7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( ) at Orlando ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 7.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -7.5 ) — T: 235.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -10 ) at Cleveland ( 10 ) — T: 214.5
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) — T: 222.5
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( -8 ) at Chicago ( 8 ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8.5 ) at Golden State ( -8.5 ) — T: 225.5
    10:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 5.5 ) at Portland ( -5.5 ) — T: 223

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic ā€“ NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• charara1224

Tobias Harris should draw Blake Griffin defense tonight instead of Jerami Grant. Embiid news makes me like him even more

Geez.. darn Embiid, have to find way to put in some Howard’s now. Annoying.

• monarch

@charara1224 said...

Tobias Harris should draw Blake Griffin defense tonight instead of Jerami Grant. Embiid news makes me like him even more

Do you see Ben Simmons sliding over to defend Blake since he has more bulk and can defend his three?

• Poole954

@MickyD10970 said...

Because I played him the last 2 games.

lmaooooooo, you sound like me. When I play players they get hurt…I ruin careers

• charara1224

@monarch said...

Do you see Ben Simmons sliding over to defend Blake since he has more bulk and can defend his three?

Probably not if they’re going to slide simmons over to guard someone else, it’ll be for jerami grant. Blake doesnt command that type of respect anymore as much as I hate to say.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

OKC/POR looks like the under special to me

• jdtrey

DK’s running a promo today through Friday that you have to view the landing page to be a part of.
    Spend $50 in NBA/PGA entries between today and Friday to get a $10 NFL ticket for the big game contest.
    Most of you probably play that volume anyway (some of you play it in a day lol) so get a free ticket!

• Brendan239

JaVale McGee revenge + 20 minutes???

• Njsum1

Thanks!šŸ‘

• superjon

YOLO baby!

100% Shake

• mpuntsch

With Siakam out..any love for Sabonis? I would think this is a little bump in projections and he should hit 50 fpts

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Anyone know if Gafford is on a minutes restriction? Like, if he was playing well would they let him go 30?

• frugal

@NarrowJ said...

That was my thoughts as well. No obvious boost for Diallo last time Hill was out. I do like the price and will play him, just didn’t see it being the obvious play.

EDIT: Forgot to quote, meh

Last time Hill was out was very early on. Running CourtIQ with Horford/Hill off and Diallo is 3rd in usage. Since that random Justin Jackson start, he’s seen 8 DNP-CDs while Diallo is playing to most guard minutes off the bench.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

I dont know how you MME guys do it! I mean even if you MME you still probably have a “Main Line” right? how do you decide which smash spots you are leaving out…I keep making a line and then look at it and say “but Im leaving out this game or this player”!

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

JaVale McGee revenge + 20 minutes???

No

• mpuntsch

last time Melo and Howard were in the opto Lebron was playing in Cleveland – the FIRST time!

• Westies

His problem is getting into foul trouble

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

Anyone know if Gafford is on a minutes restriction? Like, if he was playing well would they let him go 30?

Dont think so. Think he is stuck at 20

• superjon

@RandysCrow said...

I dont know how you MME guys do it! I mean even if you MME you still probably have a “Main Line” right? how do you decide which smash spots you are leaving out…I keep making a line and then look at it and say “but Im leaving out this game or this player”!

Right now I’m just focusing on the teams that have players out.

1. See who gets the biggest bumps and adjust their exposures.
    2. Run the optimizer and then edit all my lineups.
    3. HOpe that I can get as much done before lock.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

Last time Hill was out was very early on. Running CourtIQ with Horford/Hill off and Diallo is 3rd in usage. Since that random Justin Jackson start, he’s seen 8 DNP-CDs while Diallo is playing to most guard minutes off the bench.

I looked at that also to see if Diallo not starting could of been explained. I came to the conclusion that Justin Jackson was a DNP the first 2 games also and still got the start. I’m planning on Jackson starting again and Diallo still stuck in his bench role

• jcotdl

my lineup may not be great, but it will have Balls

• ScofieldReturns

sabonis or bam at the same FD price?

• Brendan239

Iā€™m putting Kyrie in 2/6 FD LUs. He could be the highest scoring PG at lowest ownership above $9k

• dominicanpapi

Boucher tends to play more minutes vs. smaller front courts yes? The PJ Washington, John Collins of the world. Indy’s got the twin towers. Boucher also didn’t close in this game. I’m not really sure why the Raptors would even change their game plan especially if their plan worked.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@RandysCrow said...

I usually just pick one of my top 4 or 5 projected lineups that has as many of my favorite guys in it to be my main

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).