg. That’s crazy. But hey it’s a start to much bigger payoffs hopefully.

• miggs6876

@jv21 said...

I do some research as well. Probably not enough due to time constraints. However, sometimes I feel we can over think and over analyze things. For me, tonight was a great example. Woke up late and it was 20 min to lock. Did nothing except play one lu off the cuff. Didn’t read, listen, or look at anything. 358 winning lu. Perhaps just lucky too.

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

I’m not playing that Scrub Dray anymore until he is down to about 4K

I gave him some thought too. Can understand the play even if it didn’t work out. His floor is what scared me off him. He is a shell of himself without Durant and Klay. The youngsters look way better than him. He looks slow and old.

• gaelicgirl

@miggs6876 said...

Omg. That’s crazy. But hey it’s a start to much bigger payoffs hopefully.

Thanks, miggs. You always have encouraging words for everyone, I appreciate that.

• miggs6876

@gaelicgirl said...

Thanks, miggs. You always have encouraging words for everyone, I appreciate that.

👍

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

379.4 in the After Hours for 3/5952

So close to the winning LU of 380.7

Nice GG!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).