7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 3 ) at Philadelphia ( -3 ) —- T: 204.5
    7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1 ) at Indiana ( -1 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 8 ) at Toronto ( -8 ) —- T: 205
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 5.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) —- T: 195.5
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 2.5 ) at Portland ( -2.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -7.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 7.5 ) —- T: 201.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• cjk3314

@jimmyd1507 said...

I’ve got them both.

If you want to go cheap, go with Archie Goodwin instead since Knight is out for the next few games.

Back to back 20 point games as a starter, against Philly? Done.

Love it. thanks

• rebkell

@JustDFSin said...

Evans also went down with the brow

That was why I didn’t think about Jrue last night, Evans is a ball hog and couple that with not starting and lower minutes, still don’t really understand why his minutes are so low.

• johndang1988

I was part of the 5% who had Jrue and 6 times my money baby!!!

Anyway I’m debating this and it’s probly obvious, but I can’t decide, lol

Rondo, mejri, Hibbert
    Or
    cauley stein, deangelo Russell, Lou Williams

• cjk3314

Thoughts on Mejri for cash?

Also love DeRozan tonight in cash…

Talking DK here

• moshei24

Markieff playing doesn’t affect Tucker’s minutes, right?

• jon2anderson

• Blogger of the Month

Every time I pay up for a couple players because I feel good about the sub 5K ‘value plays’ that everyone is on, I lose… Josh Smith and Jae Crowder really screwed me last night despite being ‘good plays’.

I get that it’s gonna happen, but it seems I can never get the value right, even when I’m taking guys that make a ton of sense and that several other people agree with as well.

That said I had 260 last night and didn’t cash my double up… no Boogie, no money I suppose.

• theinnovative

wonder if any SAC players rest

• coach232

• Blogger of the Month

getting better finshed in top 700 in a 25K and one on DK of course I rostered Brow and missed a top fifty finish. I am constructing my lineups better. I have stopped trying to find more value plays and spend up a bit.

• moshei24

Lillard/Cov or Archie/Durant?

• BPhillips43

Teletovic and Morris return take minutes away from Chandler?

• coach232

• Blogger of the Month

@RecEm2014 said...

True. But all in all 95% of the field overlooked that. Even with Davis healthy, Jrue has upside that he has shown before

I had jrue in Hou/NOR stack even if brow didn’t get concussed Jrue was still a good play he was averaging 8-9 assists in his last few games

• moshei24

Booker or Fournier?

• jimmyd1507

@coach232 said...

I had jrue in Hou/NOR stack even if brow didn’t get concussed Jrue was still a good play he was averaging 8-9 assists in his last few games

Before Jan 13th, he didn’t have a 9 assist game in their first 37 games . In fact, he only had 3 games with 7 or more all season until that date. Since then, 6 of his last 7 games he’s hit 9 assists.

Gotta strike while the iron is hot I guess.

• coach232

• Blogger of the Month

@cjk3314 said...

Thoughts on Mejri for cash?

Also love DeRozan tonight in cash…

Talking DK here

is Zaza still ?

• coach232

• Blogger of the Month

@jon2anderson said...

Every time I pay up for a couple players because I feel good about the sub 5K ‘value plays’ that everyone is on, I lose… Josh Smith and Jae Crowder really screwed me last night despite being ‘good plays’.

I get that it’s gonna happen, but it seems I can never get the value right, even when I’m taking guys that make a ton of sense and that several other people agree with as well.

That said I had 260 last night and didn’t cash my double up… no Boogie, no money I suppose.

can’t beat yourself up about it Jae is not getting the peripheral stats he usually gets that is why he a must play for me. I rostered him last night as well.

• hoopitup44

Really like how FD moved WCS to PF

• frugal

Man I was wrong about Curry last night! My best performing lineup did not have Cousins in it and after that double OT I will definitely be creating at least 2 lineups to hedge him.

• KMac

How many LUs did Aldridge sink last night? I thought he was pretty safe for the price. ouch.

• onepinrodney

@moshei24 said...

Markieff playing doesn’t affect Tucker’s minutes, right?

Seems like it doesn’t, the last two games they played together Tucker had 27 and 29 min.

• whitnall

All the Lillard tonight, wouldn’t even be against a Portland backcourt stack

• fanjuice

• 2016 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@frugal said...

Man I was wrong about Curry last night! My best performing lineup did not have Cousins in it and after that double OT I will definitely be creating at least 2 lineups to hedge him.

It’s so funny, the only reason not to roster Curry is because he plays too well and ends up playing sub 30 mins (53 FP in 28 mins), best time to roster Curry is on a back to back lol maybe then the game is within 15 points

• coach232

• Blogger of the Month

Did anyone roster Troy Daniels last night. I wanted to as a punt play but didn’t

• hoopitup44

You can do a WB,Durant,Cousins stack and still come up with a pretty good lineup… Wonder how many will try this…

• cdbesch

@hoopitup44 said...

You can do a WB,Durant,Cousins stack and still come up with a pretty good lineup… Wonder how many will try this…

Everyone!

• ItzJamesFTW

Feel like you can make a great team off of just PHO/PHI and POR/SAC

Lillard, McCollum, Cousins, WCS, Goodwin.

Parsons is on fire and gets the Lakers.

DeRozan in a good spot tonight too.

Don’t miss the hidden revenge of Tobias Harris vs. the Bucks. Dude always turns it on. Traded Harris for a half season of JJ Redick in a year we didn’t even make the playoffs.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.