7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 3 ) at Philadelphia ( -3 ) —- T: 204.5
    7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1 ) at Indiana ( -1 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 8 ) at Toronto ( -8 ) —- T: 205
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 5.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) —- T: 195.5
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 2.5 ) at Portland ( -2.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -7.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 7.5 ) —- T: 201.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• cdaus8989

@jmikeisawinner said...

What do the top lineups on draftkings look like in terms of stars and punt plays. 2 upper tier players and then middle pack players? have been on FD for a while

No formula really, just the players that get a lot of fp, and value on that particular night.

• IronMonkey415

Carmelo OUT Lance Thomas is available.

• dailyfinancialsports

Melo out

• IronMonkey415

Hope with Lance back it doesn’t eat into Derrick Williams minutes….It will eat into it right?

• wuchild97

Lance starting…rolling dice with Derrick Williams

• keephustlincuz

I think Williams gets 25 minutes.

• mchin1027

@IronMonkey415 said...

Hope with Lance back it doesn’t eat into Derrick Williams minutes….It will eat into it right?

With Melo out, you almost have to pay up for Cousins on FD right? Punting C is much less attractive now with potential blowout in OKC

• dshopmaker

Do you fade Durant and RWB now?

• wlynch82

@mellofellowsu said...

Balanced LUs win quite often. Usually on full slates I see one star, one scrub and the rest of the LU is balanced.

Stars and scrubs has been working lately because of how Cousins and Harden have been playing these past couple of weeks, but before then both were underperforming with alarming regularity. If the stars don’t dominate then stars/scrubs doesn’t work.

Yea thats a fair point.

• FargoBison

With the Melo news it’s boogie time.

• Agent47

@keephustlincuz said...

Can someone find the usage numbers for Cov when Okafor is out. I know noel gets a big bump. But how much does cov get?

According to statmuse, his usage doesn’t change much when Okafor is out (21.8% with him, 22.3% without him).

• GGee87

Melo being out helps D. Williams productivity. He can take on more of the scoring load if needed. They like to have him be that spark off of the bench. Im thinking it may be an Afflalo or Porzingis night…. Now that those words have been uttered… im sure Lopez will go bizzerk.

• stats99tuff

Derrick Williams and Affalo death train?

• IronMonkey415

I’m om that train.

• Sportsfan12

@dshopmaker said...

Do you fade Durant and RWB now?

This. I think we have to, thunder should roll them

• Whacko

I am fading Boogie…… Gotta hope he doesn’t go OFF, on DK

• inarodgersitrust

I feel like there’s TOO MUCH value tonight

• Dean21

@stats99tuff said...

Derrick Williams and Affalo death train?

Afflalo is already dead to me.

• ohiofox

@inarodgersitrust said...

You nailed it. This could be one of those nights where the top scorers leave a lot of cash on the table.

• Cody_Schenck

Made a lineup that I liked earlier with no RWB, KD, boogie, or CP3. It’s looking even better now because of the Philly players out and possible blowout now with OKC. This might be the first time ever I don’t change my lineup a million times. Time to win big!

• twohitta

@inarodgersitrust said...

Same here. So much value in just the first game alone, PHO/PHI

• thedkexperience

@TommyWantWingy33 said...

Good keep it going I need to be talked off the ledge lol but manning turned back the clock over the weekend. Why not stoudemire tonight?

He did have a good weekend, and crazier things have happened but I like to avoid old big guys who have a random good night.

• moshei24

Anyone else like Vonleh as a super sneaky punt tonight? Kings awful against PF.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).