7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 3 ) at Philadelphia ( -3 ) —- T: 204.5
    7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1 ) at Indiana ( -1 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 8 ) at Toronto ( -8 ) —- T: 205
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 5.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) —- T: 195.5
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 2.5 ) at Portland ( -2.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -7.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 7.5 ) —- T: 201.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Kbry24

Kemba loves playing OT games…

• DirkDigglerz

Can’t decide between Tyson Chandler, Cauley-Stein and Myles Turner

• kiarahataly

On one hand Boogie has been playing on a level and in a world of his own, and there’s so much value you could easily fit him and another stud in. On the other hand today doesn’t seem like a day where he will carry the lineups of thousands to cash. Think today is 2 lineup day for me. Lol

• wlynch82

Anyone know the winning DK Sharpshooter score? I got a 355.25 in the freaking quarter arcade. Argh.

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@wlynch82 said...

Anyone know the winning Sharpshooter score? I got a 355.25 in the freaking quarter arcade. Argh.

Each day, there is a sticky thread at the top of the main forum with various tournaments on FD and DK.

• wlynch82

@bhdevault said...

Each day, there is a sticky thread at the top of the main forum with various tournaments on FD and DK.

Thanks

• kiarahataly

@DirkDigglerz said...

Can’t decide between Tyson Chandler, Cauley-Stein and Myles Turner

I really like a Chandler/Len stack against the Philly. All four of them are 4800 on DK but those two will get so many minutes, I have to roster them. Lol

• vucdores1

To fade or not to fade (Boogie)? That is the question.
    I think the answer will prove to be NOT to fade.

• OneShotKill17

I’m so tempted to fade Boogie in GPPs, he’s a great play in a great matchup but what’s his ownership going to be at 11k? 50%?

• purplegold

Fading Boogie tonight will get you more Ls than Meek Mill

• jthomas33

All they had to do was stop playing the game last night… smh. Oh well on to today.

• OneShotKill17

It’s obvious he’s a great play but from a strategy perspective, if someone in the 8-10k range matches his score or he simply goes for 50, it’s a good fade. Obv the other option is fitting him and the other studs that match his production which could be possible with value.

• DirkDigglerz

@kiarahataly said...

I really like a Chandler/Len stack against the Philly. All four of them are 4800 on DK but those two will get so many minutes, I have to roster them. Lol

Some of Phoenix’s Powerforwards are back so no Len for me

• B_Heals152

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #8

RG Tiered Ranking

Cousins was amazing last night, but he had to play a double overtime game. Coming off of a back to back, seems logical to fade him considering a lot of people will be using him.

• kiarahataly

@B_Heals152 said...

Cousins was amazing last night, but he had to play a double overtime game. Coming off of a back to back, seems logical to fade him considering a lot of people will be using him.

Edit. Quoted wrong post. Sorry.

• RecEm2014

Last night was the perfect spot to take Jrue. I can’t believe we overlooked that. Beverley guards Evans and we all go Cole. Jrue is bigger and better and had the matchup Vs Harden. How did I miss that?!??

• tristanwolf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcmI4ymMusA

hitler rosters AD

• AidenTheEnemy

@RecEm2014 said...

Last night was the perfect spot to take Jrue. I can’t believe we overlooked that. Beverley guards Evans and we all go Cole. Jrue is bigger and better and had the matchup Vs Harden. How did I miss that?!??

Once I saw him accruing stats I realized this as well. I think sometimes it’s so easy to get distracted by other plays/matchups. I’m pretty sure my problem was I had a couple guys I knew I was going to pay up for. At the same time I liked my low tier value plays at pg early in the day and didn’t stay open to other ideas.

• crazypaul

@RecEm2014 said...

Jrue benefited from “The Vagina” going down with another injury for sure. You cant (but probably should have) predict that.

• RecEm2014

@crazypaul said...

Jrue benefited from “The Vagina” going down with another injury for sure. You cant (but probably should have) predict that.

True. But all in all 95% of the field overlooked that. Even with Davis healthy, Jrue has upside that he has shown before

• crazypaul

@RecEm2014 said...

True. But all in all 95% of the field overlooked that. Even with Davis healthy, Jrue has upside that he has shown before

I just hate that he’s coming off the bench. He’s been so productive when he’s been on the court, but I would love to have starter minutes. 22-28 MPG his previous 4 games pretty much makes him a fade for me anyways.

• shockermandan

@RecEm2014 said...

I had Jrue in a couple for that reason. I usually don’t consider things like that but it popped into my mind.

The question is who is that guy today? Monta/PG? Not exactly the same, especially since George Hill usage isn’t very high, but relatively speaking those guys are in the best spot in a high scoring close game with Hill bottled up by a great defender.

• jimmyd1507

@cjk3314 said...

Deron Williams + Ish Smith ?!?

I like Ish.

If you want to go cheap, go with Archie Goodwin instead since Knight is out for the next few games.

Back to back 20 point games as a starter, against Philly? Done.

• JustDFSin

@crazypaul said...

Evans also went down with the brow

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).