7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( ) at Orlando ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 7.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -7.5 ) — T: 235.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -10 ) at Cleveland ( 10 ) — T: 214.5
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) — T: 222.5
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( -8 ) at Chicago ( 8 ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8.5 ) at Golden State ( -8.5 ) — T: 225.5
    10:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 5.5 ) at Portland ( -5.5 ) — T: 223

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

@jcotdl said...

my lineup may not be great, but it will have Balls

Balls or Bulls?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

@ScofieldReturns said...

sabonis or bam at the same FD price?

Bam

• Carpocarp

Stanley Johnson still in play with Siakam out?

• frugal

@theIrrigator said...

I looked at that also to see if Diallo not starting could of been explained. I came to the conclusion that Justin Jackson was a DNP the first 2 games also and still got the start. I’m planning on Jackson starting again and Diallo still stuck in his bench role

You don’t think after those B2B insane games he had he hasn’t earned the chance to start? Even if Jackson starts, I just don’t see them playing him 30 minutes and Diallo less than 20 at this point, it would be a slap in the face to him as a young player. Diallo’s played well enough to earn the start IMHO.

• tmarohl

@jdtrey said...

DK’s running a promo today through Friday that you have to view the landing page to be a part of.
    Spend $50 in NBA/PGA entries between today and Friday to get a $10 NFL ticket for the big game contest.
    Most of you probably play that volume anyway (some of you play it in a day lol) so get a free ticket!

I’m not seeing that

• Irisheric777

Bang the drum
    Glass for 70

• roomchat

Let’s compare Dwight to Boogie last week.

I know Dwight’s ceiling comes in a little lower, and he won’t get quite the minutes Boogie did.

But the price is about the same, and I think the path to 35 points is pretty close too.

• jdtrey

I feel like if I go 30-40% Dwight on FD he’ll completely smash like he did recently, if I go 70%+ he’ll do what he did in his first start and pick up 4 fouls in 15 minutes on his way to a 9/3 line. Oh decisions, decisions.

Saw that Kawhi and PG are out at least a week so that’ll be interesting.

And Jimmer scored 70 in China again this morning.. (70/9/8)

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

Any Philadelphia whisperers out there have a prediction for Bradley’s minutes tonight? Think he gets 20? Bare minimum on DK

• roomchat

Is Norm Powell a thing tonight, or not?

• ifthethunder

@jdtrey said...

Most of you probably play that volume anyway (some of you play it in a day lol) so get a free ticket!

I’m just a little piker. Oh wait, you said golf?!
    ~

• Tajtrivedi

@roomchat said...

Is Norm Powell a thing tonight, or not?

Lowry is back

• JMAC126

@roomchat said...

Let’s compare Dwight to Boogie last week.

I know Dwight’s ceiling comes in a little lower, and he won’t get quite the minutes Boogie did.

But the price is about the same, and I think the path to 35 points is pretty close too.

Fading Boogie the first night when everyone jumped on ended up being the better play…

• monarch

If I would have told you twelve hours ago that we would all be jamming Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony and super expensive Damian Lillard with newborn twins on a 3/4 for him and his crappy opponent we would probably not think that to be a wise decision.

• Brendan239

Carsen Edwards a bad play on FD?

• captainwacky

@JMAC126 said...

Fading Boogie the first night when everyone jumped on ended up being the better play…

There might have been a play that ended up outscoring boogie, but fading him wasn’t the right play…

• choppadown

@monarch said...

If I would have told you twelve hours ago that we would all be jamming Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony and super expensive Damian Lillard with newborn twins on a 3/4 for him and his crappy opponent we would probably not think that to be a wise decision.

Well there’s a couple of my lineups :)

• frugal

@Tajtrivedi said...

Lowry is back

Powell starting for Siakam.

• captainwacky

Also the Portland play is clearly Kanter to me, then dame, then all the ancillary guys like Trent and DJJ

• efagan99

What are we doing with portland? CourtIQ has melo and simmons both looking like good plays. Melo is a 27 usage and anfernee at 25. both near 1 f pt/min. I’m only running 3 lineups tonight so I’ll do one in each but who has the most upside?

I kind of think simmons has more upside, melo is much safer

• frugal

@captainwacky said...

Also the Portland play is clearly Kanter to me, then dame, then all the ancillary guys like Trent and DJJ

I’ve way more exposure to OKC than POR.

• efagan99

@captainwacky said...

• captainwacky

@frugal said...

I’ve way more exposure to OKC than POR.

I’m not saying you should exempt them either :) I like Dort, Maledon, Bazley, Roby… all of them really.

• JMAC126

@captainwacky said...

There might have been a play that ended up outscoring boogie, but fading him wasn’t the right play…

It 100% was on FD. He was over 60% in every GPP and 5 centers out scored him, 3 on a FP/$ basis including Naz Reid who was only $200 more.

• captainwacky

@JMAC126 said...

It 100% was on FD. He was over 60% in every GPP and 5 centers out scored him, 3 on a FP/$ basis including Naz Reid who was only $200 more.

You can be as results oriented as you want to be, but those aren’t “better plays”, they just fared better. If you’re saying before the slate you were pounding the table for Naz Reid specifically over Boogie, then I doubt it.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).